I've got about 15 minutes before the new year, so I better type this ASAP.
Apart from the numerous celebrity deaths, the political events and elections, and terrorist catastrophes around the world, I'd say my year was about average.
- I took Corporate Design & Branding, one of the most anticipated classes on my list. Passed with an A
- I took Professional Design Practices and got to learn a bunch of professional dos and don'ts, plus our teacher was awesome. Passed with an A-
- I got my graphic design certificate!
- I landed an internship with Monument Wealth Management. It's unpaid, but I can still use it in my resume.
- I found an item that I lost, and ended up with two of that item.
- I took Introduction to Photography, one of the least anticipated classes I've taken, plus our teacher was a dick. Passed with a B+
- I've been ignored by people who I considered friends. AGAIN. When am I going to learn from this...
- My mother almost died. She had blood clots in her lungs, and her constant breathing was a symptom. Thankfully her doctor caught it in time.
- I've decided to delete my Facebook. For the most part, I'm glad I'm done with fake news and status updates that depress me, but I've also lost contact with some people I actually liked.
Earlier this year, I predicted "My prediction is that 2016 is gonna be a crazy motherf*ckin' year. " For the most part, I was right. I'm hoping 2017 will be a little more successful for me. I seem to be on my way, for now.