The Bloodhound Puzzle
haha you cant solve this because youre all talk and
I have this puzzle I made. I bet you something valuable (and tangible to which I can deliver) on the line that no one will ever solve this puzzle. Anyone can who can view blogs and post replies in this blog post are allowed to participate. You just need to have the motivation to catch my furtiveness and may even need to do some research if you haven't tread this world. It doesn't matter if you're a staff member, regular member, advanced, or private. Eyeing this blog post overtime for new revelations from other members may help you solve the puzzle first. Can you solve this mystery?
I'll help you out. You can ask YES/NO Questions and I will pick and choose. Get the truth out of me--hopefully intelligently.
Don't be intimidated by numbers. You have both strength and friends in numbers.
- To win, you must write out the three fill-ins of the crossword in any order in one post in this blog.
- Anyone can ask YES/NO questions to get clues in solving this puzzle.
- No one person can ask a YES/NO question twice in a row, however, asking a question at every other turn is permitted.
- I am obligated to answer a YES/NO question for every three of such asked.
- However, I can choose which YES/NO question to answer out of the pool. For example, after three questions, I would answer the any of the three, but after the six questions, I can answer any of the six, excluding the ones I previously answered.
- You can ask any type of questions as well, but I'm not obligated to answer them, but I can if I want to.
- If you catch me lying at any point regarding a response to a question and provide an explanation correctly defining my lie, then you automatically win and the puzzle ends without needing to find the solution.
- There is no time limit on this puzzle, but if I'm gone from Codex for an extended time, assume the worse on this puzzle.
- The prize gets better with time, but I will never publicly say what it is.
- Never PM me about this puzzle. I follow this blog entry and will check it when I get notifications. Click "Follow this entry" on the top right of the title bar to get updates.