Quantcast

liamusprime's Blog

November 2017

Posted by liamusprime, 30 November 2017 · 1155 views

I recently started playing again. I thought that maybe (for my own amusement and posterity) I would keep track of the month and see where I fared at the end. So that's exactly what I did. Let's take a look at how much month (November 10 is when I actually started tracking it) looked:

Posted Image

I guess I should say at this point that this was all legit. I didn't use the program manager at all for this account. A couple things to keep in mind for the month:

• I won an armored negg from the battledome earlier in the month. I managed to trade that in for a Secret Lab map piece (which I still need ... I have 2 of 9, goals!)
  • The Games Master Challenge forced me to play more games that I think I would regularly play.
  • I got really lucky Trading a little this month. 3x Wraith Ectoplasm trade netted me 17K pure
  • I won the Fruit Machine, that got me 20K pure and a Split Paint Brush
That about wraps up my November. I got my December set up and I'm looking forward to a really successful month. Let's throw some goals out:
  • Surpass 10 million pure in the bank (fairly close)
  • Get at least one more Secret Lab map peice
  • Play the Battledome at least 20 days out the month
  • Finish up the plot (assuming they release it before the end of the month)
Good luck all! Don't forget to hit up the advent calendar! The best time of the year :-p

currently playing: LJIT -Pound Cake (Remix) [Drake X Lil Dicky X Childish Gambino Mashup]

November 2017

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Latest Visitors