Quantcast

5 days left?

Posted by Maha, 14 May 2017 · 1071 views

And so the last 5 days of my 60 day gym challenge is coming up starting tomorrow.

1 more full body and then 4 targeted sessions.

For some reason I'm definitely not as wrecked as I thought I would be.

I definitely feel sore but once I get into it I just push through it and find it rather enjoyable. Though restarting the challenge and going back through it will be enjoyable along with the 2 on and 1 day off rest days.

I did my workout 7 hours ago or so today since It was my last day off for the weekend and decided it'd be a good time to go do it during the day. I'm still super energetic and 12:30 am right now, just going to head in and do a little cardio and then head to bed after a shower.

I start my new roster at work tomorrow/today which hasn't changed any start or finish times but I will be up at the cash registers for the 1st time in the 4 years i've been working there. So it'll be an interesting event. Wish me luck?

Good luck!

And good job on taking this initiative.

Good luck!

And good job on taking this initiative.

Ey thanks!

I mean I do housework I work 38 hours a week but if im not doing that or sleeping i'm literally being lazy as shit.. Occasionally do random things like travel and other stuff but I eat too much and don't do proper exercise. 

Atleast about 50-70 days ago I was like that. 

Feeling so much happy and more energetic too! Plus i'm still eating what I want to eat mostly and I'm not feeling hungry :3 Its great

I really admire your dedication!
I always start the gym I give up two months later ... 
Last year I was really focused, I lost 8kg! But I relaxed :(

Keep going!! :D

April 2024

S M T W T F S
141516171819 20

Recent Comments

Latest Visitors