Quantcast

Back to school?

Posted by Trapezeo, 22 May 2017 · 1415 views

Well, today I applied to grad school. My bank will pay for 2 classes a year so I'll be slowly getting my degree. The school I'm looking at going to is only 20 miles away so if I do need to take a class in person, it'll be a short drive. The plan is for everything to be online so I don't have to commute.

I'll be getting a graduate certificate in Strategic Marketing Management and will eventually roll that into the MBA program. I only need 4 classes for the certificate. If I'm going to stick with banking, I want to become more heavily involved in the marketing department.

I'll keep everyone updated on how the process goes! I hope I get in! My undergrad grades were not that great, so who knows.

Best wishes! Once the programme isn't too competitive and you have work experience, the odds increase in your favour. Going back to school is always a bit intimidating, but it feels totally normal once you get back into it :)

Best wishes! Once the programme isn't too competitive and you have work experience, the odds increase in your favour. Going back to school is always a bit intimidating, but it feels totally normal once you get back into it :)

Thank you, @Ladida. I'm now anxiously awaiting my results!

good luck!!! :)

April 2024

S M T W T F S
212223 24 252627

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Latest Visitors