Quantcast

New Cell Phone

Posted by Jozie, 06 July 2017 · 1487 views

samsung android iphone apple

So, I want to get a new phone. I am looking at Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8+ but I would like to hear from you all as to what phone is amazing and I should consider. I have pretty much stayed in the Galaxy family since the first Galaxy came out! I have had the Galaxy S, S2, S3, S5, and S6.

I am curious about the Galaxy Note phones!

I am curious about the latest iPhones and whether the audio jack has been implemented.

Sure I could go do my own research, but I want to hear from you all about your phone experience and which phones you love and or hate!

I am also open to any other brand of phone.

I hear ASUS phones are pretty amazing and may spice things up a bit and get an ASUS.

I generally stick with Apple as their security/Virus protection is the best out there for phones. I use my Iphone 6 like crazy and I love it! The fingerprint scanner helps get into my accounts quick and easy. The only downside is that unlocking the phone can look confusing as sometimes the screen doesn't change when it unlocks. It will only show you in the messenger bar. If you are looking to customize, stay with android or google phones. If you are looking for security, apple. It's all just preference. 

Thank you for your input! I appreciate it! I never really thought about security honestly... never had a reason to. I will look into it more! :) The reason I like iPhones is because you can get them in cool colors so they are more aesthetically pleasing to the eye without using a phone cover or case. 

April 2024

S M T W T F S
14151617 18 1920

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Latest Visitors