Quantcast

Ayyyyyyyyyyyy, come take a look at my baby!

Posted by Plunk, 17 July 2017 · 2816 views

We finally got some ultrasounds done where the baby looks like a person and not some sort of amphibian's first stage in life. Check this shit out:

This one is a side view and it actually looks like a baby. Pretty awesome.

Spoiler

This one is the 3D view they did, and looks like something out of "The Hills Have Eyes".

Spoiler

And somehow we managed to get a picture of both of it's footers!

Spoiler

And that is pretty much all for today, except for one little thing. We've decided not to tell any family members the gender because they're putting WAY too much emphasis on it, but I feel like I can tell you guys because you're just gonna be excited and not make a huge deal out of it.

Spoiler

Congratulations, it's a girl! I am so happy for you! Is this your first baby? If so, you are going to fall in so much love with her! You have no idea what you're in for! Get ready! I hope you keep us updated on everything!

Omg a little girl. Congrats! 

Congratulations girl! I am so happy for you! Is this your first baby? If so, you are going to fall in so much love with her! You have no idea what you're in for! Get ready! I hope you keep us updated on everything!

Girl? Lel. I'm the dad. XD
And I'll definitely keep this updated.

Congrats mate! Kids are awesome, a learning experience and not always easy, but well worth it. All the best!

Yayyyy congrats buddy! Little girls are a lot of fun :D

Thanks @Strategist. I'm super excited. I was watching Youtube yesterday and an Ad came up for Cheerio's with a baby eating and throwing them around and I teared up a bit and was like, "I can't wait for the Cheerio's stage."

Thanks @Kate. I've heard they're a lot less destructive than boys, and I've been doing research online to learn pretty much everything I can about taking care of babies, and special tips for girls, (Wipe from front to back, etc.) I honestly just can't wait. We're half way there, but I wish it was time already. :D

Your excitement is contagious! I'm super happy for you and I'm glad you're doing all this research, your kid will thank you someday :p congratulations!!

Oh my god, congratulations!!!!

Already got the trollface down I see, just like her daddy

Congrats <3

Congrats! :D

Girl? Lel. I'm the dad. XD
And I'll definitely keep this updated.

My bad, lol. Excitement! I fixed it! Hahahaha. I am so excited to see how your baby girl grows and can't wait to see pics when she is born!

Looks like one of the baddies in Outlast.

Congrats on your baby girl! I just had a daughter, myself back in January. She is so precious, I wouldn't take anything for her! Her name is Harley, but I love calling her my Angel Baby and Miss Harley! I also have a son who is 7 years old and he is a total sweetheart (to me anyways)! LOL.

March 2024

S M T W T F S
24252627 28 2930

Latest Visitors