Quantcast

50 Questions because why not.

Posted by Karla, 07 July 2014 · 1234 views

Jumpin’ on the Bandwagon cuz everyone’s doin’ it! :D

What was your favorite food when you were a child? Spaghetti and Meatballs. Still love it today!
What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? Spice Up Your Life by the Spice Girls because we all need a little spice in our lives.
What is one of your favorite quotes? “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. – Benjamin Franklin
What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? I like drawing, animating, and reading indoors, and I like to walk outdoors.
What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Dishes. Our dishwasher is currently broken so I have to do ALL of them by hand.
What is your favorite form of exercise? Walking. Simple yet beneficial. :D
What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year? I like the evenings. I like Saturdays, and I like October because it’s nice and cool and HALLOWEEN.
What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? Riding the train. You never know what’s going to happen on those things...
What is your favorite body part? My right arm. I do the most stuff with it.
What sound do you love? MUSIC!! To elaborate, I like the sound of Classical music. Quite relaxing.

If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for? A Summer Bash. I’d throw it to celebrate the coming of Summer!! :D There would be summer themed songs, tasty fruity drinks, tasty food, and outdoor games.
If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint? The mountains in autumn. So colorful!
If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 24. I’m young enough to hang out with young people, yet I’m old enough to do what I want.
If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently? Try to make amends with people who I may have wronged or insulted, though I attempt to do this every day.
If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor? Anyone who is proficient and experienced in the Animation field. Don't care who, I'll just tell them to shut up and take my money.
If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? The past event I’d like to witness was the ruling of Brown vs. BoE when segregation of schools was declared unconstitutional.
If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? 3D Animating. Or just animating in general.
If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be? Animating a Trailer for one of my short stories. I got a LOT of them and it would feel good to make one of them come to life.
If you were immortal for a day, what would you do? Explore the bottom of the ocean, I dunno.
If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? Angela. I HATE my first name, and any name that doesn't sound German would be suitable. D:
If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet? Dead: Whitney Houston. She was the first Pop/R&B singer I’ve ever listened to. Alive: Adam Harrington. He voices this guy!! :drool:
If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Buy a house near the ocean. Not right by the ocean, but near it so I can walk/drive to the beach.
If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be? A Tiger, Pina Colada, CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH.
If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be? To live and learn and die. Simple, right? XD
If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Michonne from the Walking Dead. I wanna slice some zombies. :D

Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? None. I’m too generic looking. :(
What do you want to be when you grow up? I’m already grown up, but I want to become a professional animator for TV shows and Games, and Movies if I'm feeling cocky enough. :D
When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Browse the internet! Mainly to educate myself or just to have fun.
What would you name the autobiography of your life? "Here's My Life in a Book."
What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? When Will My Life Begin, It’s My Life, Going Under, When I Fall In Love, etc…

Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best? My mother took away my video game consoles every school night due to me playing games over school work. I thought she was trying to take away the fun, but I eventually realized that this was to help me do better in school. ^^’
What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to? High School Homecoming in 2003. This was the only party I was able to enjoy with people I could actually call friends.
What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? The Help, both the book and the movie. *holds back tears while typing*
What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done? Putting aside my personal interests to major in music performance, in order to please my mother. *still holding back tears while typing*
What was the last experience that made you a stronger person? My Grandmother’s funeral. It taught me how to cope with loss and that no one lives forever, no matter how much you love them. *Is literally crying now*
What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? Chatting with strangers on the internet, lol. Only this time I’m an adult and I get in no trouble at all. XD
When was the last time you had an amazing meal? Back in 2007 when my father introduced me to great sushi. It was delicious but damn was it expensive.
What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received? Best gift given: Assorted Chocolates. Worst gift given: Cheap earrings. Best gift received: My Bamboo Create Tablet! Never put it down. Worst gift received: A tiny violin trinket. Apparently this was a message that I was supposed to continue pursuing music.
What do you miss most about being a kid? Going to recreational summer camps. Swimming, dancing, arts & Crafts, sports, you name it, they had it!
What is your first memory of being really excited? Getting this Playmobile Dollhouse as a kid. I had to give it away when my brother and I were forced to give up our toys as teenagers. I still miss it up to this day. D:
What was the first thing you bought with your own money? A Nintendo DS game. I believe it was Pokémon Platinum.
When was the last time you were nervous? Deciding whether to continue my musical studies or go back to school. Still nervous about this decision today!
What is something you learned in the last week? Trypophobia is the fear of holes (JESUS JUST THINKING ABOUT THIS GIVES ME GOOSEBUMPS AND I CAN’T UNSEE THE PICTURES FOR IT AAAAAAAGH!!!!!)
What story does your family always tell about you? My mother always tells people about my musical accomplishments and abilities while my father tells people about the last embarrassing thing I did. Ick. >__<
At what age did you become an adult? I personally can’t say I’ve become an adult. I’ve always felt like I am a kid at heart. I REFUSE TO GROW UP AND YOU CAN’T MAKE ME. I’M THE MOTHERFUCKING PETER PAN.

Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate. No. I think a picture is worth however words you want it to be. Ex: Picture of a fish. Not much to say other than it’s a fish in water.
Where’s Waldo? Waldo is everywhere. He is omnipresent. He’s like God!!
The best part of waking up is? Foldgers in your cup! XD *slapped*
How now brown cow? What what what what?
Whasssssuuuupppppp? https://www.youtube....UEzWvlV348#t=21

Well I hope you enjoyed this 50 Questions. If you didn't I apologize for wasting your time. XD

TL;DR: I had a good childhood and have a boring life. :p

Where’s Waldo? Waldo is everywhere. He is omnipresent. He’s like God!!

10456416_10204707045499683_6308376579510

is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate. No. I think a picture is worth however words you want it to be. Ex: Picture of a fish. Not much to say other than it’s a fish in water.

it's a clown fish, it's orange and white, the look on its face looks sad, it looks distressed. Quick clown-fish back to your anenome before something big eats you.

it's a clown fish, it's orange and white, the look on its face looks sad, it looks distressed. Quick clown-fish back to your anenome before something big eats you.

Judging by your post, I'll bet it lived its whole life in constant fear. D:

April 2024

S M T W T F S
1415161718 19 20

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Latest Visitors