Quantcast

Last Day of Random Contest

Posted by Hopeless, 07 November 2014 · 735 views

neopets avatars
I didn't even think about the possibility that TNT might hand out avatars to everyone who entered this Random Contest (since it's the last one). As soon as I realized I could just sloppily throw together some sort of artwork and enter for the hell of it, the deadline was just 6 minutes away. :shifty:

This is as far as I got before the content officially ended:

Posted Image

I didn't even end up having enough time to submit it (or finish it, or spend more than 15 seconds on it, as you can probably discern on your own).

I swear I planned on doing more than this, but as soon as I found my notebook in it became a race against time (a race I could not - and did not - win). I seriously drew the first thing I could think of, which ended up being the Skeith on the Random Contest page (barely).

Did anyone else have a poor attempt at an entry or fail to enter at all?

I already have the avvie, so I was like "fuck that". I'm not creative enough to win this round. Or the others :p

Awww, do you think they'll give an avatar to all who entered!? I hope not, cause then I'll kick myself for not entering hahaha

Haha as far as I know, they are not giving avatars to just everyone who entered. Some people have said they won the neopoints prize and no avatar.

Im also hoping they give everyone the avatar just cause. I literally found 3 images online, cut them out sloppily on photoshop and pasted them together. Im pretty sure they're on a white background too lol. So I hope I get an A(vatar) for effort :p

Really? cause:

"Lastly there were 198 runners-up who will each receive 5,000 NP and the Random Contest avatar."

198 runners-up?? c'mon! haha

Oh jeez, they can choose 15 winners, but can't give an atleast you tried avatar? I fucking hate neopets idk why i even came back to that place lol

March 2024

S M T W T F S
2425262728 29 30

Recent Entries

Latest Visitors