Quantcast

Today's Random Thoughts With No Context.

Posted by Keil, 06 September 2015 · 983 views

1. Given that Hell does exist, mine would strap me into a chair and force me to watch every moment of my mortal life without a break, in repeat.

2. I have six people in Codex I want to apologize to but there's something, whether by weakness, fear, or inferiority complex, I have always found a seemingly legitimate reason to not do so.

3. A young boy's first true sight was of my face behind a mask. I wished his first vision was something more meaningful like that of his mother's face.

4. I'm at a point in my life where it's pointless to consciously show off and accept that it's okay to live as what I choose as okay. I've never been more grateful.

5. I have too many people that love me and it bugs me that I can't love them back.

6. If I were to die in the next minute and only had a pen and a sticky note to leave something behind for the world, I would make a small paper airplane and name it whatever comes to my mind at the last moment.

7. Wishes have expiration dates.

The afterlife could be so many different things, and I find it to be completely subjective no matter what. The only thing that I know is true, is that people are born and people die. I hope that there isn't such thing as a heaven and hell, because at its base... both are the same thing. You are sentenced to either an afterlife of worship or an afterlife of work. Neither are truly happy.

As for apologizing to people, it comes easier as you do it more. When you recognize sooner that you have some something wrong, and can stand up for it, then you can truly clear your conscience easier. It is a good thing to work on and adds to becoming a honest, modest, and humble person.

Life is only what you try to make of it. Even with a hard time living, you can work at it to make yourself happier. The pursuit of happiness in itself grants not only happiness, but gives a challenge to yourself, and the people around you.

4. This is the hardest point in life, I think, for many people to reach. Welcome to the club.
5. Why can't you love them back? I am genuinely curious.

5. Why can't you love them back? I am genuinely curious.

I think they're not adequate enough in one way or another for my love, as fucked up as it sounds.

I think they're not adequate enough in one way or another for my love, as fucked up as it sounds.

That is not fucked up, that is human, I think. Everyone is different. I don't think it's that fucked up, to be honest, but that's just me. We all have our shit.

Thank you for that :) It still bugs me so because my reasons are often irrational and based on purely (petty) preferential idealisms like outward appearance, financial status, behaviors/attitudes, and a very special specific aspect I'll begrudgingly admit: hasn't suffered enough.

Thank you for that :) It still bugs me so because my reasons are often irrational and based on purely (petty) preferential idealisms like outward appearance, financial status, behaviors/attitudes, and a very special specific aspect I'll begrudgingly admit: hasn't suffered enough.

Everyone has petty (as you would say) preferential ideals for potential relationships of any kind. Anyone who claims otherwise is in denial, or being dishonest. That is human and nature. I like guys who are taller and who have arms that can wrap about me. It's not a deal-breaker, but it's sure as hell is nice. I'm not going to lie, I'd probably be pretty happy to be with a billionaire, hah. I don't think it's that consequential, abnormal or negative. That's my perception, of course.

March 2024

S M T W T F S
24252627 28 2930

Latest Visitors