Quantcast

This is exactly why I don't text back

Posted by Mishelle, 02 January 2016 · 1567 views

I know I'm getting old because people just physically and emotionally drain me. I'm to the point where even thinking about dealing with people makes me tired.

I'm pretty sure my aunt is some kind of masochist. She still has yet to make my cousin get a real job. He does this thing called "Labor Finders" where they call him when they need extra help. When they don't have any work for him he just sits in the house playing video games or on the computer. I think he really feels that that's his job. She still continues to support him and not push him to do better. He's been living with us for 2 years now and he hasn't enrolled in school or anything. He really thinks he's going to be able to mooch off of us for the rest of his life, and honestly he might be able to when it comes to my aunt. She has no fucking backbone. She's even still talking to his father who is an abusive piece of shit. When they were together he controlled her entire life and even tried to light her on fire. He basically did the same thing to his mom that my cousin is doing to my aunt. He stayed in her house his entire life and refused to work. He mooched off of her until she had a stroke and had to sell her house because even though there were 4 other people living in her house but none of them were working.

I don't know if I'm crazy or what but if someone tried to light me on fire I would never speak to them again. And he's such a piece of shit about it. He'll call her and if she doesn't pick up he'll continue to call her over and over and over again. And she's too dizzy to turn the damn ringer off. I keep telling her that dealing with him is just like dealing with a child. If you give in to them every time they throw a tantrum they'll keep throwing tantrums because they know that's how to get you to do what they want. But she doesn't listen to me. She doesn't listen to anyone, except for him apparently. Even his own sister hates him. When their mom had a stroke she couldn't drive so she decided to give her car to my aunt. Not even to her brother, to my aunt. And what does my aunt do with the car? SHE GAVE IT TO HIM?

Not even her own son, to this motherfucker who tried to set her on fire! I feel like I'm in the fucking twilight zone.

So on Christmas night we were on our way back from LA and he keeps calling her asking for some information about the car. She tells him she doesn't have the information for the car. He starts acting like a complete ass to her so she hangs up on him. What does he do? What he always does. He keeps calling and calling and calling. At this point any rational person would take the phone and put it on silent. But not her, she picks up and listens to him while he's talking and tries to reason him off the phone. She keeps trying to tell him she's going to bed knowing that he doesn't give a single solitary fuck about her. He keeps on talking and she listens to him the entire time! He talked her ear off from LA to fucking San Diego. Then finally she hangs up on him again and he starts calling her again. I told her "You know you can block him right, there's a block feature on your phone." She says that there isn't one. I tell her she should download the blocking app then. I used the same app when I had an LG phone that didn't have a block feature. She ignored me and didn't say anything. So when she picked up the phone again I just put my headphones in and let her suffer because I'm not gonna sit here and try to save somebody who doesn't want to be saved.

I'm so tired of dealing with low self esteem bitches who put dick before their own well being. That's exactly why I downgraded Aurora from friend to acquaintance. I told her to stop talking to me about 2 pump. Does she stop talking to me about 2 pump? No she still brings him up talking about how he still texts her trying to hook up. One time I was drunk and feeling particularly petty when she decided to bring up that he hit her up AGAIN trying to hook up I just clapped back with "Of course he's going to keep hitting you up, who else is going to fuck him at 4 am for free?" Did it make the rest of the ride home awkward? Yes. Do I care? No. When I said stop talking to me about him I meant that shit. If hurting her feelings gets her to stop then that's just going to be what I have to do.

I'm not trying to save these hoes anymore. They don't want to be saved.

Speaking of fuckboys I guess the holidays is bringing all the fuckboys into my yard. I genuinely do not have the emotional capacity to deal with their bullshit. This guy I went out with ONE TIME YEARS ago continues to randomly text me hoping that I'll respond. On our second date he kept grabbing me trying to kiss me and I kept telling him to stop. He wouldn't stop so I got up and I went home. Never spoke to him again after that but he keeps trying to get me to talk to him. If I haven't responded to you in months I'm not going to respond ever. He even texted me to tell me that it was his birthday.
Posted Image

Finally I got tired of ignoring him and blocked him. #ThanksSteveJobs #YouTheRealMVP

And Cody decided to message me and hit me with the "I miss you"
Well you can miss this block button, fuck you. Trump supporting ass fuckboy.

And my friend WHO'S MARRIED AND HAS A CHILD. Decided that he wanted to get a divorce and drunkenly declare his love for me on whatapp. I'm not even going to explain what happened I'm just going to post the messages, because I can't.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEN? Seriously, what's wrong with y'all?

"I wanna scare whites with you" Lol how necessary.

Yo fam, not all men are like that.

"I wanna scare whites with you" Lol how necessary.

Yo fam, not all men are like that.

True, some prefer to scare asians.

True, some prefer to scare asians.

Swarley I'm totally NOT getting on the "white people are bad" boat with you, sorry. :p

Swarley I'm totally NOT getting on the "white people are bad" boat with you, sorry. :p

Wut? That's totally NOT what I meant lol

He talked about two things not relating them, so I just made a joke as if he was talking about "scaring whites" in his second sentence...

Also, how did you get that from what I said? lmao

That guy is total trash. I hope the protest goes well. Be safe!

Wow. I hate dealing with this kind of shit. I honestly don't even wanna think of all the picture of penises I've been sent, or the lonely guys that wanna pay for sex. Everybody is a keyboard warrior anymore. They can hide behind a screen, and it makes it easier to be so rash and harsh. To do things no sane person wold do in person...

I got a headache from reading this, I feel so sorry for you. 

"You probably have the most pretty pussy"

I fucking lost it. Oh god. Hahaha

]Also, how did you get that from what I said? lmao

Iunno. White guilt? 

My pussy does not smell like coconut oil!

weak

What kind of texts are these >_> 
Send those people to the nope zone.

White people ARE bad though, so if Swarley did happen to want on that boat, I'd gladly give him a hand because it's a boat every human should be on until that shit changes, but that's a diff topic for a diff day. That last guy killed me. but I didn't like how he interrupted you to tell you basically to shut up because he's not finished professing his extreme..."like" for you Lmfaoooo so rude.

At least he knows that coconut oil is great. Like the greatest thing ever.

The only thing that still is stuck in my mine is "Of course he's going to keep hitting you up, who else is going to fuck him at 4 am for free?" , FOR FREE!

March 2024

S M T W T F S
24252627 28 2930

Recent Comments

Latest Visitors