Quantcast

Neolodge is a bit Chilly, I hear.

Posted by FelisNoctua, 02 July 2016 · 846 views

frozen

Got this in my email today.

Hi there Account Frozen! (sic)

I'm just emailing to say that I had a great time in the Neolodge,
and now it's time for me to checkout and go back to Neopia.
Thanks for being the best owner ever; I hope all the other Neopets are jealous! :)

See you soon,

Thanks, TNT. Salt in the wound. Dicks.

On that note; I was able to guess the ancient email to the old account I'd made for my sister. She never ended up playing it more than once or twice (I think... I doubted she ever truly logged on...) I'd tried this before: remaking the old email and requesting the PW. This time, it worked. So, I have a 12 year old account to move into. Obviously it's lacking all my trophies, and my UC werelupe (oh, how I loved him...the converted werelupes aren't even WERE... they're just LUPES in PANTS!). BUT, it's got more than the NOTHING my 1-year old shell has.

So, I'm running AB on the shell to try to build some capital, while I work out learning proxies this week. Then, I'll make a "gallery account" for my frozen main and put in a to-be-ignored ticket, just in case.
As I mentioned in the comments on my other blog: I'm pretty sure I was iced for being quad-allstar, which I did for the points. I'd stopped SSing weeks ago, but it would have been better to get two accounts to dual-allstar.... I just never really got the proxy thing down. I tried to use some free proxies last year on ACX, but I couldn't get them to work for longer than 5 minutes. It was VERY frustrating.

I thought I saw someone post something about Tor browser proxies or something, so I'll dig that up and give it a go. I'll need to play Main2 legit for a while, according to helpful folks, so I'll want to put the shell behind a proxy to AB.

Sounds like a lot of work. Weird, considering the hundred other things I should / need to do with that time.
Ah well. :)

http://www.neocodex....ing-amazon-ec2/

^

I'm going to try this out. will let you know how it goes.

Ah! Interesting. I'll read up and then stalk you. :p

The Tor browser proxy guide is here: http://www.neocodex....oresending-too/

A word of warning though: TNT miightt have flagged some Tor proxies. I know @ChaoticBeauty got chain-iced during AC when using Tor. So you might not want to use them too much for a main (they're best for the kind of stealthy shells you want to keep separate from all other accounts)

Edit: Oops, just read that you're looking for a proxy for ABing. In that case yup please use EC2 :p

Tor / public proxies are prolly both too slow for ABing. I use EC2 myself for ABing on both my main and my shell, works quite well actually & never had any problems or scares from that~

I dont bother with Proxies and AB, SS and others on my main.  So far no icings after about 5 months worth of cheating on my main.

April 2024

S M T W T F S
1415161718 19 20

Recent Comments

Latest Visitors