Quantcast

Seekers Av; Accidental trophy.

Posted by FelisNoctua, 25 July 2016 · 629 views

So, last night we had family over and spent most of it drinking wine and playing Settler of Catan. I set my AB to run in the background with only 200k on hand. (I really only run it right now to fill my own stamp album, since it doesn't seem to be pricing well/right lately.) We were up until FOUR and I forgot to turn off the laptop, so it ran all night (until about 11 am!), though it ran out of NP and was just reporting fails. I still have an account, heh, but I need to be more careful.

I did get a welcome surprise:

Something Has Happened!

Posted Image You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: Seekers' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
I hadn't expected them to win, since the TDN poll was overwhelmingly Order just before the battle kicked off, and I'd chosen Seekers the night before when they were Neck and Neck. I like the Seekers better, lorewise, but I'm in it to get as many avvies back as I can, so I lamented choosing them. HA!

I got another game avvie this morning too, so I'm back up to 203. But I need to be more careful with scoresending too; I accidentally scooped up a bronze, just using the SS Avatar list that's been vetted here on Codex. While I do want trophies, I'd planned on working in them in a more legit fashion once I have most of my older goodies back. I don't need to get reviewed during that process.

SO, spent a little time streamlining bookmarks and links so I can do all the dailies / games I'd given up on for the other account, since I need them again. That's kind of fun, in and of itself. I like spreadsheets way too much. I still need to work out getting on some lending lists for item / pet avvies though.

Yesssss, I'm obsessed with spreadsheets.

So much satisfaction in organizing all my things.

I have spreadsheets for everything ><

I'm so glad I'm not the only one @Pryanka! And I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the regulars on this board are somewhat ...organizational. XD

April 2024

S M T W T F S
212223 24 252627

Recent Comments

Latest Visitors