Quantcast

High Class Hooker or Professor?

Posted by Jozie, 23 August 2016 · 995 views

Notice the Tiara
Notice the knee-high boots
Notice how short her dress is...
The dress isn't even appropriate for a professor to wear lol....
She is my kind of professor! She is awesome! I can get down with her!
Posted Image

She also is wearing a trench coat whose fabric looks like was ripped off a discounted mattress. She is living her life and I aspire to be someone like her.

She also is wearing a trench coat whose fabric looks like was ripped off a discounted mattress. She is living her life and I aspire to be someone like her.

Oh I completely agree... she is going to be a fun prof for sure! I am wearing my rhinestone cat ears on Thursday just for her lol. I would wear a skimpy dress too, but I don't have the bod for all that!

Dude she looks like a fucking queen. I wish I had her confidence and beauty!

She's my spirit animal

beauty , confidence , n brains

Dude she looks like a fucking queen. I wish I had her confidence and beauty!

Yes! She is awesome!!!! I took a picture of her yesterday but apparently I deleted it already! This lady is me in the future!

And she is a famous book writer too! She does a lot of research and publishes books. Filthy rich, she doesn't hold any of that part back!

She looks awesome! 

My goal is to be as awesome as her one day, when my accomplishments will speak for me and I won't have to give a damn about what other people think about my appearance. Eventually!

Yes! Me too. I am so impressed by her that she makes me nervous lol. Like I am really good at all of my classes and can answer any question you throw at me. But, and it's a good thing, she makes me second guess my answer every time. I already dress like her, just not so scandalous... Don't have the body to yet. Lol but I wear tiaras, rhinestone catnears, glitter in my hair, bright neon eye make up. It's what I am known for on campus. I love it. But if I manage an A in her class, I will be so proud of myself.

March 2024

S M T W T F S
24252627 28 2930

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Latest Visitors