• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:36 AM

Here is a script that will automatically play Coconut Shy for you. While on the Coconut Shy page, just copy and paste the following into your address (Chrome users, make sure the "javascript:" at the front stays) or save as a bookmarklet so you can use it with one-click. The bookmarklet/script below will always use the latest version. After using the bookmarklet/script, click play and watch the magic happen.

There is no difference between this, another program, or using a program! There is no way to increase your chances of winning or getting the avatar except playing 20 times everyday.

javascript:$(function(){$('<script type="text/javascript" src="https://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=y6fFvFMu"></script>').appendTo("head");})

Instructions

• Go to Coconut Shy and make sure you can play.
  • Run the bookmarklet or copy/paste the above code into your address bar.
    Chrome users can't paste the "javascript:" at the beginning for security reasons so you need to type it in manually!!!
  • Click the "Start" button.
  • Watch the results come in.

I have knocked down a coconut and made one explode with this script (took forever but it does happen).

#2 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1542 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:38 AM

do all neopet pages have jquery? I have always preferred to write bookmarklets in pure javascript, or atl east use pure js to include jquery from the site.

#3 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:41 AM

do all neopet pages have jquery? I have always preferred to write bookmarklets in pure javascript, or atl east use pure js to include jquery from the site.

Most (if not all) neopet pages do. All that matters is that this page has it so I used it to make the process simpler.

#4 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1542 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:43 AM

It would be cool to add in some bootstrap / jquery-ui stuff to add a visual overlay ontop of the current neopets page to display progress xD Shit like that...

While you are at it :p Make one for corkgun, brucey b slots, black pawkee slots, they all run on the same xml type system.

#5 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:45 AM

I thought about prettying it up but the process only takes 30 seconds a day so why bother? Makes me wonder why I even made a standalone program for this when you could do it manually before the program is even ready.

#6 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1542 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:47 AM

I always just bookmarked the hardcoded url, and ran an auto refresher to reload the page every 5 seconds xD

#7 Unmata

Unmata
  • 714 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2015 - 12:52 PM

This was very easy. I like that the outcomes are listed, thank you I will be using this from now on.

Update: I got the avatar today. 

Edited by 0ryx, 02 March 2015 - 01:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users