Quantcast

Community Status Updates

Photo

Arnie

A friend of mine lost her dog. The poor creature starved to dead, lost around 40pounds. I feel terrible, the dog was just 10years old, it would have a longer better life if it wasnt for this god damned government.
May 03 2018 05:57 PM
Photo

Arnie

My modem burnt out. Why did i do to have SO BAD LUCK?!
Apr 30 2018 12:21 PM
Photo

Arnie

Woo! I got a bunch of books about painting :D I hope to improve that skill because i really don't paint xD
Apr 22 2018 05:55 PM
  • KaibaSama's Photo
    KaibaSama
    I immediately thought of the Sims.
    Apr 22 2018 06:05 PM
Photo

Arnie

April. Still no passport. Goddamnit.
Apr 05 2018 08:12 AM
  • Arnie's Photo
    Arnie
    @Ladida I'm way too far from the border with Guyana or Brazil; I'm from the central region, it's nearest to the colombian border. However, for Guyana you need the same documents as for any other country (Passport and others IDK their name in english) and also a Visa. I really don't know what i'm going to do, since I can't go anywhere without passport and migratory rules are hard, no matter the humanitarian situation (thanks to my work at this desk and internet, I'm better than others, i eat every day, at least). I suppose i will keep figthing the bureaucracy untill i made it. Thanks for your concern <3
    Apr 07 2018 09:15 PM
  • Ladida's Photo
    Ladida
    Do you still have your old passport? Or did you have to send it in when you applied for another? I'm seeing this thing about expired Venezuelan passports now valid for another two years? I don't know how that works, but if it can get you out of there, that'd be good! Are you eligible for refugee status as yet? You don't need a passport for that I think. There's a travel document that you'd get to allow you to enter the country you're seeking refuge in. We barely hear about Venezuela in the news, only the stupid border controversy but what does that matter when this is happening! THIS should be the focus, the Venezuelan people need international aid!
    Apr 07 2018 11:31 PM
  • Arnie's Photo
    Arnie
    @Ladida
    I don't have and old passport, as many people my age and economic condition i never thought i would actually need it, then it resulted i could not afford it, now it's impossible to obtain due to corruption. It goes worst as time passes.
    Apr 09 2018 03:42 PM
Photo

Arnie

I hate Dappervolk's art market. People is selling fucking good art ... FOR POTATOES, it would be right if they set a convert rate and AFTER the beta cleanse, not before.
Mar 28 2018 10:13 AM
  • ortin's Photo
    ortin
    this also sorely confuses me, but hey that's up to them
    Mar 28 2018 11:09 AM
  • Arnie's Photo
    Arnie
    I know all that, but still bugs me xD
    Mar 28 2018 12:30 PM
  • I've considered opening a pixel shop to be able to buy more art. It's a cycle lol
    Mar 28 2018 12:49 PM
Photo

Arnie

Adventuring [DapperV] is a good thing to do while I draw, it takes for ever between riddles xD
Mar 12 2018 11:35 AM
Photo

Arnie

This is so cool (I would never ever admit publicly on the internet... I've played neopets, but, this is a cool way to spill the beans) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqMvBHDA_y0
Mar 10 2018 07:57 AM
  • I'm 1 minute in and already smashed the subscribe button
    Mar 10 2018 08:01 AM
Photo

Arnie

A part of me says I should have a Ko-Fi page, the other part says no one would ever buy me a coffe at Ko-Fi. I'm my worst enemy!
Feb 18 2018 07:09 PM
  • jaredyne's Photo
    jaredyne
    Make one! If nobody donates, you're no further behind than if you didn't make one
    Feb 19 2018 03:22 AM
  • Arnie's Photo
    Arnie
    @jaredyne
    That's a great perspective... Thanks!
    Feb 19 2018 09:39 AM
Photo

Arnie

I kind of wanna get rid of all my Neopets things, for ever. But by the other hand... this game has been saving my butt. Gotta meditate about this.
Feb 12 2018 07:15 PM
  • Jozie's Photo
    Jozie
    Well, if you decide to give away items, I'll leave my hand out open! lol. But I think you should stay and play!
    Feb 13 2018 12:40 PM
  • GhostMommy's Photo
    GhostMommy
    Sell everything before Neopets closes their door.
    Feb 13 2018 06:45 PM
Photo

Arnie

Wisdom teeth causing pain, because Why not? Aparently i deserve to suffer in any possible way :D...
Feb 01 2018 07:43 PM
Photo
  • I know a few Neocodex couples who wouldn't have met if it weren't for Neopets! I also met two of my best friends on here, because of Neopets. @Pyro699 and @Emily
    Jan 19 2018 07:45 AM
  • Arnie's Photo
    Arnie
    @Kate Well, i met my best friend and co author in Neopets... So. Yay, thanks Neo :3
    Jan 19 2018 07:58 PM
  • renegade's Photo
    renegade
    I met one of my best friends on neo. Now we've known each other for like 13 years.
    Jan 19 2018 08:49 PM
Photo

Arnie

When a government do everything to keep you from getting your passport you can say you are kidnapped into your own country. No passport yet.
Jan 12 2018 05:13 AM
  • Holy shit, still no passport? I'm rootin for ya buddy
    Jan 12 2018 09:03 PM
  • Arnie's Photo
    Arnie
    @Amethyst They turned the payment process into a complete fight. The website just don't work, you have to be around, hunting at 2 o 3am, and it''s usually useless. Hate this government.
    Jan 13 2018 04:32 AM
  • I hope things get better for you soon :/
    Jan 13 2018 07:12 PM
Photo

Arnie

Ugh, i officially hate this stupid plot.
Jan 05 2018 01:56 PM
Photo

Arnie

First day of the year. I still have work to do. If everything goes fine, i will be out by the end of the month. #HappyNewYear
Jan 01 2018 08:33 AM
  • Swar's Photo
    Swar
    Cheering for you!
    Jan 01 2018 09:40 AM
Photo

Arnie

I just sent and inked drawing to every single child on my street, for them to colour, as a christmas gift, because my mother offered that to their parents. I'M FUCKING TIRED, 22 inked drawings in 4 hours.
Dec 24 2017 12:40 PM
  • Adam's Photo
    Adam
    That’s mighty nice of you :)
    Dec 24 2017 03:23 PM
  • That's mighty nice of your Mom LOL! But good for you for following through, I bet you made a bunch of kiddos super happy.
    Dec 24 2017 03:30 PM
  • Arnie's Photo
    Arnie
    @Adam, @Kate, Thanks, i hope they like, because communism basically ate Santa this year :p
    Dec 25 2017 05:19 AM