Quantcast

Shopping Cart

Your cart is empty right now

1000 Neocash Card

* * * * * (34 customer reviews)

$11.99   Out of stock

Neocash is available in select stores around various countries. Some Neopets players may live in countries where Neocash cards are not available. Others may not be able to purchase Neocash due to lack of a credit card. Whatever reason you may have for being unable to acquire Neocash cards, Neocodex can help.

Neocodex has Neocash codes in its inventory available for purchase. When you purchase a Neocash card from Neocodex, the code will be sent to you via PM immediately. Once you have the code, you can enter it on the Neopets website and redeem the Neocash.

There may be a few questions you have so we've included a small list of frequently asked questions:

How will I receive my code?
You will receive a PM with your Neocash code in it that you can redeem on the Neopets website.

Do I need an account on Neocodex to purchase Neocash?
Yes, you must register an account with us. We deliver your code to you through our PM system on the site and you must have an account in order to use the PM system.

Is there a limit as to how much NC I can buy?
No, you may purchase as much as you would like, so long as we have the codes in stock.

What is the return policy on Neocash cards?
Once you order a Neocash card, the card code is uniquely linked to your account on Neocodex. You are then sent a Personal Message immediately with the card code. Furthermore, we have no way of verifying whether the card code has been used. Given these facts, we are unable to accept returns on Neocash codes. For products within the Neocash code family, all sales are final.

ALL PRICES ARE IN $USD. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND BEFORE PURCHASING.

Customer Reviews

Sort By

Sort Order

* * * * * by ninibear Jan 28 2015 04:39 PM

It took a while for my PayPal to process the payment but once it was done, I got my code pretty soon through my email and Neocodex messenger. It was my first time purchasing from this site so I was worried that the code might not be valid, but it worked! Very pleased with the result and the service. Would recommend to anyone considering to buy Neocash online. Thanks!! ^_^

2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.

* * * * * by ashleij Jun 04 2014 12:20 PM

It is so convenient and fast. I love it, and definitely recommend it to anyone looking to buy NC cards.

3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.

* * * * * by Kyuubey Apr 29 2014 02:35 PM

bought twice, recieved my code instantly- absolutely no wait at all, very impressed! wonderful service :wub:

* * * * * by Memorycat Apr 23 2014 12:29 PM

So glad I found this site. I've been buying NC from Neopets directly and got no boxes! What a ripoff!!! Then I tried Walmart and it took like 3 days for them to send the code. Neocodex sent my code within seconds!!!!

4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.

* * * * * by Morcs74 Apr 17 2014 06:26 PM

I've bought 3 cards already and the codes always come instantaneously. Extremely good service!

* * * * * by kikishu Feb 13 2014 09:07 AM

Code received and redeemed within 1 minute ^_^
I'm from the Netherlands too, and i am so relieved to have found this appaerantly trustworthy site.
I went on a long hiatus because i was sick of getting items that i don't like and not being able to trade them. I felt discriminated as a non US neopian.
Now i finally see 2 giftboxes in my inventory and i'm pondering what to trade first. I can trade and get rid of the ripoff crap! :nahnah:
I will definately buy more codes from this site, thank you so much neocodex! :thumbsup:

* * * * * by Unati Jan 11 2014 10:51 PM

I've bought several neocash cards from Neocodex, and the purchase was always wonderful! Had no problems buying them, and the code always came immediately after purchasing them! Worked like a charm and got gift boxes every time. Thanks NeoCodex! :)

* * * * * by musiquexcoeur Jan 01 2014 01:29 PM

Would 100% buy a NeoCash card from NeoCodex again.

I used to buy NeoCash directly through the NC Mall, and have been doing that for years, and then I found out that if you redeem a NeoCash card, you get the same value for your money PLUS gift boxes and an item. Once I found that out, it just made more sense to purchase the cards and use those rather than purchase straight NeoCash from the NC Mall. Since it's New Year's Day and most stores in my area are closed, and I really don't feel like leaving the house just to get a NeoCash card, I wanted to buy one online (and will want to in the future when I want instant NeoCash and don't feel like going out). Since no store sells them online, NeoCodex was my only option.

It only costs about a dollar extra (which you would probably pay in gas money anyway) and there's no need to get up. I bought multiple 1,000 NC cards for the first time, and received my codes within an hour, and a private message stating that in the future, I will receive them instantly. When I redeemed my codes in the NC Mall, every single one worked. Now I have my NeoCash AND I have gift boxes.

This will definitely be my new method of purchasing NeoCash from now on. I only wish I had learned about this sooner.

Thanks, NeoCodex! 5/5 rating! Thanks for being awesome.

* * * * * by luda Dec 30 2013 11:13 PM

Fantastic! I will be buying all my NC right here! Thank you from australia! <3

* * * * * by AnnaJan Nov 28 2013 01:43 PM

Super fast delivery. Was a little suspicious at first about buying NC this way, but the code was delivered instantly to my email. Will buy again when in need of NC :ph34r: