Photo

Lights on or lights off?

• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

#101 myob12345

myob12345
  • 49 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 10:37 AM

Meh, I dunno. They are both nasty, but something about inside is just worse to me.
Don't get me wrong, i'm not all grossed out when they do, and they can go wherever they want when they do.

It's just after wards that grosses me out, and usually I have to go shower.
And it's kind of uncomfortable, but what really sucks is when you get it up your nose.

that is unfortunate, considering inside is where it is biologically supposed to go.

i actually find it odd that a few of you seem to not like guys doing it inside (i mean that's the ultimate point of sex isn't it?) and i'm curious as to why?

Edited by myob12345, 15 November 2010 - 10:39 AM.

#102 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2010 - 10:42 AM

that is unfortunate, considering inside is where it is biologically supposed to go.

i actually find it odd that a few of you seem to not like guys doing it inside (i mean that's the ultimate point of sex isn't it?) and i'm curious as to why?

I dunno, maybe they don't like the idea of a guy's spunk inside their vajayjays. Reminds them of pregnancy?

I always wondered what happened to it afterwords. Does it just stay in, or does it get absorbed? :p Does it just drip out? xD

#103 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 11:05 AM

Turns out that a lot of people here don't like the idea of getting pregnant. Funny how that works :p

#104 myob12345

myob12345
  • 49 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 11:25 AM

Turns out that a lot of people here don't like the idea of getting pregnant. Funny how that works :p

yeah but... birth control :/
i guess i'm just more traditional or something. there's nothing wrong with doing it elsewhere, but at the end of the day (assuming there is birth control involved), if you love the person, i think you would like the idea of ....like....you know....inside.

and to answer boggart's question, google "cream pie" with safesearch off. well...on second thought, don't lol.

Edited by myob12345, 15 November 2010 - 11:29 AM.

#105 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 11:43 AM

I dunno, maybe they don't like the idea of a guy's spunk inside their vajayjays. Reminds them of pregnancy?

I always wondered what happened to it afterwords. Does it just stay in, or does it get absorbed? :p Does it just drip out? xD

Has nothing to do with the pregnancy feeling for me, if i'm on birthcontrol it wouldn't even cross my mind really. Most of it just drips out yeah, to answer your question. Guess the rest gets absorbed..honestly I dont know LOL, Fail. I just dont like dealing with it afterwards, that's why I always want to shower cause I just feel gross after a while plus everything can get dirty, sheets/underwear/etc. If you do it three times per night though, you kinda get tired of showering.. so it's time for other measures :p

#106 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2010 - 11:53 AM

Has nothing to do with the pregnancy feeling for me, if i'm on birthcontrol it wouldn't even cross my mind really. Most of it just drips out yeah, to answer your question. Guess the rest gets absorbed..honestly I dont know LOL, Fail. I just dont like dealing with it afterwards, that's why I always want to shower cause I just feel gross after a while plus everything can get dirty, sheets/underwear/etc. If you do it three times per night though, you kinda get tired of showering.. so it's time for other measures :p

time for what? boggle?

#107 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 11:55 AM

time for what? boggle?

Or monopoly, i prefer that game. Only time I ever feel rich.

#108 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 11:58 AM

No no no, you misunderstood me. The ACT of doing so is hot, it's afterwards that I don't like.

Afterwards, the feeling of it sitting in there is gross. Has nothing to do with not wanting to get pregnant, lol.

AND, a mixture of all three! How delightful, right?

#109 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2010 - 12:05 PM

No no no, you misunderstood me. The ACT of doing so is hot, it's afterwards that I don't like.

Afterwards, the feeling of it sitting in there is gross. Has nothing to do with not wanting to get pregnant, lol.

AND, a mixture of all three! How delightful, right?

Glad I don't have a vagina then.

I guess I see what you mean like, in the MOMENT it'd be fine, but after it's like "...now what do I do with it... I don't have the cookbook D:"

#110 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 12:06 PM

Glad I don't have a vagina then.

I guess I see what you mean like, in the MOMENT it'd be fine, but after it's like "...now what do I do with it... I don't have the cookbook D:"

HAHAHAHAHAHA, that post made my day! ^__^

Edited by oreo12, 15 November 2010 - 12:08 PM.

#111 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2010 - 12:08 PM

some people use syrup. i prefer a guy to use jelly right.

LOL! A+

Tbh who gives a damn about light? I guess if you're self conscious lights off is a must, but they're gonna see that cellulite eventually, get over it and get laid.

And jizz in the vag is gross. It drips out then makes your underwear sticky. NO BUENO.

Edited by Mishelle, 15 November 2010 - 12:13 PM.

#112 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2010 - 12:12 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA, that post made my day! ^__^

haha i love the description the cookbook :p Cheap to produce. Available in most households and restaurants

RESTAURANTS?! Where are these places? D:

#113 myob12345

myob12345
  • 49 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 01:51 PM

haha i love the description the cookbook :p Cheap to produce. Available in most households and restaurants

RESTAURANTS?! Where are these places? D:

no where i'd want to eat :/

you can actually preview the pages of the cookbook. the fine print on one of the pages says

"please do not add semen to your guest's food without informing them beforehand".

good advice, cookbook.

#114 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2010 - 01:57 PM

Has anyone else imagined that when they swallows, it's like they're eating a million little kids...

:lookaround:

#115 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2010 - 02:04 PM

Not to mention warm and sort of chemical tasting...:(

I really hate the taste of semen. It's not that I won't swallow, but I'd really just rather avoid having it in my mouth in the first place, so I really don't mind being cummed on, as long as it doesn't happen anywhere near my vagina. It's sticky and sort of gross, yeah, but once you wipe it off, your skin feels really soft.

Really depends on what he eats too.

#116 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2010 - 03:59 PM

Well it wouldn't just "stay in"... because that defies gravity, but in the case of a horizontal position it can "stay in" temporarily.

I haven't sat there with a graduated cylinder, but I'm pretty sure that it would all come out eventually... but some may lag a bit because of semen's viscous nature.

#117 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2010 - 04:06 PM

I haven't sat there with a graduated cylinder, but I'm pretty sure that it would all come out eventually... but some may lag a bit because of semen's viscous nature.

Remember to measure the liquid at the meniscus.

#118 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2010 - 04:58 PM

Part of it drips out, part of it lingers for a few days until it dies off and gets absorbed into the vaginal walls.
And that's your biology lesson for the day.

#119 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2010 - 08:19 PM

My major concern is getting pregnant. Birth control is never 100% effective, so I'd rather be safe than sorry. Like everyone else, I also don't really appreciate the dripping sensation, wet panties, and possible queefs that accompany being ejaculated inside of.

#120 myob12345

myob12345
  • 49 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 08:25 PM

My major concern is getting pregnant. Birth control is never 100% effective, so I'd rather be safe than sorry. Like everyone else, I also don't really appreciate the dripping sensation, wet panties, and possible queefs that accompany being ejaculated inside of.

heh can't you just go to the bathroom right after to clean up?
i mean it's the same, sticky mess if it gets on your other areas too.

#121 gogetta

gogetta
  • 38 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 08:34 PM

Aww y'all don't want to... laugh while you're going at it? =p

#122 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2010 - 08:47 PM

heh can't you just go to the bathroom right after to clean up?
i mean it's the same, sticky mess if it gets on your other areas too.

And do what? Douche myself? It's a lot easier to wipe up some goo with a tissue than it is to wait for it to all drip out, or somehow go up there and get it all out. I'm not fortunate enough to own a bidet. I don't have a detachable shower head either, for that matter.

Aww y'all don't want to... laugh while you're going at it? =p

Do you enjoy farting while you have sex? It may be funny, but it's still embarrassing.
Besides, we're talking about after the deed has been done.

Edited by Trichomes, 15 November 2010 - 08:49 PM.

#123 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 08:50 PM

Part of it drips out, part of it lingers for a few days until it dies off and gets absorbed into the vaginal walls.
And that's your biology lesson for the day.

And if you sneeze, it ALL comes out! Heehee!
Seriously though....bleh.

#124 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2010 - 09:59 PM

Has anyone else imagined that when they swallows, it's like they're eating a million little kids...

:lookaround:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. im gonna think about this every single time now, thanks for that :p

#125 gogetta

gogetta
  • 38 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:27 AM

Do you enjoy farting while you have sex? It may be funny, but it's still embarrassing.
Besides, we're talking about after the deed has been done.

I was kidding. Was hoping that smiley at the end implied I wasn't being serious. Yeah, it can be embarrassing, I understand that. Farting you can help/control, but you can't do anything about queefing. Hell, I blame that shit on the guy if/when it happens.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users