[GUIDE] How to compose your own SS list

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2010 - 03:44 PM

First off if you have no idea what a Score Sender is or what a Score Sender does please refer to this guide made by jcrboy: [GUIDE] sLAUGHTER's SS

First and foremost I would like to put it out there that Score Sending is extremely risky. You should never, at any point, use Score Sender as a main source of income for Neopoints or use it on your main account. I have been asked a lot lately for safe lists that have the lowest chances of getting your account frozen. But I have to say, the lists with the lowest chances of getting your account banned are the lists that you compose yourself. If you use Score Sender you want your lists to be unique to your accounts. You don't want hundreds of other Neopians running around with the same lists as you because this will only increase your chances of TNT catching on to you. With that being said I will teach you guys some, hopefully useful, techniques on how to compose your own Score Sender list.

Instructions:

Open up a new Notepad file and save as the title you want to give your list.

The basic formula for constructing a list should always be listed in this format: GameID: [Insert ID] Score: [Insert Score] Time: [Insert Time]

Example: GameID: 368 Score: 418-424 Time: 270-290

Games:

If you're new to to score sending I advise you to pick games that have a high Neopoints-to-Score Points ratio. The higher the ratio the easier it will be to score a bigger payout. Games with the highest ratios will be listed at the end of the guide to help you get started.

Game ID:

The Game ID can be found at the end of the URL of each of the games' homepage. ie:

Posted Image

Scoring:

No matter how high you score, each game will give a maximum payout of 1,000np. 1,000np should be divided by the Neopoint Ratio.

If you don't know where the Neopoint ratio is then it can be found under the game's option menu. ie:

Posted Image

If the payout for every game is 1,000np and the NP Ratio is 0.27 then the lowest score that you should have on the list for that game would be 3703.7(Rounded). This means that every time Score Sender plays that game it will get a score of 3703 giving you a payout of 1,000np. However, having the same score for each time you send it in will most likely result in you getting iced. So after you get the minimum score for a game it is always safer to have the Score Sender vary the score by adding a hyphen followed by another score that is ten to twenty points higher than your low score. [ie. 3703-3723] This will give your scores a more legit look. But, if you have a huge gap between the scores like 3703-4000 this will increase the chances that the next score will be extremely different from your last thus making your scores very suspicious.

Also:
There is also a Mod feature in the score sender where if you were to say you want to get a score between 1300-1400 but the game ends in 0 or 5 you would Mod 5.
Ex (Mod 5):
1300, 1305, 1310, 1315.... 1400
Ex (Mod 25):
1300, 1325, 1350, 1375, 1400
Ex (Mod 100):
1300, 1400

The mod goes in the end of the line so the format would be
GameID: [Insert ID] Score: [Insert Score] Time: [Insert Time] Mod: [insert Mod]

I would like to add that getting a 1,000np payout for each score you send is extremely dangerous so try to mix it up a little. It would be best just to settle for 750np and taking the 250np lost than getting your whole account iced.

Try to stray away from getting listed as one of the top scorers as this just brings unwanted attention. It is best to keep your scores off of the grandmaster level. You can see a list of the top scores by navigating to the bottom of the game's main page and clicking on the star.

Posted Image

Times:

This is the most important part to your score list formula. If the times are too fast, ie. it only take you thirty seconds to score a 1,000np payout, then that score will be reviewed and you will get iced. Same goes for if it takes too long to reach a certain score. The best way to figure out what times to put are to play the games yourself. Getting a feel for the first few levels will help you get an understanding of the difficulty, scoring, and timing of the game. Remember to keep the timings sensible and logical. Remember, the point to use a Score Sender is so you will not have to waste your time playing games. Not to come up with a whole bunch of Neopoints in thirty minutes. To make them seem more legit just vary the times like how you previously did with the scores.

Trial & Error:

You will not get every formula right on the first try. You will get some reviews. If you do get reviewed and survive to see the next day then just go back and adjust the scores and times accordingly.

Pace yourself:

If you compose a 250k list split it up into three or four sections having generous time gaps in between. No one plays games for 3h straight. At least not that I know of.

High Neopoint Ratio Games:

Joderi's list of game ratios

Enjoy! I hope this is able to help some people out.

Edited by Juupon, 12 November 2010 - 08:10 PM.

#2 WingswithBlade

WingswithBlade
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 04:11 PM

There is also a Mod feature on the score sender where if you were to say you want to get a score between 1300-1400 but the game ends in 0 or 5 you would Mod 5.
Ex (Mod 5):
Ex (Mod 25):
Ex (Mod 100):
1300, 1400

#3 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1542 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2010 - 04:15 PM

... oh... my... god...

*claps* Good job juupon :) A very well done post!

I really hope you didnt copy/paste it from somewhere else...

Great guide!

#4 Warlord.

Warlord.
  • 98 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 04:34 PM

There is also a Mod feature on the score sender where if you were to say you want to get a score between 1300-1400 but the game ends in 0 or 5 you would Mod 5.
Ex (Mod 5):
Ex (Mod 25):
Ex (Mod 100):
1300, 1400

Indeed, the Mod # (modulus) makes sure your score is divisible by the # so you don't send an illegit score.

I've already been making a decent list for the last couple days, I figure I'll upload it.

Use at your own risk.

Makes around 140k in like 4-5 hours; no reviews.

Attached Files

Edited by Warlord., 08 November 2010 - 04:35 PM.

#5 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2010 - 05:13 PM

Thanks guys for sharing that. I knew about the mods but I didn't know how they worked exactly. So I couldn't explain it. + Rep for the both of you.

... oh... my... god...

*claps* Good job juupon :) A very well done post!

I really hope you didnt copy/paste it from somewhere else...

Great guide!

Thanks! Don't worry, I didn't copy and paste it. lol Since people aren't taking me seriously, I might as well contribute to prove my worth. xD

#6 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2010 - 02:21 PM

i wish the SS would work for me :(

anyway, here is a helpful link...it identifies games with the highest ratios, as well as what score you will need to get 1000, and it updates each month

http://www.neopets.com/~Joderi

#7 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2010 - 02:28 PM

First and foremost I would like to put it out there that Score Sending is extremely risky. You should never, at any point, use Score Sender as a main source of income for Neopoints or use it on your main account.

Thank you for starting with that. It's pretty important ;)

High Neopoint Ratio Games:

200m Peanut Dash 1.49np Ratio

Attack of the Revenge 3.33np Ratio

Bar Boat 1.85np Ratio

Cloud Raiders 1.25np Ratio

Zurroball 8.19np Ratio

This is valid for now, but will be invalid in about a month. You're probably better off not even listing high ratio games ;)

#8 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:11 PM

Thanks guys. +'d rep.

#9 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2010 - 07:27 AM

Just a note: NEVER use an SS list that someone else made and never distribute your SS list to the public. Even with random scores and times it could be easily tracked that it's an SS list.

#10 munie

munie
  • 93 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 10:53 PM

Very good guide for beginners!

#11 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:30 AM

nice guide. im hopeless with ss ing, so it definately helped me ;)

#12 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 05:21 PM

I SS'ed my first avy today.
I never tried it before because of the high risk it takes.
I hope that making the program gradually send better scores can help to look more legit

#13 Princ3ss

Princ3ss
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 09:50 PM

I realise this thread is a wee bit old, but I just wanted to say thanks for posting how to create lists. :) I've been intrigued on how this whole shibang works for a while now, so seeing how it's put together is pretty nifty.
Very helpful, guys! Thanks!

#14 12121212

• 1 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 06:29 AM

Exception in thread Thread-79:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "threading.pyo", line 486, in __bootstrap_inner
File "Programs/1028/ScoreSender.py.nc", line 207, in run
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'split'

#15 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2011 - 09:30 AM

Exception in thread Thread-79:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "threading.pyo", line 486, in __bootstrap_inner
File "Programs/1028/ScoreSender.py.nc", line 207, in run
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'split'

might want to post this in one of the tracker threads...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users