• This topic is locked This topic is locked
79 replies to this topic

#1 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 September 2004 - 07:49 PM

Hello,

The administrators have talked with the NeoFreaks administration (AntiHero and Ace) (freaky wasn't on), and we have decided that there might possibly be a Merger (if freaky and Wu approve). NeoFreaks admins and staff will be moving to NeoCodex to fill in our much needed staff spots. We will be also getting their traffic, (which is NOT the main reason we are doing this).

NeoFreaks says that they do not mind at all, and that they will be happy to come to NeoCodex. They are also programmers, so that is an even bigger bonus. I think this will be very beneficial to NeoCodex in a lot of ways.

The only Con I can think of: Too many administrators.

Staff revamp details will be revealed later as development continues.

#2 Insanedragonz

Insanedragonz
  • 3011 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 08:21 PM

It would be really cool if we can merge together and have more member..Many Admin can help the site goes faster and keep track of member more often..

Anyway looking forward for that day.. :help:

Posted 15 September 2004 - 08:28 PM

What/Who is neofreaks?

#4 Insanedragonz

Insanedragonz
  • 3011 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 08:32 PM

one of neopets cheat site community just like us.. :help:

#5 Smeags

Smeags
  • 177 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 08:33 PM

Wow sounds like a smooth merger?

Those are hard to come by usually =P.

Well welcome anti + ace + freak members =).

#6 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 September 2004 - 08:35 PM

Wow sounds like a smooth merger?

Those are hard to come by usually =P.

Well welcome anti + ace + freak members =).

View Post

yeah the merger should be very smooth...we have already disbecausesed all of the issues and stuffs so there shouldnt be a problem with that :help: ...we might release the conversation (some parts will be edited out)

#7 Insanedragonz

Insanedragonz
  • 3011 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 08:36 PM

HEHE..I hope both site will be merge soon and begin to built the new empire to destroy neopets.. :help:

#8 Smeags

Smeags
  • 177 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 08:39 PM

I think all the females (becuase they are all beautiful I'm sure) should post in the member party pics thread =P.

#9 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 September 2004 - 10:17 PM

I thought it was neodoom?

#10 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 September 2004 - 10:17 PM

I think all the females (becuase they are all beautiful I'm sure) should post in the member party pics thread =P.

View Post

no they shudnt, be happy with the fact that MB1 was once here....and she is gorgeous.

back on-topic, sounds pretty sweet, like its been said, smooth mergers are hard to come by, now lets assi'milate.....erm, "metrge" with everyone else :help:

#11 Harley

Harley
  • 3138 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 10:18 PM

That would be awesome, to have more members. Twice as active, more programs/hacks. Smeags your a little perveh XD

#12 towkay

towkay
  • 445 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 10:29 PM

Yes neocodex will become stronger with this merger. Yay!

#13 Chloe

Chloe
  • 328 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 11:14 PM

Do you know as of right now when this is going to take place?  this sounds neat, has any other sites done this in the past or are we the first?

#14 Smeags

Smeags
  • 177 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 11:46 PM

NT was going to merge with ncheats.

3vo merged with ncheats and nrealm.

Usually the transition is very rough and ppl get mad and leave for good...

#15 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 September 2004 - 12:25 AM

hmm krnsaber...maybe we have not exhausted all of our luck...the merger seems to be going through very nicely and very smoothly...lady luck still likes us :help:

#16 Neo

Neo
  • 2032 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 12:58 AM

(Homer girly laugh) heeeeeehehehheheeh, I cant wait, I feel so excited, this is the most I'mportant thing thats happened in ages :help:

#17 Cooliodoc

Cooliodoc
  • 1244 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 03:55 AM

Hehe, well I bet it can't go completely smoothly :) There will always be people complaining that they ahve lost their private ranking or their post count :p But yea welcome to all them new peoples

#18 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 September 2004 - 06:02 AM

Yay?! Haven't even heard of them, shows how much attention I pay...I'll just sit here in my corner and grumble.

View Post

actually not many people have...the reason for that is because they started so late into the game. The reason why we have seen so much success is because we started when there werent that many sites like us. They have awesome programs but that only attracts leechers, and we already have the community but need the programmers...I really dont see any bad in this merge, except maybe that they lose total control of their board :) , but thats not a good thing anyway :p ...which is really rare...

#19 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 06:03 AM

hmm krnsaber...maybe we have not exhausted all of our luck...the merger seems to be going through very nicely and very smoothly...lady luck still likes us :)

View Post

WHAT! Youre the one said that we're out of luck :p Staff revamp? I just hope this merger goes well :p

#20 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 06:05 AM

Ali dont be scared :) By the way, how sick are you?

#21 LightSabre

LightSabre
  • 637 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 06:05 AM

Merger usually equates to retrenchment in the business world.  :)

#22 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 September 2004 - 06:07 AM

WHAT! Youre the one said that we're out of luck :p Staff revamp? I just hope this merger goes well :p

View Post

lol ... seems that I have found the lady once again :p and I didnt even know it :p

by the way...staff revamp isnt bad...its mostly additions...1 demotion. :)

#23 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 06:09 AM

I hate school :) HS stinks.... I'm going to die on freshman friday... My friend's older friend at my school heard the senior's plans. Theyre planning to egg us until we bleed and stuff.. Anyway lets get back on topic :p

#24 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 September 2004 - 06:59 AM

Jesus...personally I dont like the idea, but thats my opinion, and it wont change anything.  :)

#25 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 September 2004 - 07:23 AM

Jesus...personally I dont like the idea, but thats my opinion, and it wont change anything.  :)

View Post

oh it will change a lot..way more than we could ever I'mmagine... :p :p :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users