New Hidden Tower Weapon

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#51 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 10:32 PM

I think this weapon is good when your pet has 1000hp+

as you can see,there are 12,5% chance of being full healed and freeze the opponent.

It will be awesome if you freeze opponent every 8 rounds and you can attack him with your strongest weapons

And you can full heal yourself every 8 round.you can also use faerie ability if your pet is in low hp

It is like your pet is unbeatable if your pet has 1000hp+

It is good for both 1p and 2p I think

It can save the space for freezer and healer and you can put other good weapons for replacing them.So you can have more choices of attacking.

only problem is... that's an *average* ... you could quite easily go 20 rounds without either, in which case you'd be dead. so I think your 1000hp threshold is a little low...

#52 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 08:08 AM

Sword of Lameness

:p Lame, isn't the TP price 15 Mil? I'd rather get a H4000 Helmet and GBomb or an SOS

#53 Las3rs

Las3rs
  • 109 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 03:25 PM

This seems like a worthwhile investment. 17m is damn cheap for a full freezer/healer, even if it is just a possibility rather than an assured outcome. Too bad I'm nowhere near 17m... I wish they'd make it look a little sexier, though.

Edited by Las3rs, 17 February 2011 - 03:25 PM.

#54 Butet

Butet
  • 213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:55 PM

Sword of Lameness

:p Lame, isn't the TP price 15 Mil? I'd rather get a H4000 Helmet and GBomb or an SOS

Better not to buy SOS since the new plot prize can kill the dark icon

#55 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 07:55 AM

do you guys think it'll raise in value once it's not stocked at the HT anymore? I have just enough to buy it, but I doubt I'd use it.
I currently use MoMM,Gbomb, PC, SoS. I'm saving up for LED atm. =p

#56 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2011 - 08:06 AM

do you guys think it'll raise in value once it's not stocked at the HT anymore? I have just enough to buy it, but I doubt I'd use it.
I currently use MoMM,Gbomb, PC, SoS. I'm saving up for LED atm. =p

It's a unique weapon with no real alternatives, so yes.

The question then becomes IF it will get retired, and if so WHEN.

It's pretty new, so odds are not any time soon, but that may just be the ramblings of a non-investor.

#57 contour

contour
  • 201 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 12:39 PM

Better not to buy SOS since the new plot prize can kill the dark icon

I'm not so sure about that. Yea, the new plot prize is good. I'm not sure if it is everyone's set, but as a result of that, the price of SoS has dropped down to ridiculously low prices. I'd say now is a good chance to purchase one if you want to. Else, you could go with KBT, but that seems to be in everyone's set these days.

#58 thorgal

thorgal
  • 421 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2011 - 12:34 PM

For 1p , multi heal and multi freeze, it's the way to go.
for 2p it's too random

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users