Quantcast

Photo

Hotmail accounts... any1 "in the know" ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

#1 Ment0r

Ment0r
  • 137 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 08:26 PM

I'm looking for someone that might know some information regarding the following subjects:

1. How would I go about checking a massive list of emails to see if they are registered? (hotmail / windows live / MSN)
2. How do you get by the Account Creation limit? I've tried proxies, MAC spoofers, user agent, just about anything that leaves a digital trail, but can't get by the Account Creation limit...

There is PAID software (GYC Automator) that claims to be able to bulk register Email accounts for GMAIL, Yahoo, MSN, Windows Live, Hotmail, ect... but the demo only does Gmail and Yahoo. I've searched for 5+ hours on the net for a viable resource and can't find ANYTHING that does what I need it to do. For instance, say I had a list of 10,000 usernames and 10,000 proxies... I would want to input this data into the program, let it run, and it would register the accounts. I've found similar programs that register bulk hotmail accounts, but they don't have username list support (only random accounts like [email protected]).

I have somewhat of a solution for question #1, which would be to write a PHP / AJAX script that hooks the account verifier at the Hotmail registration page... but I'm lazy and would rather spend the time it would take to make it looking for a free service online :p

If anyone knows about any of this, could you please comment? This all has to do with a Marketing campaign I would like to run for one of my startup projects online. Yes, spamming emails is still a very lucrative market.

Sorry if this type of discussion isn't allowed / in the wrong place... just figured it wouldn't hurt to ask here since I'm getting back into Neopets for shits and grins... never underestimate the wits of cheating communities :ninja:

#2 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2010 - 08:31 PM

Can I ask what you want this for?

perhaps a disposable email might be the way to go instead?

#3 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2010 - 08:47 PM

Its so he can make many neopets accounts I presume. :p

#4 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2010 - 08:57 PM

Then why not gmail? Or yahoo?

#5 Ment0r

Ment0r
  • 137 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 09:25 PM

Bulk email services are actually VERY valuable... and Hotmail just happens to be the most valuable of all the services (not sure why). This has nothing to do with Neopets. WTH would I want 10,000 neopets accounts for anyways.

BTW if anyone has any Shells they want to sell, PM me.

ON TOPIC:

Can we keep on topic? Does anyone know anything about spoofing the Accounts Registered per 24 hours security? I KNOW it can be done... I'm just having a hell of a time figuring it out.

#6 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 09:32 PM

Why do you need 10,000 addresses?

#7 Ment0r

Ment0r
  • 137 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 09:42 PM

Like I've said in my previous 2 posts... some clients are willing to pay BIG MONEY for huge amounts of unique humanlike hotmail accounts. If you are really interested in how I can make money off of this, do research yourself. There are 100s of ways to make money off of large amounts of email accounts. Some clients pay straight up $500/million email accounts (and you can create easily 200-400k per day with a good proxy list and the right dictionary tools.

I'm not going to explain any more, as the method that I'm attempting to do isn't common knowledge on the internet.

If you can help me regarding the Account Creation Restriction, then GREAT! However, I'm not going to lay out my entire business model to the general public.

#8 ilovepolkadots

ilovepolkadots
  • 724 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 09:46 PM

this person wants to be able to get all of the purged hotmail accounts that were registered to people who made neopets account, but stopped playing a long time ago ;3
{maybe - they are no neocodex so it is just a hunch}

now that there is no long a b-day requirement on neopets it is easy to simply search for hotmail user names that have been purged by submitting them in the neopets "Lost Username" entry form
you then create the purged hotmail account and you are given all of the users Neopets info: username and password
so that you can access the account

;3

p.s.
#2) go to the library and switch computers :3

Edited by ilovepolkadots, 07 December 2010 - 09:47 PM.

#9 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2010 - 09:48 PM

Or they are trying to make money from email spammers pretending to be human

#10 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 09:52 PM

I use proxies to bypass the account limit

#11 Ment0r

Ment0r
  • 137 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 09:54 PM

O____O

forreal guys?

Guess I came to the wrong place :p

Really? Perhaps it is the type of proxies I am using then... what type of proxies do you use? HTTP or SOCKS? What protocols?

#12 ilovepolkadots

ilovepolkadots
  • 724 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 09:54 PM

doesn't work with hotmail sign up

{+} or maybe i am using the wrong types of proxies

Edited by ilovepolkadots, 07 December 2010 - 09:55 PM.

#13 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 09:56 PM

this person wants to be able to get all of the purged hotmail accounts that were registered to people who made neopets account, but stopped playing a long time ago ;3
{maybe - they are no neocodex so it is just a hunch}

now that there is no long a b-day requirement on neopets it is easy to simply search for hotmail user names that have been purged by submitting them in the neopets "Lost Username" entry form
you then create the purged hotmail account and you are given all of the users Neopets info: username and password
so that you can access the account

;3

p.s.
#2) go to the library and switch computers :3

Oh god.
I'm going to remember this.

#14 Ment0r

Ment0r
  • 137 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 10:00 PM

can someone clean up my completely derailed thread please <_<

#15 ilovepolkadots

ilovepolkadots
  • 724 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 10:02 PM

Oh god.
I'm going to remember this.

if you hack any of my UC dreamies using this method you better PM me ;3

if it can be used in mass that would be awesome and hoo-rah to the programmer with the knowledge to figure it out

#16 Ment0r

Ment0r
  • 137 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 10:12 PM

If you are using public proxies it won't work as they are likely blacklisted. But I've managed to bypass itbbefore and created approx 15 accounts in a day using a few private proxies just fine.

Also, I dont see why you would think we would support this kind of activity? From the sounds of it you are selling the emails to mail spamming companies who will use the emails to spam accounts with rubbish or fraudulent emails. The reason they would want "well named" emails is so they look more legit.

I get enough spam emails without helping you create more.

LOL if you think helping me figure out the correct spoofing procedure to bypass Hotmail's SPAM protection is going to make a difference in this world you are horribly misinformed, sorry to say. There are websites out there selling BILLIONS of emails per day... times a few hundred clients per day... ;)

I'm just trying to make some money so I don't have to pick up a 2nd job bro, everyone needs to settle down :p

#17 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2010 - 12:28 AM

This discussion only has illegal applications and is not support by Neocodex. Please take it somewhere else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users