[Flash]AoB Master List

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
510 replies to this topic

#1 Coilvect

Coilvect
  • 300 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 03:21 AM

POPULAR POST!

Welcome to Coilvect's Master AoB thread.

By now your probably wondering what the fuck is an AoB. The term AoB means Array of Bytes. Flash games are formed up from hex digits such as 66 e1 4e so on and so forth. Each byte has a specific function and can be easily edited by using Cheat Engine. "Why use cheat engine when I can just score send?" To me its an easier way of getting trophies especially if your going for gold. I personally gained 10+ gold trophies without being iced. What your doing is modifying the assembly of a game to make it do something to your advantage such as infinite lives, ammo, health etc etc. Its harder to track this style of hacking due to it only modifying the local game thus it being harder to track.

The Tools:
Cheat Engine
Common Sense
The AoB codes which I will supply

How to use AoB's:
Step-by-Step

Spoiler

OR
Quick Video Tutorial:

Spoiler

How do I know what code to look for and what to replace? Easy the AoB ontop is the code you search for and the code on the bottom is the one you replace it with.
Example:
Game Name:
Infinite Lives:
66 45 f4 e5 6a <- AoB to search for.
66 0a a1 1e 61 <- AoB to replace.
The Master List:

Spoiler

Games such as Black Pawkeet Slots, Brucey B Slots, Scamander Swarm, Habitarium are no hackable through this method. The flash that is loaded onto the page is just to display results and every single variable is saved and pulled from the server.

Wild Cards:
In some of the AoB's produced by myself there are these things called wild cards. Wild cards look like this ??. When you see a wild card leave those specific digits the same and just change the rest of the AoB.
Example:
66 8e 1e 39 ?? ?? ??
66 8f 9f e4 ?? ?? ??

All we are really changing are the highlighted code and the wildcards stay the same.

Edited by Coilvect, 08 May 2011 - 05:05 PM.

#2 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2010 - 03:24 AM

Extremely well thought out and typed out. This is very very fun to learn about hex. Pinned.

#3 carrice

carrice
  • 660 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 03:26 AM

Wow thanks this is pretty cool
Even way more safer from ss

#4 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 03:30 AM

I've used Cheat Engine a long time back and was actually frozen for it. I had no idea what I was doing though.

This looks pretty cool. I'll be giving it a try once I get some sleep.

EDIT: If my memory serves me correctly I believe I was actually using the slow-motion button to play extreme potato counter. I know now that your screen's FPS is sent during a score-send, but yeah.

Edited by jaredennisclark, 09 December 2010 - 03:31 AM.

#5 Coilvect

Coilvect
  • 300 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 03:32 AM

Ill be updating the list to make it more refined so people will have an easier time to find what they're looking for. But for now that's all i'll be doing.

I've used Cheat Engine a long time back and was actually frozen for it. I had no idea what I was doing though.

This looks pretty cool. I'll be giving it a try once I get some sleep.

EDIT: If my memory serves me correctly I believe I was actually using the slow-motion button to play extreme potato counter. I know now that your screen's FPS is sent during a score-send, but yeah.

I've made a hack for EPC where it makes anything you type in the right answer.

Edited by Coilvect, 09 December 2010 - 03:33 AM.

#6 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2010 - 03:32 AM

This is definitely plus rep maeterial.

#7 Barophobia

Barophobia
  • 612 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 05:12 AM

oyes. I'm totally gonna do this to get trophies.

+1

#8 lexis

lexis
  • 88 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 08:15 AM

I've used the cheat engine in others game... and never thought of using it on neo! Thaaanks a lot! =D

#9 Faval

Faval
  • 637 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 08:32 AM

This is definitely plus rep maeterial.

Aye, that's quite a list he's made.

Hmm, how many hours did it take to find the values for one game? :p

Edited by Faval, 09 December 2010 - 08:37 AM.

#10 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 10:08 AM

It looks nice

And thinking that I've risked my account so many times with an SSer...

Edited by Ziz, 09 December 2010 - 10:12 AM.

#11 Coilvect

Coilvect
  • 300 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 11:12 AM

Aye, that's quite a list he's made.

Hmm, how many hours did it take to find the values for one game? :p

Some of the AoB's listed above were found from another hacker by teh name of Derek. But the ones I've found took about an hour or so.

Another thing to people who are going to use these, do not use the AoB's that modify score such as the Destruct-O-game or whatever, if you get a high score in a short amount of time then you know whats gonna happen. Ill try to find other hacks for the games that have their points modified.

#12 Ment0r

Ment0r
  • 137 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 01:11 PM

O__________O

wow. +REP for this one... if there was ever a post / user that deserved rep for their random contribution to the community...?

THIS.

#13 Coilvect

Coilvect
  • 300 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 09:49 PM

O__________O

wow. +REP for this one... if there was ever a post / user that deserved rep for their random contribution to the community...?

THIS.

Thanks ill be updating the list on my next day off. For now I need to fix mah computer.

#14 Ment0r

Ment0r
  • 137 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 01:21 AM

Do you mind sharing how you go about determining the Hex value for these functions you are modifying?

If you don't want to write a whole guide on this you could teach me in PM and I'll write an in-depth guide for you... with all credit for yourself :)

I'm already loving this.

#15 Coilvect

Coilvect
  • 300 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 02:08 AM

Do you mind sharing how you go about determining the Hex value for these functions you are modifying?

If you don't want to write a whole guide on this you could teach me in PM and I'll write an in-depth guide for you... with all credit for yourself :)

I'm already loving this.

Ill make another tutorial it shouldn't be hard. I'll do it when I have time though finals week we all know how that is.

#16 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2010 - 08:47 AM

Wow, I haven't seen an AoB thread since I stopped making MapleStory hacks. I'll try some of these! :D

#17 Coilvect

Coilvect
  • 300 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 01:50 PM

Wow, I haven't seen an AoB thread since I stopped making MapleStory hacks. I'll try some of these! :D

Lol go for it and by the way great job on the SS sLAUGHTER.

#18 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2010 - 07:46 PM

Thanks. :3

And I'll contribute if I get around to trying some things. :p

#19 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2010 - 03:52 AM

wow this is awesome! reminds me of the days when i used a action replay all the time XD

I noticed there isnt any for hannah and the pirate caves and gourmet club bowls is it not possible to use cheat engine with shockwave games?

#20 Coilvect

Coilvect
  • 300 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 05:10 AM

The problem with dcr or aka shockwave games is that they're protected...heavily I can't find something that will break it down like how a flash decompiler does. DCR files = gay.

#21 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2010 - 12:53 PM

Will you be adding more games in the future?

#22 Coilvect

Coilvect
  • 300 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 01:54 PM

Yeah of course at the minute I restored my computer so I have to get all the tools again, and plus I've been busy with school.

#23 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 01:55 PM

The problem with dcr or aka shockwave games is that they're protected...heavily I can't find something that will break it down like how a flash decompiler does. DCR files = gay.

Why aren't all Neopets games shockwave then? What down-side is there to using shockwave?

#24 Coilvect

Coilvect
  • 300 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 02:20 PM

Why aren't all Neopets games shockwave then? What down-side is there to using shockwave?

Shockwave games aren't as common as flash games. Since flash is easier to install/play for the user I think thats why they made almost all their games like that. But to be honest I think they're lazy since they first started making games in flash.

#25 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2010 - 07:27 PM

Yeah of course at the minute I restored my computer so I have to get all the tools again, and plus I've been busy with school.

Awesome I can't wait! also I was gonna suggest this get pinned but it already is :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users