[Flash]AoB Master List

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
510 replies to this topic

#501 SweetHoney

SweetHoney
  • 142 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:55 AM

Ah nevermind ^^;

Edited by SweetHoney, 21 March 2012 - 02:59 AM.

#502 NaMasTe

NaMasTe
  • 74 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:15 PM

I get errors when I download it.. can somebody find a way to put this AoB in Program List?? :\

#503 Graz

Graz
  • 231 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:10 PM

I get errors when I download it.. can somebody find a way to put this AoB in Program List?? :\

It will most likely never be added.

Download 6.1 here http://www.cheatengi...g/downloads.php

#504 MarvelGirl

MarvelGirl
  • 205 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:20 AM

I seem to be having trouble sending scores this month. Every time I play with AOB i get the message saying "'our servers are down at this time cannot accept score blah blah blah".

I thought this may be a glitch but it has happened on every code I try since the 1st. If I play legit no problem sending score as soon as I AOB again cant send.

Is this a neo glitch? Perhaps coincidence?

Update: I can send scores as long as they are below the trophy score level. Still could be a coincidence when I send score, neo can be experiencing one of it's famous glitches.

Edited by MarvelGirl, 06 April 2012 - 05:20 AM.

#505 Vriska

Vriska
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:08 AM

For some reason I can't get the Petpet Sitter code to work. I can't paste the whole code into the hex box, and if I break it up into chunks, it doesn't work. Even if I hand type in the whole code, I can't find anything.

I know I'm probably doing something wrong, but I don't know what! :p

#506 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:17 AM

I seem to be having trouble sending scores this month. Every time I play with AOB i get the message saying "'our servers are down at this time cannot accept score blah blah blah".

I thought this may be a glitch but it has happened on every code I try since the 1st. If I play legit no problem sending score as soon as I AOB again cant send.

Is this a neo glitch? Perhaps coincidence?

Update: I can send scores as long as they are below the trophy score level. Still could be a coincidence when I send score, neo can be experiencing one of it's famous glitches.

That error message appears sometimes. But most of the time it's because your game has been timed out, in order to prevent players from playing the game way before hand then sending in the score. The time out occurs around 12.40am NST (sorry I can't remember the exact time again, I can never seem to get it right).

For some reason I can't get the Petpet Sitter code to work. I can't paste the whole code into the hex box, and if I break it up into chunks, it doesn't work. Even if I hand type in the whole code, I can't find anything.

I know I'm probably doing something wrong, but I don't know what! :p

You need to select Array of Bytes first, then paste in the codes. :)

#507 Vriska

Vriska
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:27 PM

You need to select Array of Bytes first, then paste in the codes. :)

I have it set to AoB (I managed to get that far on my own :p) but alas, I'm still having problems.

Here's a screencap of my settings. And thank you for helping! :)

#508 wantingtoknow

wantingtoknow
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 10:24 PM

I have it set to AoB (I managed to get that far on my own Posted Image) but alas, I'm still having problems.

Here's a screencap of my settings. And thank you for helping! Posted Image

you haven't attached your browser to cheat engine yet. that's why you can't find anything

#509 copley

copley
  • 141 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:27 AM

I had to change my drawers after reading this.

#510 Bjork

Bjork
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:12 AM

Does anyone knows if there is a list like this but updated?
This one is missing a lot of games I needed :X

#511 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:08 AM

http://www.neocodex....r-list-updated/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users