Photo

TNA pants.

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#151 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 02:14 PM

I saw a 45 year old man wearing skin tight jeans today. Completely stuck to his body. This beats that story easily.

#152 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2010 - 06:31 PM

Oh wow that sounds horrible. Back in the summer i stayed with my grandma in Inglewood (which is the ghetto) we lived next to a house with these thuggish guys and some girls. They basically grew and sold pot out of the house. One of the guys always went outside on the porch and smoked weed in his boxers where everyone could see. Or he'd put on skinny jeans and walk his chihuahua down the street. Srsly. A gangster looking dude in skinny jeans walking a chihuahua down the street. Epic fail.

#153 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 09:33 PM

I saw a 45 year old man wearing skin tight jeans today. Completely stuck to his body. This beats that story easily.

Well, maybe he was just trying to be hip ya know?
But that is quite horrific so hopefully it just stays away from me..

#154 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2010 - 09:36 PM

Was it like he was wearing nothing at all? Nothing at all? nothing at all?
Posted Image

#155 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 09:44 PM

I saw a guy wearing UGGs yesterday. I didn't know how to react.

Hahaha oh yea they have those out now, apparently really comfortable but completely wack..

#156 Barophobia

Barophobia
  • 612 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 09:56 PM

Oh wow that sounds horrible. Back in the summer i stayed with my grandma in Inglewood (which is the ghetto) we lived next to a house with these thuggish guys and some girls. They basically grew and sold pot out of the house. One of the guys always went outside on the porch and smoked weed in his boxers where everyone could see. Or he'd put on skinny jeans and walk his chihuahua down the street. Srsly. A gangster looking dude in skinny jeans walking a chihuahua down the street. Epic fail.

Speaking of gangster dudes with skinny jeans...

My neighbourhood has plenty. Its like some new trend or something. Gotta look skinny to look like a gangstaaa.

#157 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 11:27 PM

Speaking of gangster dudes with skinny jeans...

My neighbourhood has plenty. Its like some new trend or something. Gotta look skinny to look like a gangstaaa.

So tight jeans but still the swagger and the caps?
What about the tee shrits they still down to their knees?

#158 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 11:45 PM

Was it like he was wearing nothing at all? Nothing at all? nothing at all?

That's exactly what it was like. An old man was disgusted by the show as well, we both had a little giggle though. Teehee

#159 AyoForYayo

AyoForYayo
  • 503 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 12:30 PM

No one here wears those. (New York)
Everyone who wears yoga pants either wear so lows or hardtail

#160 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 03:55 PM

This thread needs moar pictures :)

Just google chicks wearing TNA or yoga pants, I'm sure you'll find some nice pictures.

#161 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2010 - 05:21 PM

http://girlsinyogapants.com/

#162 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:25 PM

Jesus H Christ. If I had a butt like Nicki Minaj, I'd fucking kill myself. It's not even an ass. It's literally two dodge balls bouncing around in the back of her pants.

#163 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 01:06 AM

The girl doing the keg stand.. EPIC
I love this link!!

#164 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 02:12 AM

Jesus H Christ. If I had a butt like Nicki Minaj, I'd fucking kill myself. It's not even an ass. It's literally two dodge balls bouncing around in the back of her pants.

I admit that ass is gross, but still better than no ass in my opinion. I mean... take your pick here prbm. Would you rather be hit by two dodge balls or a brick wall?

+rep for epic awesomeness.

@ Jake. If I wanted to google 'Girls wearing Yoga Pants' I'm sure I'd google 'Girls wearing no pants'....

This is much safer for Codex.

If anything you would just get repped for showing images of girls wearing no pants.

#165 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2010 - 06:31 AM

I admit that ass is gross, but still better than no ass in my opinion. I mean... take your pick here prbm. Would you rather be hit by two dodge balls or a brick wall?

I'd rather not get hit by Nicki Minaj's dodge balls OR Ke$ha's pancakes.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#166 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2010 - 08:59 AM

I think her current ass is better than that. I think when that picture was taken she was wearing butt pads. Just like before you get a boob job, you have to wear the inserts. Before you get a butt job you have to wear butt pads. And i think she finally discovered spanx.

Spoiler

#167 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2010 - 09:10 AM

I took a picture of my butt in regular, cheap yoga pants, and was unhappy with the results.
Not sure if the problem is my butt itself, or if these $95 TNA pants are actually superior to your average yoga pant.

#168 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 09:43 AM

I took a picture of my butt in regular, cheap yoga pants, and was unhappy with the results.
Not sure if the problem is my butt itself, or if these $95 TNA pants are actually superior to your average yoga pant.

You might be unhappy with the results, but that doesn't mean we will be. ;)

#169 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2010 - 09:59 AM

you should send it into girlsinyogapants, the love any ass, total self confidence boost.

#170 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 01:21 PM

I'd rather not get hit by Nicki Minaj's dodge balls OR Ke$ha's pancakes.

You can photoshop them both to make one great ass!

But fuck that is gross lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users