Photo

Top rated Neopet / Neopet color ;)

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Notorious

Notorious
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:51 PM

Sorry if this was already posted somewhere, I just wanted to post before I forgot about this ;)

What do you think is the most wanted neopet (lupe, cybunny, ect?)
I think it might be lupes, because I think i've seen much more of them than any other pet :p

I dont know about LE pets though, it doesnt seem like any are popular, besides cybunnies. Theyre cute but kinda useless xD
(my own opinion.. :p)

&& What about paint brush color? (Its been a minute since ive played neopets, do they still spell it 'colours'? xD lmao, silly brits.)

I like to believe plushie or darigan is the most common , but its been a grip since i've really played like i said.

So based on most seen pet or color, what do you think the most popular one is ? :p

Now that I think about it, maybe MSP poogle just simply because it really is adorable , but avatar of course xD i would love to have a msp poogleee . stupid pixel but i always wanted one xD

Edited by Notorious, 14 December 2010 - 01:57 PM.

#2 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:55 PM

Most sought after:

Species - Krawk, Draik, Cybunny

Color - Royal, Faerie, Plushie, Desert, Robot, Pirate, Maraquan, Baby

Also, unconverted pets are sought after

Edit: Good call, added to my post

Edited by DenyingSystems, 14 December 2010 - 02:06 PM.

#3 yoongguk

yoongguk
  • 534 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:58 PM

I would maybe add Robot to the colour list.

#4 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2010 - 02:00 PM

uhh.... pirate, maraquan, pea chias. You're forgetting a few

#5 Notorious

Notorious
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 02:01 PM

Most sought after:

Species - Krawk, Draik, Cybunny

Color - Royal, Faerie, Plushie, Desert

Also, unconverted pets are sought after

I also forgot about krawks and draiks xD omggg.
Their prices are just rediculousss. i gave up on getting a draik a long long time ago xD i think my lab ray gave up too <_<

I never cared for the royal color seems silly to me :p i like UC faeriesaka aisha... :p

I forgot about UC pets too.. too bad its pretty much impossible to get one :p

oooh yah I forgot about the pea chia ! xD

I think hes just the most expensive, not the most wanted. :p unless you're an avvie collector.
now a cherry chia hanging from a stem would be adorable :p

Edited by Notorious, 14 December 2010 - 02:03 PM.

#6 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 02:02 PM

http://www.neopets.c...opneopets.phtml

The most popular color is probably basic, as half of the players accounts are owned by children that can't get enough np to paint their pets (and add the shell accounts)

Probably you wanted to ask for the more wanted/wished neopets species. (krawks and draiks are always wanted, but I think it's only because of the "difficulty" to get one)
And I think that pirate, robot, darigan, maraquan and baby are probably the most wished colors.

cybunnies. Theyre cute but kinda useless xD

How can a nopet species be more useful/useless that another?
Unless that you are talking about BD, where the species matters for resistances and items, and if you watch it that way, cybunnies are helpful with their 20% earth resistance.

#7 yoongguk

yoongguk
  • 534 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 02:03 PM

Ohh yes! I forgot about Mara/Pirate! Posted Image

#8 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 02:10 PM

Do people actually want pea chias because they like them or then it gives them "rights" to make an annoying board on AC to get lent a SUAP? For that reason, I didn't put it in my list.

If you guys want me to stop editing my post with your ideas, let me know, but hopefully you don't care and it's just an easier way to sum up the posts

#9 Notorious

Notorious
  • 4 posts

http://www.neopets.c...opneopets.phtml

The most popular color is probably basic, as half of the players accounts are owned by children that can't get enough np to paint their pets (and add the shell accounts)

Probably you wanted to ask for the more wanted/wished neopets species. (krawks and draiks are always wanted, but I think it's only because of the "difficulty" to get one)
And I think that pirate, robot, darigan, maraquan and baby are probably the most wished colors.

How can a nopet species be more useful/useless that another?
Unless that you are talking about BD, where the species matters for resistances and items, and if you watch it that way, cybunnies are helpful with their 20% earth resistance.

Ooooh! I cant beliee Shoyrus are number one on that list <_<
the first pet i ever made was an aisha.. :p
I dont like how it doesnt add morphed or labbed pets though . .. seems like there would be a lot more.. probably not enough to make a difference thoughh. :\

Yeah most wanted for sure. To me , I think the lab ray only pets would be the most wanted ex, jelly / sponge since its mostly luck xD

&& cybunnies just are usless to me xD thats just how I feel about them in general. more of an aisha person B)

#10 Acheron

Acheron
  • 586 posts

Yeah, I love pirate pets. The UC Grey pets are also very well done.

#11 yoongguk

yoongguk
  • 534 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 02:15 PM

I wish there were more colours that changed the stance of the pet. I like Mara/Mutant pets because they don't all stand the same as every other colour. :/

#12 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 03:26 PM

I love my jetsam, I'll post a pic of it here

#13 colette

colette
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 05:38 PM

I want a baby lupe. They look like puppies :thumbsup:

#14 Barophobia

Barophobia
  • 612 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 06:23 PM

I love my jetsam, I'll post a pic of it here

I miss my jetsam :crybaby:

I had like 4 jetsams in my account when i played Neopets back in 2001, back then when they weren't LE. And then I forgot the pass to that account. D= They were awesome jetsams.

Posted Image

LIKE A BOSS.

Also,

I LOVE. Darigan. Almost anything Darigan. Pteris, boris, skeiths.

And also Tyrannian boris <3

Edited by barophobia, 14 December 2010 - 06:32 PM.

#15 equitatus

equitatus
  • 269 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 06:26 PM

MSPP!!!!

Combination of plushie and pure evil....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users