• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#26 Tsunade

Tsunade
  • 676 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:43 AM

mmmmm plot prizes today d'ya think?

Tnt's first day back from hols

TNT are the biggest trolls, its going to be the lamest news update ever.

#27 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2011 - 03:30 PM

Happy New Year!!! We are delighted to be back and we hope everyone had a great holiday break. We are looking forward to releasing fun content for the new year! We know you are anxiously awaiting the Faeries' Ruin Prize Shop and Epilogue... We wanted to let you know that they are still in the works and we are hoping to release it sometime within the next couple of weeks. :) Thanks for your patience, everyone!

#28 Tsunade

Tsunade
  • 676 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 04:13 PM

Bloody weeks to wait now, sigh, can't blame them as they defo didnt work over xmas on it :p

#29 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2011 - 04:46 PM

2 weeks?! wow lol....

Im thinking they must be short staffed.....jobs with TNT anyone? :D

#30 flashraven

flashraven
  • 552 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:31 PM

Happy New Year!!! We are delighted to be back and we hope everyone had a great holiday break. We are looking forward to releasing fun content for the new year! We know you are anxiously awaiting the Faeries' Ruin Prize Shop and Epilogue... We wanted to let you know that they are still in the works and we are hoping to release it sometime within the next couple of weeks. :) Thanks for your patience, everyone!

Yes, they are best at delaying. They mentioned there would be TFR updates when they return this week, and now it became "next couple weeks"

They are probably churning our new year NC Mall items like crazy and left TRF on the shelves for the time being.

#31 sircomflix

sircomflix
  • 461 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 04:01 PM

Either that or they just enjoy screwing with people. An epilogue and a few items certainly doesn't take a few weeks...

#32 Sammiantha

Sammiantha
  • 498 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:20 AM

Either that or they just enjoy screwing with people. An epilogue and a few items certainly doesn't take a few weeks...

I think we all know the answer to that. Does anybody have high hopes for the plot prizes? It's been such a long time that I participated in one I can't remember if they're typically of a high or low standard.

#33 Perdita

Perdita
  • 137 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:25 AM

I think we all know the answer to that. Does anybody have high hopes for the plot prizes? It's been such a long time that I participated in one I can't remember if they're typically of a high or low standard.

Yeah, me. Great weapons yay!
However, you need quite a lot of plot points for them I think. I remember the LDP & the Haunted Woods plot, if you didn't have many plot points you usually got rubbish.

#34 sircomflix

sircomflix
  • 461 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 11:03 AM

Unless you have a loooooooot of plot points, don't expect to get anything even remotely useful or worth money.

#35 vrtx

vrtx
  • 170 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 06:20 PM

Unless you have a loooooooot of plot points, don't expect to get anything even remotely useful or worth money.

I'm hoping the top prize will be similar to that robot-zapper they had in the return of sloth plot. I was inactive during that event so I missed out on it ><

#36 Starbucks

Starbucks
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 06:26 PM

I actually lol-ed reading that statement. Guess I shouldn't have anticipated the TFR update. Not like I'll get top prizes for it anyway. Couldn't get any of the BD achievements because I started out late and my pet wasn't strong enough to beat Oblivion towards the end. Probably gonna claim a plushie prize + a site theme etc if they have it. I'm sort of a plushie collector. :D

#37 flashraven

flashraven
  • 552 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 January 2011 - 08:10 PM

I would like to have a 12 icons BD item at least Posted Image

Edited by flashraven, 06 January 2011 - 08:11 PM.

#38 Sammiantha

Sammiantha
  • 498 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 12:24 AM

I would like to have a 12 icons BD item at least Posted Image

Wouldn't we all! I wonder how they'll dish out points? I did a lot of the plot on an account that got frozen so if there's a prize I want and would have been able to have on my old main but not my new account I'll be mad!

#39 Roxi

Roxi
  • 499 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 08:11 PM

I'm not sure, but the wait is killing me. Surely they'll get them up this week? These news updates are getting more suckish by the day.

#40 Lineage

Lineage
  • 498 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 05:57 PM

I'm sort of excited for the plot shop to be released because I completed all the achievements and what-not.
I will admit I am slightly surprised though because for the most part, TNT was really good at releasing trophies and all that in a decent time frame with AOTA and AAA.

Guess we'll see.

#41 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2011 - 03:18 PM

We know you are all waiting for the Epilogue and Prize Shop to go live, but we still have some points to work out. Good news is, we're pretty certain they will be ready for next week! :) In the meantime, we wanted to reward you for your patience. The Faeries' Ruin Solutions Page is now ready for you to mull over. Get your fine-toothed combs ready!

#42 CJames

CJames
  • 388 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 08:31 PM

what kind of rewards is that? if we got all of it... there is no use looking at solution.. plus even if you did look at the solution.. it makes no difference.. sigh.. another week of waiting then...

#43 vrtx

vrtx
  • 170 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 11:01 AM

Posted Image

Debby Downer here: I doubt the rewards are going to be that fantastic seeing as everyone got most of the achievements and BD caps. Gotta say it was all pretty easy this time around.

#44 Sammiantha

Sammiantha
  • 498 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 08:32 AM

We know you are all waiting for the Epilogue and Prize Shop to go live, but we still have some points to work out. Good news is, we're pretty certain they will be ready for next week! :) In the meantime, we wanted to reward you for your patience. The Faeries' Ruin Solutions Page is now ready for you to mull over. Get your fine-toothed combs ready!

This made me laugh, even when they're providing the updates they still won't 100% commit to releasing the prizes this week. The solution page seems a bit pointless also, I'd rather they hadn't wasted time doing that and got on with the prizes instead.

Even if they are going to be rubbish.

#45 Phineas

Phineas
  • 71 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 09:46 AM

hmmm. It's amazing how long they've managed to drag out this plot. Did the proper war plots really take this long in the past?

#46 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 10:06 AM

hmmm. It's amazing how long they've managed to drag out this plot. Did the proper war plots really take this long in the past?

Of course not. But that was before they had to spend a lot of time creating NC related items and they cared more for their users.

#47 Narna

Narna
  • 361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2011 - 11:28 PM

TNT don't care for it's members :L

#48 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2011 - 03:43 PM

Regarding the The Faeries' Ruin update: We are done tallying the scores and art for the prizes are complete. However, we are still trying to work on balancing the cost of each item so everyone gets their fair share of prizes. As we are still calculating, our estimated prize shop and epilogue arrival date is Wednesday, January 26th. To tide you over a little, we wanted to give you a little preview of a few of the prizes that you will be able to redeem once the shop goes live. Thanks for your patience, everybody!

Posted Image

#49 tjkai

tjkai
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 09:19 PM

finally...some news about the shop

#50 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 09:30 PM

I'm starting to think TNT loves doing that...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users