• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#51 flashraven

flashraven
  • 552 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2011 - 10:16 PM

^ Starting? You're late ziz Posted Image

We know you are all waiting for the Epilogue and Prize Shop to go live, but we still have some points to work out. Good news is, we're pretty certain they will be ready for next week! :) In the meantime, we wanted to reward you for your patience. The Faeries' Ruin Solutions Page is now ready for you to mull over. Get your fine-toothed combs ready!

Regarding the The Faeries' Ruin update: We are done tallying the scores and art for the prizes are complete. However, we are still trying to work on balancing the cost of each item so everyone gets their fair share of prizes. As we are still calculating, our estimated prize shop and epilogue arrival date is Wednesday, January 26th. To tide you over a little, we wanted to give you a little preview of a few of the prizes that you will be able to redeem once the shop goes live. Thanks for your patience, everybody!

Yeah I know right. Damn you TNT Posted Image And I'm very sure they will postpone it again and give us some previews of....the BD weapons.

Edited by flashraven, 21 January 2011 - 10:17 PM.

#52 Phineas

Phineas
  • 71 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 10:57 AM

Pfft 5 days for balancing the prizes. That's such a joke. Still, hoping there will be some useful BD equipment.

#53 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 11:02 AM

Pfft 5 days for balancing the prizes. That's such a joke. Still, hoping there will be some useful BD equipment.

All the steps were achievable to anyone, so I doubt they will release something like a Ring of the Lost.
Probably they will release a decent but not good at all weapon like the Magma Blaster they gave on AotA, (if they really give a weapons on the prize shop)

#54 Phineas

Phineas
  • 71 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 11:16 AM

Yeah, I can't see the points being important unless they make defeating war challenges up to the cap exponentially more important than the trivial 'puzzles'.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users