Quantcast

Photo

[Guide] How To Make Neocash Easily AND FAST!

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#1 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2010 - 05:42 PM

How To Get A Lot Of Neocash And Other Stuff Easily! Illegit
Prize Rebel is considered to be one of the best and easiest reward sites out there. Offers are credited almost instantly and at a very high rate, compared with other sites.

Getting started guide, step by step:

1. Register a throwaway email address (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, whatever; two or three is even better). You will need this (these) to complete the offers. They WILL get spammed. Alot.

2. Register here http://www.prizerebe...x.php?r=2964939 using a real email address - one that you use usually. This will not really get spammed. It's important for you to use a good address, because this is where you will recieve game codes (if those are the prizes you choose).

3. Download the Roboform toolbar. This will make filling out forms much, much easier and faster.

4. Generate a few fake identities (a few male, a few female of varying ages) using FakeNameGenerator and add them to your Roboform identity lists. It is not completely necessary, but is helpful to add a random, legitimate business address instead of the one provided from FakeNameGenerator. This is because some offers (not all) will make a USPS validity check on the address. If you just search Google for *a town* businesses, many valid addresses will come up.
You definitely do NOT want to use your own information for this.

Suggestions:

1. Use Internet Explorer for completing offers (instead of Firefox, unless you really insist, in which case you must uninstall or disable NoScript or Adblock Plus if you have it) because there is a much higher offer-acceptance rate.

2. Clear your cookies before and after each offer you complete. Use the simple Tools>Delete Private Data>Delete Cookies method in IE. This increases the chances that you will be credited quickly, because the site will then notice that you have completed one offer and moved to the next.

3. Find offers that only require you to sign up (which involves clicking the Roboform filler once or twice), to fill out the first two pages, or to fill out the offer until you reach a vertical list of offers. These offers usually take a minute or less to complete and are worth anywhere from $.20 to $1 (which translates to $12-60 an hour!). This is the quickest way to gain points.

4. Every once in a while, use a random email address instead of one of your throwaway emails. Write anything at all: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], etc. If you want, you can use Roboform's "Generate Password" feature and place that before @gmail.com.

5. When faced with a daunting list of radio buttons, hit Alt+ the = key. This will automatically fill in the last button for each set (which happens to be "No").

6. Hold the spacebar to quickly scroll to the bottom of a page. This is especially helpful when you need to "Pass" on many offers where the button is in the same spot.

Last Pass is compatible with Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Safari:

Windows 7/Vista/XP - 64 bit

Windows 7/Vista/XP - 32 bit

(Note: if you don't know which of these to choose, 32 bit should be compatible)

MAKE SURE YOU DELETE YOUR COOKIES!! Only works for U.S ISP only! You can use Hotspot Shield if you live overseas.

Edited by Redemptionist, 03 April 2012 - 05:31 AM.

#2 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2010 - 05:57 PM

Sup, Alexis, trying to get some easy referrals from us?

#3 carrice

carrice
  • 660 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 06:07 PM

By this way how are supposed to make neoCASH FAST

#4 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2010 - 06:21 PM

The site has rewards that you redeem your silly points for, but depending on how it works, you might not get it as fast as you want to.

#5 Turtleboy

Turtleboy
  • 424 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 06:44 PM

Sup, Alexis, trying to get some easy referrals from us?

Sounds like he was just trying to get some extra points off us.

EDIT:
It's not that this site won't award you the points - but the hassle is probably not worth it.
Keep completing tons and tons of surveys to get this done. Additionally, for some surveys - you have to answer questions for 10+ minutes before they tell you that you're not elligible for the survey. I feel that sometimes these are kind of scams - theres nothing you can do to actually get into the surveys (except for a special .000001% that nobody's ever heard of)

Edited by Turtleboy, 25 December 2010 - 06:48 PM.

#6 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2010 - 07:58 PM

Actually it doesn't take very long to actually get enough points to get the prize using Roboform. All it does is fill out a bunch of forms for you and you just have to click submit. Each survey takes around 3 minutes to complete with Roboform, and close to 20 minutes without. The surveys gives about 1.65 points each. Call of Duty black ops is 55 points, as in it would take you close to 15 minutes using this method to get enough points for COD. However, the points have to process first, which can take up to 12 hours.

#7 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2010 - 08:03 PM

However, the points have to process first, which can take up to 12 hours.

This is the main point that I'm getting at, they take their time processing them, and that's only if they decide to accept them.

#8 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2010 - 05:34 PM

This is the main point that I'm getting at, they take their time processing them, and that's only if they decide to accept them.

All the points you earn do get accepted.

#9 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2010 - 05:55 PM

All the points you earn do get accepted.

Duh. Because if they're not accepted, you don't earn anything.

#10 Coiffure

Coiffure
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 08:46 AM

People still do that garbage?

I remember filling out those surveys for Maplestory cash before I got a job.

#11 Riother

Riother
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 10:31 AM

#12 nothereorthere

nothereorthere
  • 182 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 09:13 PM

does it actually work

#13 sdijfsdkjf

sdijfsdkjf
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 01:34 PM

I thought this guide was about how to get a job to afford neocash :S

#14 Aldy

Aldy
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 02:09 PM

I tried it once and doesnt work for me O_o

#15 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2011 - 04:18 AM

does it actually work

Yeah it actually works. GUYS BE SURE TO DELETE YOUR COOKIES AFTER EACH SURVEY

#16 Vizkiu

Vizkiu
  • 501 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 04:26 AM

is legal have nc with that method?

#17 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:29 AM

is legal have nc with that method?

It is legal and you will not get iced by TNT.

#18 moreira

moreira
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 01:16 AM

so does it work or not Posted Image

#19 maruvott

maruvott
  • 55 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:25 PM

I see you want to get some referals from us? I tried before with that place, but I just couldn't make any NC..

#20 Vizkiu

Vizkiu
  • 501 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 09:04 AM

I live in Spain and this method doesn't work: (

#21 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2011 - 09:08 AM

I live in Spain and this method doesn't work: (

The offers are usually limited to North America, but mostly the States.

So, you'll probably have little luck at all unless they somehow have International surveys to do.

Even then, this method of earning NC is tedious anyways.

#22 Vizkiu

Vizkiu
  • 501 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 09:11 AM

The offers are usually limited to North America, but mostly the States.

So, you'll probably have little luck at all unless they somehow have International surveys to do.

Even then, this method of earning NC is tedious anyways.

maybe if you use a proxy to CN, you receive points for nc? : D

#23 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2011 - 09:26 AM

maybe if you use a proxy to CN, you receive points for nc? : D

Don't know if it will work, but even then, it's seriously not worth all of the trouble to do, because you have to be lucky enough to actually get your survey accepted and the points rewarded to you.

#24 Vizkiu

Vizkiu
  • 501 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 09:30 AM

Don't know if it will work, but even then, it's seriously not worth all of the trouble to do, because you have to be lucky enough to actually get your survey accepted and the points rewarded to you.

uh ... I will die without my NBpen :(

#25 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2011 - 09:41 AM

uh ... I will die without my NBpen :(

You can go ahead and try, but I don't guarantee any sort of success will come out of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users