Quantcast

Photo

[Guide] How To Make Neocash Easily AND FAST!

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#26 Vizkiu

Vizkiu
  • 501 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 09:45 AM

You can go ahead and try, but I don't guarantee any sort of success will come out of it.

another day I try and I tell you if I worked ^ ^

#27 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 09:52 AM

can someone not delete this? he's obviously trying to make cash by referring program if we sign up with that link
works or not, who cares? even if it does, i bet its only like after a year or so you can get sth nifty out of this

#28 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2011 - 10:13 AM

can someone not delete this? he's obviously trying to make cash by referring program if we sign up with that link
works or not, who cares? even if it does, i bet its only like after a year or so you can get sth nifty out of this

Why bother? Anyone who has common sense will just visit the site without the referral link if they are curious at all, and considering how old it is, if the Moderators actually thought it was worth being removed, they would have done it a while ago.

#29 Vizkiu

Vizkiu
  • 501 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 10:51 AM

Why bother? Anyone who has common sense will just visit the site without the referral link if they are curious at all, and considering how old it is, if the Moderators actually thought it was worth being removed, they would have done it a while ago.

what happened? :S

#30 Fruit

Fruit
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:01 PM

They may be trying to get some referrals out of you, but like Elindoril said: you can simply go to the website without using the referral link.

I'm not trying to promote anything, however, I believe this method works. And for those who live outside of North America, just download Hotspot Shield. It'll hide your IP with one from America.

#31 Vizkiu

Vizkiu
  • 501 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 05:25 AM

They may be trying to get some referrals out of you, but like Elindoril said: you can simply go to the website without using the referral link.

I'm not trying to promote anything, however, I believe this method works. And for those who live outside of North America, just download Hotspot Shield. It'll hide your IP with one from America.

ok thank suddenly I try to prove if it works ^^
(sorry for my bad english)

#32 zevrom

zevrom
  • 411 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 08:00 AM

The only site I use to try to earn cash is Neobux rather earn cash than NC then I can buy anything I want

#33 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:06 PM

The only site I use to try to earn cash is Neobux rather earn cash than NC then I can buy anything I want

10 years of hard work and maybe you'll have enough for a candy bar.

#34 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 02:04 PM

So this works? Good? Bad? Looks bad from the comments... Eh, I kinda really want a "fast" way to get NC...

#35 Vizkiu

Vizkiu
  • 501 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:14 PM

Finally, I think it doesn't work: P
I tried but does not add any points to redeem <_<

#36 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:17 PM

So this works? Good? Bad? Looks bad from the comments... Eh, I kinda really want a "fast" way to get NC...

You have a chance of it working, more if you live in the states and spam the offers, but there is never a guaranteed acceptance for any of them, so you could just be sitting on a whim to get some NC.

Fastest way to get NC? Buy it.

Finally, I think it doesn't work: P
I tried but does not add any points to redeem <_<

Told you.

#37 Maloo

Maloo
  • 445 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 01:19 PM

I'm gonna try it :D

#38 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 01:31 PM

Mkay... I don't really need NC now anyways :p Too lazy to do this

#39 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2011 - 11:15 AM

i don't think its WORKING for peoples from oversea than USA! :(

#40 Burd

Burd
  • 274 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 11:08 AM

You can use a proxy from the US to fix that bit.
But it's not worth the effort :/
I've tried offers before - you'd do better getting a job at minimum wage.

#41 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2011 - 04:12 PM

Actually you would have enough to get Marvel vs Capcom 3 in around 2 and a half hours of letting this program run by itself. Just make sure you delete your cookies after every survey.

#42 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 04:22 PM

This works, I can vouch.
And referrals do actually give you quite a lot of points :)
And you're not losing anything from referring him anyhow .__.

But it actually does take a long time to earn all the points.
You'd be better off with a job.

#43 trixz1

trixz1
  • 89 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 02:32 PM

does this work and how long does it take to actually complete the process and receive the rewards also the rewards is actual real money ? or a point system where u trade it in for nc cash? Its interesting but im not sure if Its worth for me to do the process..any advice?

#44 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:25 PM

does this work and how long does it take to actually complete the process and receive the rewards also the rewards is actual real money ? or a point system where u trade it in for nc cash? Its interesting but im not sure if Its worth for me to do the process..any advice?

It doesn't take that long if you use the Firefox addons. The process takes quite a while to receive points though. You get points which can be traded for NC Cash, or anything on their prize list. They have a new Paypal Cash Out option where you can also get the points converted to Money and have it sent to your Paypal.

#45 Sunset

Sunset
  • 699 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:04 AM

Stoopied curiosity im gonnah try it ugh lol

#46 TonuBreeder

TonuBreeder
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:47 AM

Gonna try it too :)

#47 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:48 AM

It's best to do the surveys on Firefox in PRIVATE BROWSING MODE.

Edited by Redemptionist, 02 April 2012 - 08:03 PM.

#48 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:03 PM

Opps double post

Edited by Redemptionist, 02 April 2012 - 08:04 PM.

#49 imcominatcha

imcominatcha
  • 97 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:08 AM

Honestly, I'd rather BUY the NC legitly. Saves time and effort, and if you've got an actual job, a couple of bucks won't even hurt. Just sayin'.

#50 KarmaPolice

KarmaPolice
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:04 PM

Basically buying points from GPTs
GPT is what those sites are called.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users