I am a spammer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
111 replies to this topic

#101 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2010 - 10:04 AM

I soooo dont have that kind of power. Someone else might have for me, XD.

Yeah. It's just a bit sad, really.

#102 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2010 - 10:10 AM

Yeah. It's just a bit sad, really.

Sounds like your jealous. :|

#103 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2010 - 10:12 AM

Sounds like your jealous. :|

You're confusing envy with derision.

At least I don't feel like I have to boost my site presence with over ten thousand fake posts ^_^
What was it you were saying about "having enough posts"? Rings a little hollow.

#104 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2010 - 10:15 AM

Ok, that's my nice post for the year. Fuck you all and Merry Christmas you bunch of pricks x

Glad it's only an annual thing. It seems so wrong when you say nice things...

Anyway, I don't hate new members, I hate pretty much everyone with a few special exceptions. You shouldn't take it personally, I try not to venture out of Retired too often.

#105 DanDoesWork

DanDoesWork
  • 685 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 11:20 AM

Well the 5 pages have been a great read. We are all entitled to our own opinion of other users on here to a degree I think. Lets hope that whole spam thing can help the new users including myself (:

#106 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2010 - 01:53 PM

I never mocked her for being disabled. I mocked chobitz for defending Sarah Palin or something really stupid that she did. I have no reason to mock disabled people, and I never will mock them.

And I never once spoke to Gee ever until that Abrosia post. 

(And your worshiping of Sweeney is SUPER DUPER disgusting)

1. Chobitz was an avid hater of Sarah Palin, so that can't be right. Maybe it was Frizzle who made fun of her for being a cripple. In any case, you did your best to make her feel unwelcome.

2. You discussed racism with Gee in  Simon's "White Privilege" thread way back in September and even called her an idiot. Her blow up about  being too fat to get any help around here was in November. Unless September happens before November where you're at, you actually did speak to her before the Abrosia post.

3. Yeah man. Sweeney's pretty amazing, and everyone knows it. I'm not ashamed.  

#107 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 04:57 PM

Why do you always use "I'm high as an excuse" You where an asshole. And you where just like, "I was high, forget it" If I say, I only ever come on codex when high, are you going to forgive me? Of course not. Dont be an asshole and then just say, "I'm high" as an excuse. You where an asshole, and you know it, you got called out on it. Admit you where high without making excuses, and I'll respect you a little bit more.

And I love how you guys think you can downvote every single one of my posts. The admins know you are planning this. They will just undownvote them, because I dont need to spam. I have enough posts. I post to help people, or because I have something to say on a matter. Thats it.

You can hate all you want, but I help the community more then you do, no matter what you said. My programs have brought plenty of people here, and plenty of people will use it. I will always make new programs. And all your going to do is attack me. I dont even care anymore. Attack me a thousand times over. I will still be here, programing for neocodex.

Dear dickfuck,
You need to redefine your definition of an excuse. I say I'm high because I'm high. Much like it'd do you better to end all your posts with 'I'm retarded'. I was an asshole, cool. I don't need to be high to be an asshole. I do that plenty enough already. I could really care less if you respect me. You've yet to do anything on this site that I can call respectful, all you do is busy work for the admins. Let me know when you do anything to this site that hasn't been done before. Let me know when you code something original. Let me know when you do anything that requires more than listening to Kway and throwing in a couple lines of code. Fact of the matter is, you're a fucking prick dude. Not only are you a prick, but you demand respect for it. 'I program for Codex' 'Post count doesn't matter' blah blah blah. Do you see me denouncing the work of any of the other programmers on this site? Do you see me hating any other staff members? No. You know why? They're doing their jobs and not being pricks. And herp derp, I said I was high before I got 'called out on it' then when I was sober, I apologized. How I'm using that as an excuse is beyond me.

The fact that you actually believe we think we can downvote all of your posts is ridiculous. Trust me, we know the administration would never let us abuse that. Doesn't mean we can't still have fun with it, because in all honesty, that's really the only use that I can find for it. I don't read the Neopets forums, I don't read the posts that say 'Help me with abrosia'. I'm sure that's what the main use for that shit is. You post to help people? You're usually a condescending prick. The difference is, when I'm a condescending prick, I'm usually right. If I'm wrong, I apologize. Unlike you, who, instead of admitting you're wrong, continues to believe that it's okay to be a prick and be wrong.

I said I was done making fun of you. Thing is, you really make it so I don't want to stop. I guarantee you kid, if all of our staff wasn't too busy doing professional work and obtaining degrees, you would have no active role in this community. Thank you for being the Codex work mule, I appreciate all your hard effort.

I'll admit, I was a bit harsh on you at first but eventually over time I've grown attached to seeing you contribute to this site. Don't get me wrong, I don't see every post you make as interesting or relevant to my interests but I believe if you left the site it would be for the worst.

Don't take it personally. I never go out of my way to insult or harass a user simply for who they are, what they do or how they live their life. I simply attack what they post on this board because let's face it, thats all we have to go on. I call people on forum bullshit and will continue to do so, it's simply my prerogative to do so and that's why I criticised your posts. Like I said, don't take it personally, I actually look foward to your posts and threads and think "Hmm, Mishelle's posted, let's see what she has to say" and personally I enjoy what you've bought to the site, and it's quite comendable especially seeing as you're a new poster. Just don't think I'm going to change and start being nice for the hell of it, that ain't my style.

Dude, 13,000 posts! I think my PPD average is still in double digits!

Just for show, it's not like we actually believe in that kinda pre-1990's bullshit.

I used to think "Who's this dickhead and why is he staff?" when you was promoted to mod. I changed my mind. I now think "Who's this dickhead, and why isn't he staff?"

Ok, that's my nice post for the year. Fuck you all and Merry Christmas you bunch of pricks x

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY FRIZZLE?

#108 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2010 - 06:22 PM

You are the worst example ever of someone I was mean to. Yes. I've been mean to people over and over and over again. But you. You where like, "Why does the girl have to be the lock" I have no respect for you, and I never will. No matter how long I am nice to people. No matter how much the admins bitch. Your on the list of no respect. I will never ever ever be nice to you, and since I cant be mean. I just wont talk. Thats all there is to it.

Dont complain because I dont like you. You brought this upon yourself. If you hadnt said that, I would have been fine with you. But you had to say "Why does the woman have to be the lock" And I hated you from that point on. There is nothing to this. No matter how many cool, or awesome posts you make, no matter what anyone says. Your done in my book. Take it ho you want.

I'm not complaining because you don't like me. I wasn't even complaining about you. Your bitch fits don't actually effect my life. i was using you as an example to back up my claim that there are people who go completely out of their way to be douchebags just because someone doesn't agree with their opinion (i.e. you) I've had a difference of opinion with multiple people on this site, do I go off on them and bash them like a 5 year old? No. You do. And that is why I don't give a shit whether or not you respect me because I never respected you in the first place.

#109 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2010 - 06:27 PM

That was a personal attack and I'm sorry for that. I'm one to call people names when shit's going on, I don't know you at all and it was my b! I mainly say that not because of your post content, but because god damn MySpace angles annoy me. Again, personal attack, and I was high, my b!

That being said, not that you don't help the Neopets community with your posts, but I really haven't read a single post of yours that I found interesting. It's all a personal thing, I just don't like coming on here and reading the NeoBoards. Meh.

As far as iargue, I'll stop the bashing (at least when it's not a direct reference to a post of his). I can tell I've gone more than out of my way to make my viewpoints on that member known, and I can see how I'm overstepping boundaries by continuing to insult him. I'm sure I'll get enough opportunities to voice my opinion in a direct response to him, instead of just throwing out insults.

One question, how many votes is it gonna take to vote down topics? I gotta know how many people are joining my alliance.

Thanks Bryan. And we're not sure yet, we need to try it out first.

I think we need to close this topic. Just cut out the fighting. :/ I'm glad you guys understand.

#110 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2010 - 06:34 PM

If like 8k of my posts were to disappear so Joe could have a larger post count (and therefore bigger e-peen) than iArgue I wouldn't complain

Also this will sound weird but I think that maybe talking on tinychat would help. Seeing people face to face and talking to them humanizes them and makes them harder to dislike. Plus if you have an awesome accent that doesn't hurt either. If it weren't for tinychat I'd still have no idea who pyro or onlyme and a couple others are

#111 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2010 - 06:35 PM

If like 8k of my posts were to disappear so Joe could have a larger post count (and therefore bigger e-peen) than iArgue I wouldn't complain

Also this will sound weird but I think that maybe talking on tinychat would help. Seeing people face to face and talking to them humanizes them and makes them harder to dislike. Plus if you have an awesome accent that doesn't hurt either. If it weren't for tinychat I'd still have no idea who pyro or onlyme and a couple others are

Very nice inb4close there Hobo. I'm impressed. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users