Painted pet clothes transfer

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 violettals

violettals
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 05:31 PM

Hi

a few months ago I managed to adopt a royal girl acara through the pound, obviously it came with royal color but without the pb clothings.

My little sister dreams of having a royal acara. She's only 9, plays legit and has beginner skill at games. In other words, it will take her ages to save enough nps for a royal pb.
So I'm considering to transfer mine to her.
But my sister likes a royal acara mainly because of how the clothes look, so there is no point transferring her one without the royal clothes.
I'm aware that in the case of transfer, pb clothes will be automatically dragged out of your closet and transfer with the pet even if the pet's not wearing them as long as the pet's still in the pb color that matches the clothes.
So here are my questions:

1. In my case, the pet is still in the royal color, but I don't have the royal clothes. If I transfer it, will the royal clothes appear when my sister accepts the pet?

2. If not then is it possible to repaint the pet with its' existing color (e.g. already a royal but no clothes so want to paint royal again to get the clothes) without having to buy two paint brushes, turn it into another color first THEN repaint it royal.

Thanks

#2 Turtleboy

Turtleboy
  • 424 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 06:07 PM

1.) She will not have the royal clothes when it is transferred

2.) I think it would probably be easier if you just gave her a royal paintbrush and she painted an Acara of her own.

#3 fruityone

fruityone
  • 346 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 04:24 AM

As Turtleboy said the clothes won't magically appear if you transfer the pet, but if you have a lab ray you can try zapping. For unclothed royals and usukis only, if you zap an unclothed pet and it changes colour you'll get a clothed version of the pet's new colour. So if you zapped your rg acara and it changed gender you'll have a rb acara. Then if you zapped again you'll have a clothed rg acara and a spare set of rb acara clothes in your closet. It's risky though because the lab could change the colour/species and you'll be down a royal pet...

#4 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:47 AM

Not sure if this works for clothing sets, but if you have the lab zap guy as a BD challenger he can change the gender. Alternatively, there are many pet pages devoted to giving people clothes for their unclothed pets. For example, I have royal acara clothes I'm not using so you transfer me your unclothed pet, I put the clothes on it and transfer it back to you so it is clothed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users