Quantcast

Photo

Why did you join Codex?

• Please log in to reply
251 replies to this topic

Poll: How did you discover Codex (255 member(s) have cast votes)

How did you discover Neocodex.com

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#26 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2011 - 08:43 AM

Played Neopets. Wanted to cheat Neopets. Googled cheat Neopets. Found GamerzPlanet. Got into Codex from there when they opened signups.

#27 Connery

Connery
  • 535 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 09:43 AM

My name is Kyle and I stumbled upon this site wanting to get back into Neopets after a two-year absence, and being too lazy to restock again, find a free Autobuyer.

Taken from my introductions thread -- pretty much sums it up.

#28 Adina

Adina
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2011 - 09:46 AM

I needed a good autobuyer and I heard a lot about Abrosia but my google skills are terrible so it took me forever to find the site the program is being downloaded from. At first I wanted to get to 500 posts asap, but now I don't really care. I like the forums too much to leave now. I am taking my time. ;D

I don't even play neopets anymore. Lmao. Just too busy.

#29 neobrah

neobrah
  • 534 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 10:39 AM

I heard about this site from a friend, and originally just wanted an autotrainer.

But this site has lots of quality programs (tested and true), and also lot's of awesome users i've had a chance to start trading with which is just awesome!

I prob get the most enjoyment these days from the forums talking with different people about fun and sometimes random topics haha

#30 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2011 - 11:10 AM

I believe I ended up here looking for help on solving a Lenny Conundrum question and found the harshness of some members to be quite refreshing, because the other Neopet communities I'd seen were all love, peace, motherfucking rainbows and unicorn shit. But despite the awesome chicks I've met here, I believe Neocodex is a boy's club. Not much unicorn shit here. And I do like playing with the boys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4
:p

I was first joined DZ and found that everyone was just a suck-up trying to get rep and people who were spamming.

People here had a personality. I appreciated that xD

And thanks for that punk haha.

#31 Seren

Seren
  • 45 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 12:06 PM

I hadn't played Neo in 2-3 years and I was googling for a restocking guide because everything I used to restock seemed to not sell very well. Somehow the Abrosia how-to came up. I was shocked for a moment, then quickly registered and downloaded. Then I was like this:

Spoiler

#32 Nunc

Nunc
  • 443 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 12:29 PM

LC answers.

#33 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2011 - 12:32 PM

LC answers.

Figures.

#34 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2011 - 12:38 PM

I needed computer help with some random game that wasn't working on my awful computer and Hobo suggested I ask here.

Ahhh the good days with Windows 98.

#35 ilovepolkadots

ilovepolkadots
  • 724 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 01:12 PM

other; came looking to trade some shell accounts and NC items i did not want
and to buy some UC pets :3

found the trading board and just branched out from there

#36 Tsunade

Tsunade
  • 676 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 01:29 PM

I don't remember how I got here, I remember finding the site one day and the membership being refferal only, and checked a week later and the membership being open, and back then I wasn't even using the programs and just stuck around and became a GFX team member and did stuff like that, then Uni took over my life and I left, only to triumphantly return and decided to start cheating like mad to earn some $

#37 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2011 - 01:31 PM

I don't remember how I got here, I remember finding the site one day and the membership being refferal only, and checked a week later and the membership being open, and back then I wasn't even using the programs and just stuck around and became a GFX team member and did stuff like that, then Uni took over my life and I left, only to triumphantly return and decided to start cheating like mad to earn some $

and post pictures that we love/run away from :p

#38 Tsunade

Tsunade
  • 676 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 01:34 PM

and post pictures that we love/run away from :p

That I've been warned for ;-;, got to keep them unterrifying for a while

#39 Inver

Inver
  • 298 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 01:44 PM

I simply wanted to beat fricking Sinsi's face in with a bot. I don't care about points or cheats, I'm just tired of sucking at Shapeshifter.

#40 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2011 - 01:47 PM

That I've been warned for ;-;, got to keep them unterrifying for a while

awww seriously? D: I loved those pictures though :'(

#41 Turtleboy

Turtleboy
  • 424 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 01:55 PM

awww seriously? D: I loved those pictures though :'(

Those pictures scared me :(
Some of them are pure genius, but others were disgusting (especially the ones in irc)

I came here when I started back up again. I was just using google and shifted through tons of websites to learn how to make money. Before I first left, they didn't ban me for using auto-refreshers at terror mountain (which ended up in tons and tons of christmas paintbrushes) but when I came back, I auto-refreshed for like 5 hours and got banned. I was convinced there was an easier way to make money other then the measly 50k ish or so I made from flash games + dailies.

I like this site especially because of its layout. It's very uncluttered and there isn't 5 trillion colors that burned your retinas if you try to read a thread :/

Edited by Turtleboy, 08 January 2011 - 01:56 PM.

#42 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2011 - 02:41 PM

Every time I stop cheating and go legit, the first thing I always look to cheat at is fucking DICE A ROO.

I googled a free Dice A Roo prog, and Neocodex came up.

Neocodex was being revamped at the time and there were no programs to be downloaded, but for some reason I hung around and made myself a presence while codex was being revamped from what it was to what it is today (aka the birth of the codex "team" instead of individual programmers, and the development that led to the ItemDB and Abrosia)

#43 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2011 - 02:50 PM

Every time I stop cheating and go legit, the first thing I always look to cheat at is fucking DICE A ROO.

That's so weird, because with Dice-a-roo, I usually just put my weighty KISS flip lighter on the "enter" key, go fix a drink or a sandwich, and then pick up the lighter and I'm done with it.
:p

#44 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2011 - 03:21 PM

Came for the girls. Have been bitterly disappointed.

#45 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 03:45 PM

Came for the Lenny Conundrum answers (which are great btw). I didn't even know there were programs until a few weeks after I joined and then I found the trading post and realized that this place was a really great place to be for neo help/cheats :p

#46 neobrah

neobrah
  • 534 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 05:39 PM

Came for the girls. Have been bitterly disappointed.

Amen, man.

I was told this was the place to come to, to talk to beautiful women all over the world.

not srs ;)

I googled a free Dice A Roo prog, and Neocodex came up.

Neocodex was being revamped at the time and there were no programs to be downloaded, but for some reason I hung around and made myself a presence while codex was being revamped from what it was to what it is today (aka the birth of the codex "team" instead of individual programmers, and the development that led to the ItemDB and Abrosia)

just wondering, (as I've never really tried dice a roo), is it pretty profitable?

#47 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2011 - 05:44 PM

just wondering, (as I've never really tried dice a roo), is it pretty profitable?

lolno.

#48 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 06:34 PM

I really don't remember. I was on some Neopets community (for some reason Frosty is the only thing I can remember). Someone said something bout Codex. I was like HELLZ YEA.

I stayed for the Graphics, now I'm just a bitter old fool with too much time on his hands.

#49 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2011 - 07:22 PM

lolno.

For a legit player whose only source of income is games, it's not shabby.

I haven't played it more than a few times since Abrosia came out.

#50 Gen

Gen
  • Ye old gen

• 1871 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 07:43 PM

I seriously don't even remember why I wanted to cheat on neopets, but after lots of fail programs I ended up here, where I found some great programs. I ended up staying here because of the nice people I'd met by that time. I stopped playing neopets after I got iced twice, kept at codex for a while, but then for another reason, which I don't remember too, I stopped coming here, only to pop out a few times. Now I'm actually planing on staying :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users