Photo

Your Best AB?

• Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

#51 Jaydog

Jaydog
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 06:55 PM

how do you view the shop lists that abrosia uses?

#52 Wil

Wil
  • 200 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 07:02 PM

If you don't like that feature of abrosia, create your own shop lists.
I use personal lists because I've never restocked legitly on most of the shops abrosia uses, and I don't wanna cause suspicion with my fellows in neopets.

Naw. I'm fine with what I get. Besides, making a list would be a hassle. I fail at notepad. I'd also just cram it with uber rares then be iced in an hour. I'm perfectly content with luck.

#53 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 07:11 PM

how do you view the shop lists that abrosia uses?

Abrosia uses the item database for autobuyig items with the profit you set it.
And it updates the item database automatically if you use the autopricer of it.

This topic might be useful.

Edited by Ziz, 14 January 2011 - 07:13 PM.

#54 contour

contour
  • 201 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 07:28 PM

My Best Item.... Sporkle Syrup LOL.

#55 Jaydog

Jaydog
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 08:22 PM

Abrosia uses the item database for autobuyig items with the profit you set it.
And it updates the item database automatically if you use the autopricer of it.

This topic might be useful.

Thanks for the help! :D

#56 mizu100

mizu100
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 10:00 AM

My best item was a plushie worth ~90k. I wish I could ZDAP I have never seen it in my log though.

#57 JL3

JL3
  • 187 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 12:57 PM

I know every cove item is a profit :p. I was asking what they specifically got, if they don't mind sharing that here. Also, I keep 300 dubloons in my inventory always, and check the smugglers cove hourly.

I have seen green apples stocked.

#58 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 01:38 PM

My best item was a plushie worth ~90k. I wish I could ZDAP I have never seen it in my log though.

I've never seen one either. I camped in plushies for a few weeks hoping to nab one awhile back.

From what I hear they stock around 1 per week. :o

#59 Wil

Wil
  • 200 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 01:53 PM

I've never seen one either. I camped in plushies for a few weeks hoping to nab one awhile back.

From what I hear they stock around 1 per week. :o

They shouldn't. They're only R90-R91. They really aren't that rare I think. People just inflated the price to ridiculous proportions.

#60 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 02:15 PM

LEV stocks once a week (more or less) and T-Tear like once a month.
ZDAP should stock at least twice a week.
If you were advanced or restocked legitly probably you would already Rsed/Abed some.

#61 Dreww

Dreww
  • 552 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 04:24 PM

I love the HPDs where multiple tears used to stock. It was amazing to see multiple superrare r99s hit the market the same afternoon.

#62 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 10:02 AM

LEV stocks once a week (more or less) and T-Tear like once a month.
ZDAP should stock at least twice a week.
If you were advanced or restocked legitly probably you would already Rsed/Abed some.

Must have been bad luck then. I nabbed plenty of profitable HTS plushies while I was there, just no ZDAP. :p

Plushies are just too HTS for me. Not worth it compared to other shops.

#63 BEEEEWRRYY

BEEEEWRRYY
  • 315 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 11:42 AM

Just nabbed a Torakor stamp which is my best ab so far.

#64 iceberg2477

iceberg2477
  • 353 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 02:56 AM

just got a Pretty Purple Princess Negg earlier today.. err yesterday for ~23k n its worth around 3.4m. def wasnt expecting that :thumbsup:

#65 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:04 AM

some r99 Esphagor Stamp, a Tooth Faerie Snowglobe, Darigan Zafara MP, Red Poogle MP. Funnily enough I survived through all of these and got caught about a month later.

#66 Dreww

Dreww
  • 552 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 06:28 AM

some r99 Esphagor Stamp, a Tooth Faerie Snowglobe, Darigan Zafara MP, Red Poogle MP. Funnily enough I survived through all of these and got caught about a month later.

The 'laggy' freezes are the worst. I start to feel safe about a month after high-profile autobuys and completely disregard the chance I could still be frozen.

Also, new best for rsing might be another faerie doll depending if this one sells for higher. It costed me about 150k in multiple shop clearings at toy the other night, but I timed it pretty well with when my neofriend stopped rsing toys for the night.

Edited by Dreww, 20 January 2011 - 03:43 PM.

#67 Vizkiu

Vizkiu
  • 501 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 10:10 AM

my besta ab was a happy aniversary negg when it was worth 4m we can say that my best ab was another, the diet neocola big gulp but it was really hard to seel and i has to sell it in 2m when it was valued in 10m so yet i think my bes ab was the happy aniversary negg

#68 Sar

Sar
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:28 AM

I just started ABing yesterday. nothing remarkable yet, just some bakery items. But wow seems like you guys have been getting some good things, ill keep my hopes up :D

#69 Wil

Wil
  • 200 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:36 AM

Just started restocking in pharmacy. Profit to be made there. That's all I have to say about that.

#70 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:45 AM

I just started ABing yesterday. nothing remarkable yet, just some bakery items. But wow seems like you guys have been getting some good things, ill keep my hopes up :D

In my experience with Bakery you can lower your OCR and Pre-Haggle just a bit. I've been nabbing stuff from Bakery and Foods for months now with nearly impossible buy times and I'm still here.

My strategy is increasing the size of my shop, while lowering my minimum profit with Abrosia so that no matter what I buy I can dump it, price it, and eventually move a profit. I doubt you'll see many UB's come from Bakery though. If you want UB's from a low-profit shop, go to Foods. Even there they're pretty rare though.

Just started restocking in pharmacy. Profit to be made there. That's all I have to say about that.

How many hours a day do you AB there, and what is your usual profit range? I've never tried Pharmacy.

#71 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:47 AM

In my experience with Bakery you can lower your OCR and Pre-Haggle just a bit. I've been nabbing stuff from Bakery and Foods for months now with nearly impossible buy times and I'm still here.

My strategy is increasing the size of my shop, while lowering my minimum profit with Abrosia so that no matter what I buy I can dump it, price it, and eventually move a profit. I doubt you'll see many UB's come from Bakery though. If you want UB's from a low-profit shop, go to Foods. Even there they're pretty rare though.

How many hours a day do you AB there, and what is your usual profit range? I've never tried Pharmacy.

apparently pharm is much crappier than it used to be for unknown reasons (water faerie back?). But iunno, I don't even play anymore really :/

#72 Wil

Wil
  • 200 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:48 AM

just started about half an hour ago and I already have a profit of roughly 100k.

#73 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:53 AM

apparently pharm is much crappier than it used to be for unknown reasons (water faerie back?). But iunno, I don't even play anymore really :/

That's what I keep hearing. It seems like its profitability waxes and wanes.

Years ago I remember that being *the* place to go. I don't hear about it too much anymore except as a starting shop for <4 monthers.

just started about half an hour ago and I already have a profit of roughly 100k.

That's actually... not bad. O.O

Are the most profitable still the Soaps?

#74 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:58 AM

That's what I keep hearing. It seems like its profitability waxes and wanes.

Years ago I remember that being *the* place to go. I don't hear about it too much anymore except as a starting shop for <4 monthers.

That's actually... not bad. O.O

Are the most profitable still the Soaps?

The way that pharmacy basically works is that it doesn't restock very often (sometimes once an hour :o) but it resotcks like, 12 soaps at a time. Aka almost all nubs will get at least one if not two. That's why nubs like AB'ing there, they actually get stuff.

I wouldn't recommend it for people who know what they're dong.

#75 Wil

Wil
  • 200 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 12:01 PM

Yeah. I got a few soaps. And I'd recommend Neovian Press or the Ice Food Shop. For some reason I can get good stuff there despite having some high items. Neovian Press only like two or three but still semi-decent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users