Photo

Hi

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Ravenclaw

Ravenclaw
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:01 PM

Hi, I'm new to neocodex, but I've heard a lot of good things about this site, so I wanted to try it. I mainly wanted to try trading art. I have some examples on my board. Check it out if you want to!

#2 Tigerzz

Tigerzz
  • 160 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:12 PM

Hey! Welcome to the site (: i'm kind of new myself but i have seen some amazing art on here, it's got me into drawing again cause people are selling their work and stuff xD
Hope you enjoy your stay!

#3 Ravenclaw

Ravenclaw
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:13 PM

Thanks! I love the art on here as well. It's amazing. I've recently decided to try drawinga gain. But I usually work with clay.

#4 Tigerzz

Tigerzz
  • 160 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:21 PM

Clay? that sounds really interesting (:
I've made a few things as a kid with my mum with that fimo putty or what ever? where if you bake it it hardens and looks pretty good.
But yeah some of the art on here is really impressive!

#5 Ravenclaw

Ravenclaw
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:25 PM

Yeah, fimo is one brand, but I like premo better.
http://www.neocodex....59#entry1392359
I have a couple of things I've made if you want to see.

#6 Tigerzz

Tigerzz
  • 160 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:29 PM

I like your dragon xD and the sea creature one. That's quite impressive it's self, that's a really neat idea though :p
Hope you can make something of it.

#7 Ravenclaw

Ravenclaw
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:30 PM

Thanks! I was having trouble finding good peices that I hadn't already used somewhere to put on display.

#8 Tigerzz

Tigerzz
  • 160 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:33 PM

I suggest you upload the images to your thread, so people don't have to click and see (:
It can be done very easily, in a few different ways.
But people like stuff to be 'easy access' if you get me ?

#9 Ravenclaw

Ravenclaw
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:38 PM

Oh, that's a good idea! Um. I'm not really a coder, how do I do that?

#10 Tigerzz

Tigerzz
  • 160 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:42 PM

When you click 'edit' on your main thread with the pictures, go to all the icons at the top, just under where you change the styles of your font and click the small box with a image of a tree in it? the one between the chain (link) and the envelope?
If you can see it, click it and insert the image url and go from there (:
that's the easiest way. Hope you found it, i'm no good at explaining.

#11 Ravenclaw

Ravenclaw
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:46 PM

Oh, I got it! Thank you so much for helping me!

#12 Tigerzz

Tigerzz
  • 160 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:48 PM

Great and no problem! I try help out as best i can ^^
You can message me anytime if you can't get a reply off someone else straight away if you're unsure on anything (:

#13 Ravenclaw

Ravenclaw
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:50 PM

Yay! Okay thanks so much. I feel like I'm going to like all of the people here at neocodex. They seem much more sane then some of the people on neo.

#14 Tigerzz

Tigerzz
  • 160 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:54 PM

Yeah i know right? :p
I love this site because it's just like playing neo but you can swear and actually say things you want to say and don't have to worry about little kids cause they don't know about this site. xD A lot of users can be harsh and really up their own arse like on neo, think there high and mighty and talk down to you but you just gotta be smart with these people like you would in any situation online or off :p

#15 Ravenclaw

Ravenclaw
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:56 PM

Haha. Yeah. The no little kids thing is definitlley a plus. Ugh noobs won't stop mailing me on neo, and I don't want to block them, cause that would make me feel bad.

#16 Tigerzz

Tigerzz
  • 160 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 03:02 PM

o.O same here it's really annoying tbh.
and have you seen that new thread about cookie grabbers going around in neomails?
I would go to your preferences and change your neomails to blank formats only if you havn't already just for safety reasons xD

#17 Ravenclaw

Ravenclaw
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 03:04 PM

I know! I've already changed it. My bro almost had it happen to him.

#18 Tigerzz

Tigerzz
  • 160 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 03:14 PM

Lol it's some scary shiz if you ask me xD
I have nothing on my accounts worth taking so if any one does try to get my account they'll have no fun with it lol

#19 Ravenclaw

Ravenclaw
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 03:15 PM

Haha same here. That's the main reason I'm on here. I'm pretty much broke.

#20 Tigerzz

Tigerzz
  • 160 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 03:21 PM

Yeah me too, my accounts have never seen more than 3mil, and i've just lost 1.5mil so i'm broke :/
I'm only on here to try improves my chances of getting a krawk with out playing kq all day for 3 months.
It crashes my laptop each time i get to a mini game, so i can never complete a game to get a key. It's lame. But hopefully this site should help me out quicker :p
I could buy one with real money, but i have an issue with spending money on a kids virtual pet site.

#21 Ravenclaw

Ravenclaw
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 03:24 PM

Yeah, I agree. Neo is fun, but real money is kinda where I draw the line. Then I think I might be a little too adicted.

#22 Tigerzz

Tigerzz
  • 160 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 03:33 PM

Yeah exactly. I know i'm addicted cause i havn't stopped playing for 7-8 years. on and off obviously but i keep coming back just to check up on what it looks like now, then i get into it again and all this it's taking over my life aha. I need to get a job or something :p

#23 Ravenclaw

Ravenclaw
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 03:39 PM

Haha. I can't get a job yet, so no use there. Maybe I should do something productive though...

#24 Tigerzz

Tigerzz
  • 160 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 03:46 PM

You are :/ lol! you're making clay sculptures ^^
I guess i'm just rotting over the computer screen xD

#25 Ravenclaw

Ravenclaw
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 03:49 PM

haha, yeah but that's more like fun. Eh I should probably do some Homework. I don't like history.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users