When You Give An Abradix A Cookie

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#1 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 06:46 PM

Hello neocodex,

I am your friendly neighborhood abradix. There has been a ton of CGing going around due to me and my old crew, from a forum that shall remain unnamed. Recently I was stripped of my points and asked to pay for a premium subscription because they needed help paying for their server. Needless to say, I'm not ever going to play that game, and so I've defected to a new home at neocodex! Great site, great programs, and I'd like to do my part.

To finally get to the point: Would anyone (with basic coding experience, I'm not a babysitter) be interested in the XHTML exploit used for all these CGs? Would it be frowned upon here? Some people are fine with ABing but not CGing since it does affect other people but I'd like to gauge interest, or get myself banned and find out the hard way that CGs are a no-go on neocodex.

Thanks for your time, thanks for the input.

#2 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2011 - 06:48 PM

Hello neocodex,

I am your friendly neighborhood abradix. There has been a ton of CGing going around due to me and my old crew, from a forum that shall remain unnamed. Recently I was stripped of my points and asked to pay for a premium subscription because they needed help paying for their server. Needless to say, I'm not ever going to play that game, and so I've defected to a new home at neocodex! Great site, great programs, and I'd like to do my part.

To finally get to the point: Would anyone (with basic coding experience, I'm not a babysitter) be interested in the XHTML exploit used for all these CGs? Would it be frowned upon here? Some people are fine with ABing but not CGing since it does affect other people but I'd like to gauge interest, or get myself banned and find out the hard way that CGs are a no-go on neocodex.

Thanks for your time, thanks for the input.

I think I have a feeling which one it is.

Anyways, welcome to Neocodex! :p We don't do CGing here, just warning you. In fact, they piss most users off.

#3 Dreww

Dreww
  • 552 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 06:58 PM

http://www.neopets.c...45324686&next=1

Is this part of the group doing it? They (or you, whoever) have just about the entire BD Chat in hysteria, moreso than a few years back when Munsterpoo and Dogfriend and such were broken into.

If that topic goes down, I'll mirror it.

#4 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 07:02 PM

Well, I won't be talking about CGing here at all then by SL64's decree! Sorry Nunc, but send me your email address :3

And yes, thats one of our proteges stirring up BD chat. I don't want to ruin peoples stuff, I just want to destroy Nickelodeon viral advertising!

#5 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2011 - 07:06 PM

Well, I won't be talking about CGing here at all then by SL64's decree! Sorry Nunc, but send me your email address :3

And yes, thats one of our proteges stirring up BD chat. I don't want to ruin peoples stuff, I just want to destroy Nickelodeon viral advertising!

You should get into a Mod acct like someone did years ago.

Whats your story? Been on neo for a long long time?

#6 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 07:13 PM

You should get into a Mod acct like someone did years ago.

Whats your story? Been on neo for a long long time?

Believe me, we've tried... Only a matter of time, all it takes is them forgetting to turn scripts off. Ate a couple IP bans for trying, had to reset my address... What a pain X_x

I've been on neo since I was 12 or so, had my first account frozen for vulgarity on some board or another so I quit for a while. Started coding and experimenting in 7th grade and throughout highschool and now a lot of my spare time is spent on delicious, delicious vengeance. I would love to just DDoS the site into the ground but then I have the FBI at my door, so I just go at it in a roundabout sort of way. Destroy the playerbase, destroy the company! I'm not sure many people actually stick around on the site clicking adverts anyways with all the open ABers available. Just a matter of time >:)

#7 Dreww

Dreww
  • 552 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 07:17 PM

Believe me, we've tried... Only a matter of time, all it takes is them forgetting to turn scripts off. Ate a couple IP bans for trying, had to reset my address... What a pain X_x

I've been on neo since I was 12 or so, had my first account frozen for vulgarity on some board or another so I quit for a while. Started coding and experimenting in 7th grade and throughout highschool and now a lot of my spare time is spent on delicious, delicious vengeance. I would love to just DDoS the site into the ground but then I have the FBI at my door, so I just go at it in a roundabout sort of way. Destroy the playerbase, destroy the company! I'm not sure many people actually stick around on the site clicking adverts anyways with all the open ABers available. Just a matter of time >:)

I think you overestimate how small a percentage the rich players make up in the general playerbase. The real money is in the Sponsorships and advertisements, which will still reach virtually the entire community.

#8 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2011 - 07:17 PM

This should provide some entertainment for a few days. Way to stick it to those asshole BD chatters. :thumbsup:

#9 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2011 - 07:18 PM

Interesting. How much np you have access to right now?

#10 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 07:25 PM

Yea, you're right there Dreww. But dare to dream!!

This should provide some entertainment for a few days. Way to stick it to those asshole BD chatters. :thumbsup:

Totally and completely agreed. Elitists on neopets are about the saddest thing I can imagine :)

Interesting. How much np you have access to right now?

Across the accounts I've accessed personally? Billions. Across the accounts still active? About 175mil pure. Too bad I'll never be able to consolidate it! >.<

#11 Guest_jcrgirl_*

Guest_jcrgirl_*

Posted 18 January 2011 - 07:26 PM

Yeah... just stay awayyy from my account r___r
Reading this board made me log out of Neopets ~_~

-runs off to watch anime- LOL

#12 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2011 - 07:34 PM

Plz hack all the Suap owners and discard their suap so ACers would stfu about their pea chias.

#13 Wil

Wil
  • 200 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 07:34 PM

Interesting. A CGer you say? I don't know about XHTML as I was a video game hacker but it's nice to see that you use exceptional grammar and aren't what I had expected from a CGer. You seem polite enough to tell us that you claim responsibility for the acts happening on the chat board (I dislike BDers but I like doing the 1 player BD challenges). It's interesting to meet you.

#14 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 07:46 PM

Interesting. A CGer you say? I don't know about XHTML as I was a video game hacker but it's nice to see that you use exceptional grammar and aren't what I had expected from a CGer. You seem polite enough to tell us that you claim responsibility for the acts happening on the chat board (I dislike BDers but I like doing the 1 player BD challenges). It's interesting to meet you.

Spelling and grammar are huge pet peeves of mine :p

I'm glad I could at least provide some entertainment! Also, interesting is a nice adjective, but why isn't it nice to meet me? I'm not the bad guy here!

#15 Wil

Wil
  • 200 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 07:52 PM

Spelling and grammar are huge pet peeves of mine :p

I'm glad I could at least provide some entertainment! Also, interesting is a nice adjective, but why isn't it nice to meet me? I'm not the bad guy here!

I would say nice but I usually reserve that for real life situations rather than internet meetings. I'd consider someone who posts about how he's a 7 foot 3, body building surfer more interesting rather than nice to meet. It's one of those things that's a bit difficult to explain.

I'm not saying your the bad guy but you do "whitewash" accounts that players have carefully elaborated on for months or years. It's morally up for debate as to we're bad guys too as we "bend" corners to gain our goals.

Edited by Wil, 18 January 2011 - 07:53 PM.

#16 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 07:54 PM

Just stay away from my accounts and we're cool.

Do you actually need a neo account to be a CG'er?

#17 Wil

Wil
  • 200 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 07:57 PM

Good question. I'd like to know too

#18 Narna

Narna
  • 361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2011 - 08:01 PM

I R SCARED!!

But I'm sure this will provide amazing entertainment over the next few days, can't wait to see what's going to unfold...

#19 Nunc

Nunc
  • 443 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 08:03 PM

I emailed you, Abradix :)

BTW, what would you estimate the freeze-rate for such a deal to be?

#20 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 08:03 PM

Right you are Wil, like I pointed out in my first post its all a matter of degree. Some people will be interested, others won't. Thats why I didn't bother posting the exploit or a tutorial or anything like that, I gotta know my limits.

If anyone here gets CGd, I'd try my best to find out who got you and get it back. Just PM me the account name. And to CG you need an account as a means of making them run the scripts set up in the coding... Could do it on another account but fake logins are passe, nobody falls for that old gag. Much better to deliver the CG to them! Cracking accounts doesn't require an account though, but they WILL IP ban you for it.
I also wish I could sell some of these things but the NO HASHED ACCOUNTS in big red letters in the Trading forum put a damper on that :p

#21 Narna

Narna
  • 361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2011 - 08:05 PM

How about "Giving Away"? That seems like more of a middle finger to the BD Chatters.

Just to randoms you find on the Trade or other boards. A simple thought, a seed if you will, ima using ma inceptions ova 'ere!

Edited by Narna, 18 January 2011 - 08:07 PM.

#22 Wil

Wil
  • 200 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 08:09 PM

Right you are Wil, like I pointed out in my first post its all a matter of degree. Some people will be interested, others won't. Thats why I didn't bother posting the exploit or a tutorial or anything like that, I gotta know my limits.

Interesting point. I could never be a CGer as numerical coding has never been much fun for me. As a hacker for smaller programs non-connected to Neopets I had programs that automated all the coding for me. It must be rather dull to code constantly in an ever changing structure such as the one Neopets alters whenever there's an attack.

#23 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 08:18 PM

I may do just that Narna... I've mostly been using the accounts to buy out shops and get even more people frozen, but publicly posted passwords? Oh delicious...

Interesting point. I could never be a CGer as numerical coding has never been much fun for me. As a hacker for smaller programs non-connected to Neopets I had programs that automated all the coding for me. It must be rather dull to code constantly in an ever changing structure such as the one Neopets alters whenever there's an attack.

Heh, finding the loopholes is all part of the fun thought! Anyways, this CG exploit is basically plug and play for the moment. And then they'll patch it over, stop me for a couple weeks... And then I'm back at it again! :)

#24 Narna

Narna
  • 361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2011 - 08:21 PM

Well, hope my account doesn't get hit in all of this...

#25 Wil

Wil
  • 200 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 08:24 PM

I may do just that Narna... I've mostly been using the accounts to buy out shops and get even more people frozen, but publicly posted passwords? Oh delicious...

Heh, finding the loopholes is all part of the fun thought! Anyways, this CG exploit is basically plug and play for the moment. And then they'll patch it over, stop me for a couple weeks... And then I'm back at it again! :)

It's rather sad that simple programs often are the downfall for many of these players.

I would suggest giving these items to yourself. By this I mean creating a new account on Neopets, publicly giving the item to your new account on a board which people can see and read all the neomails of the hacked asking you to give back their items on your new account. For shits and giggles if you will.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users