Quantcast

Photo

If you could have any one neopets item, what would it be?

• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

#26 neobrah

neobrah
  • 534 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 07:28 PM

whoah whoah whoah whoah

anyyways, I would want one of those super rare scarab items

#27 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 07:37 PM

I like free Y Blasters!

Suap which would lead me to buy everything I could ever want. Or maybe that BD item that there is only 1 of, don't remember the name, but I think featheralley got it from being the top person in a plot.

#28 Frank12

Frank12
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 276 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2011 - 07:39 PM

denying- i believe you are talking about the 70 icon DSOD in petrewon's gallery. Only one released, given to featheralley

#29 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2011 - 07:45 PM

DSOD or suap, if only to sell for the irl cash...:whistling:

#30 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 07:48 PM

give me your UN ill send one

Frank is getting all my +rep from this month :3

#31 Frank12

Frank12

• 276 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2011 - 07:50 PM

lol dude its only a yb...i make more than a mil a day in this, its really not tht big a deal

#32 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 08:05 PM

lol dude its only a yb...i make more than a mil a day in this, its really not tht big a deal

Well most of my time on neo is spent terrorizing other users... I don't AB often or do much of anything else, so 800k saved is a huge help to me.

#33 Frank12

Frank12

• 276 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2011 - 08:06 PM

lol

#34 Connery

Connery
  • 535 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 09:20 PM

denying- i believe you are talking about the 70 icon DSOD in petrewon's gallery. Only one released, given to featheralley

We don't know that for sure. The standard argument is, "if it did 70 icons, do you think featheralley would've really been that willing to sell the thing?" And petrewon won't ever reveal what it does, so who knows...

#35 Dreww

Dreww
  • 552 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 01:32 PM

We don't know that for sure. The standard argument is, "if it did 70 icons, do you think featheralley would've really been that willing to sell the thing?" And petrewon won't ever reveal what it does, so who knows...

I rather like it that way. The item is already priceless, and the mystery surrounding its icon further shrouds the value.

#36 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 02:40 PM

What's DSOD stand for?

Also, 1m+ a day is pretty darn impressive :p

#37 Frank12

Frank12

• 276 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2011 - 02:51 PM

Darigan Sword of Death and not really, its more or less of an average. Like when im on i make 1 mil plus, but the plus makes up for those days i cant go on or get banned real quick

For instance, i can go one, rs a pirate poog mp, sell for 3 mil, and not have to play for 2 more days, and my average would still be 1 mil a day. but typically i mke more than a mill when im on, except for the last few days since ive been trying this aber and it gets stuck in cards or furniture for 45 minutes and i cant change it :(. im thinking of going back

IMO petrewon is an idiot, i would just sell the shit for 5 bil or some outrageous number, bc if tnt ever said it was like a 13 iconer, he'd be SOL

#38 Roxi

Roxi
  • 499 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 02:58 PM

Even if TNT did say that, he could still get a lot out of it since it's the only one. Prolly not 5 bil, but it would still be enough to keep him busy with finding things to buy.

#39 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 03:04 PM

Darigan Sword of Death and not really, its more or less of an average. Like when im on i make 1 mil plus, but the plus makes up for those days i cant go on or get banned real quick

For instance, i can go one, rs a pirate poog mp, sell for 3 mil, and not have to play for 2 more days, and my average would still be 1 mil a day. but typically i mke more than a mill when im on, except for the last few days since ive been trying this aber and it gets stuck in cards or furniture for 45 minutes and i cant change it :(. im thinking of going back

IMO petrewon is an idiot, i would just sell the shit for 5 bil or some outrageous number, bc if tnt ever said it was like a 13 iconer, he'd be SOL

Ahhh thanks. You restock in magic legit? I cba to legit restock and don't wanna risk it ABing there.

#40 Frank12

Frank12

• 276 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2011 - 03:36 PM

yea. on some other forums i alluded to the fact that i once was an elite neopian, but now im not so much :/. Jc i really dont brag and i dont make as much, and cuz i lost my old acct in an unfortunate circumstance.

#41 Dreww

Dreww
  • 552 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 03:55 PM

No he wouldn't. A one-of-a-kind item is a one-of-a-kind regardless of what it does. There are people that pay massive amounts for 1/2/3-of-a-kind wearables and giveaway rewards.

#42 Frank12

Frank12

• 276 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2011 - 07:25 PM

yea, but the difference between 5 annd 1 bill is alot

#43 Jennysaur

Jennysaur
  • 149 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 12:45 AM

Any item? Wishing Well Avatar (as tangible as anything on the site IMO) or SuAP

This. Wishing Well Avvie. then I'd go taunt everyone and not tell anyone LOL.

#44 zevrom

zevrom
  • 411 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 03:55 PM

a SuAP id sell it and get everything I ever wanted

#45 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 01:50 PM

that Krawk MME sword

a SuAP id sell it and get everything I ever wanted

if you could sell it would be hard to find someone with billions of neopoints :p

#46 Vivendio

Vivendio
  • 145 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:57 PM

The super attack pea.

#47 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:10 PM

Posted ImageGift xxxxxxxxxxxx has given you Ylanas Blaster.

Posted Image

Holy crap you can't be serious! Hey Frank. Got another one to spare? XD

#48 maruvott

maruvott
  • 55 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 11:23 AM

Right now, I'd like a Green Knight Stamp

#49 ppalgang

ppalgang
  • 103 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 02:53 PM

the SuAP would be great..
if i had one i'm gonna save it for sometime before i sell it :)

Gift xxxxxxxxxxxx has given you Ylanas Blaster.

Holy crap you can't be serious! Hey Frank. Got another one to spare? XD

woah.. is that for real ?!? :o

maybe you have two spare frank ? :whistling:

#50 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 09:43 PM

This. Wishing Well Avvie. then I'd go taunt everyone and not tell anyone LOL.

How exactly do you taunt everyone without telling anyone? Just sayin...

The super attack pea.

I guess I'm a little neodumb, but my answer would be "whatever you can get the most for lending"--cuz then I would just never have to RS again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users