1.) Disable Javascript in your browser

2.) Install AutoHaggler addon
Link: http://userscripts.o...ipts/show/46026

3.) Click profitable item

4.) Click image

5.) ???

6.) Profit!

Addon made by Wil.

Edited by Abradix, 29 January 2011 - 01:47 PM.

#2 Frank12

Frank12
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 276 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2011 - 01:38 PM

is this legit?

#3 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 01:41 PM

is this legit?

Of course not. But if you feel like wasting the time refreshing the pages/chatting on the boards you can look much more legit than if you were just ABing.

#4 Pirates

Pirates
  • 302 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 02:22 PM

How fast is the haggling? Is it like instantly done when you visit a page so you only have to worry about pet lag causing item misses? Have you ever been frozen for doing this yet?

#5 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 02:30 PM

How fast is the haggling? Is it like instantly done when you visit a page so you only have to worry about pet lag causing item misses? Have you ever been frozen for doing this yet?

Yes, the haggle is slapped in perfectly within milliseconds. I got an Island Peophin MP last night in an ungodly amount of time but as long as I'm posting on the boards I have a defense against "OMGUWAZABN" icings.

#6 Frank12

Frank12
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 276 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2011 - 02:53 PM

How do i disable javascript?

ok i disabled it and im on tht page but when i press install, it gives me code. what do i do now?

nevermind, i wont even bother. i think im just gonna rs like a normal person

#7 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 03:35 PM

Thats all good, I can't very well help a person who doesn't even tell me what browser they're using.

#8 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2011 - 04:05 PM

Too much effort :p
May as well just use an in-browser AB.

#9 Pirates

Pirates
  • 302 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 04:16 PM

Yes, the haggle is slapped in perfectly within milliseconds. I got an Island Peophin MP last night in an ungodly amount of time but as long as I'm posting on the boards I have a defense against "OMGUWAZABN" icings.

How long have you been using this? o.o

#10 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 04:38 PM

How long have you been using this? o.o

I don't do it very regularly since I can't be bothered to sit and refresh forever, but I've been using this script for about 9 months with no trouble.

#11 Vivillon

Vivillon
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 04:42 PM

So i've done all of that, I go to a shop and click on an item and see if it's working?

#12 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 04:47 PM

So i've done all of that, I go to a shop and click on an item and see if it's working?

Yup. If its working correctly there won't be a stupid java pop-up, and there should be a number slightly over the haggle price in the haggle box.

I like this better than ABing at times since I can clear shops without seeming suspicious.

#13 Vivillon

Vivillon
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 04:50 PM

Then yepp its working :DAwesomee! now to find a board to chat on xD

#14 Pirates

Pirates
  • 302 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 06:18 PM

I don't do it very regularly since I can't be bothered to sit and refresh forever, but I've been using this script for about 9 months with no trouble.

That's good to know ;D
Thanks for this and I'll be trying it on a new account I bought ^^

#15 DanDoesWork

DanDoesWork
  • 685 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 06:51 PM

I'm using a similar script too and no issues either for the last 4 months. Also don't forget to take advantage of Adblock to block out items that you don't want to see in the shops (:

#16 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 06:54 PM

I'm using a similar script too and no issues either for the last 4 months. Also don't forget to take advantage of Adblock to block out items that you don't want to see in the shops (:

I thought about including that, but I don't like to use it since I can't clear shops with it... Can't snatch up a double agent plushie if the Plushie Shop is crammed to the brim :p

#17 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2011 - 07:56 PM

Lul, I've used this for a while actually. Good if you want to RS in Magic/Stamp without as much risk as ABing.

#18 neobrah

neobrah
  • 534 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 08:02 PM

When I used to manual restock I also used flash block add on for firefox -> blocks all the advertisements on the top and sides :)

Lots of fire fox speeds guides too.

#19 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2011 - 08:48 PM

When I used to manual restock I also used flash block add on for firefox -> blocks all the advertisements on the top and sides :)

Lots of fire fox speeds guides too.

I used to set a special set of filters to block EVERYTHING but the images of profitable items and the image you need to click for haggling. Still less efficient than ABing, but it was pretty extreme.

#20 DanDoesWork

DanDoesWork
  • 685 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 08:51 PM

O I had a list like that...took me a while but I was able to block out anything not involved with shop items

#21 Fresca

Fresca
  • 514 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 06:33 PM

Forgive me for this stupid question since I'm AB-retarded, but is this a viable defense? Couldn't you just turn on the ABer and chat on the boards while it's running and use the same defense?

#22 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:20 PM

Thanks for this, I'll try it out soon, until then abrosia does my work for me :p

#23 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:45 PM

Forgive me for this stupid question since I'm AB-retarded, but is this a viable defense? Couldn't you just turn on the ABer and chat on the boards while it's running and use the same defense?

Well, you can't really browse Neo with Abrosia running, so no.

#24 WasteLand

WasteLand
  • 44 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 01:34 AM

isnt it a big no-no to disable javascript in neopets?

#25 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2011 - 01:36 AM

isnt it a big no-no to disable javascript in neopets?

Yes, but it should be undetectable unless your buy speed reaches inhuman levels.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users