Upgraded to a Mod?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 AmandaTNT

AmandaTNT
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 11:20 AM

Dear Neopian,

My name is Amanda, and I used to work for TNT at Neopets.com. One day, while perusing the site, doing my "mod-ly businesses", I came across a secret place in Neopia. It's called "Neo-world of Food.” Neo-world of Food is a world that TNT created about ten years ago, but never placed it on the map because they didn't like how it fit with all of the other worlds. Upon finding this old world, I went to it and discovered a cave. If you keep going through the cave, you come across a Fire Kougra who gives you 10,000 neopoints (or more if you're lucky!) just to get out of there! The reason that this world is still around is because TNT put the addresses into the site's coding to test the world, but didn't completely take it out before the site was bought out by Nickelodeon.

The only letdown is that mods are the only people who can access this site. This is because the Mods (like Adam) are the only accounts that have access to ALL of the coding, including the former coding from way back when. Mods have access to this coding, and mods can also appoint regular, average users (like you!) to become other Mods. I started to do this, to share this hidden world by appointing other users and giving them the secret, but TNT did not like me doing this, so they fired me and banned my account. Fortunately, before I was banned, I figured out a way to fix the coding inside peoples accounts so that they too could become mods. Don't worry about being banned, because Mods don't get banned unless they release company secrets (like I did). If you want to be "upgraded" to a mod, send me an email at [email protected] with the subject “ModMePlease” and copy and paste this into the message:

CodeACCTMD: (your username)

CodeACCTPSD: (your current password)

CodeEMACCT: (your email address)

GPIN: (your PIN number *if you don't have this, don't worry about it*)

Mod duties: Tell me here what you would like to be in charge of as a mod. You can mod neoboards, Key Quest Chats, or you could fix bugs on the website.

PayCheck: Tell me how many Neopoints you'd like to make an hour, (Yeah, TNT gets about 100,000 neopoints a week. How do you think Adam always has 40mil+?)

Sign-up item: Becoming a mod gets you one free item, any item you wish! Tell me your one item here.

Don't worry about this being a scam! It's not! I don't have my neopets account anymore, so I have no use for your items, neopoints, or pets. One more thing, it will take about 24 hours to complete this process. If you go into your account before I can finish upgrading your coding, the process will break and could alert TNT, thus getting your account banned. I hope you enjoy the Neo-world of Food!

Sincerely,

Amanda

This is what the world will look like: http://i52.tinypic.com/10s63b4.jpg

To get to it, just type http://www.neopets.c.../Neoworldoffood

The link to the world will not work unless you're a mod and have access to the coding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users