17 replies to this topic

#1 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2011 - 03:24 AM

An update for neoalerts.

There's a bug in the scrolling of the system titles at the top and bottom bars. I'll work on fixing that. This is for the mini display panel that opens up at top.

Then I added some scripts to help you with some games. Lunar Temple, Potato Counter, and Lottery Ticket Generator. I circled them in the attached image.

The ticket generator fills has two versions. Both version fill in the ticket numbers for you. The "Memory" version using HTML5 session storage to count and keep track of your tickets that day and will make sure not to output a double ticket (one that has same numbers in same positions). However the HTML5 storage is only supported in latest browsers. So I left the old version there for those that can't use the memory version.

Edit/update:
Thanks to iamlost26 we now have a King Hagan auto filler script and a Grumpy Old king auto filler script. See attached image #2. The grumpy old king filler gives you a choice to fill in avatar phrase or random.

Attached Files

#2 nonotjj

nonotjj
  • 134 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 04:31 AM

thanks! this is very nice stuff..

I use session/local storage for some of my scripts... but I would've never thought to use session storage for dupe checks like this... now I can finally add lottery to my NeoAlerts, been too lazy to make a random generator for this or those King dailies.

#3 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 04:43 AM

Cool. I just tried the lunar and the potato counter ones out and they work fine. It's nice to see new scripts :p

#4 iamlost26

iamlost26
  • 563 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:02 AM

Are those the only "scripts"? I haven't tried out NeoAlerts, because I thought it was just reminders... but if they remind you AND help out with the daily, that's great! I'd love to see a King Skarl/Hagan random generator in the future!

#5 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2011 - 11:56 AM

This is cool work, Noit. Love to see your work see the light of day!

#6 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2011 - 12:31 PM

Thanks guys. for your feedback. :)

Are those the only "scripts"? I haven't tried out NeoAlerts, because I thought it was just reminders... but if they remind you AND help out with the daily, that's great! I'd love to see a King Skarl/Hagan random generator in the future!

Those are awesome ideas I'll hook that up right now.

This is cool work, Noit. Love to see your work see the light of day!

Haha thanks jc man!

Edit:
Thanks iamlost26 I added the scripts. :) See the topic post.

Edit2: Also thanks to jared we fixed up the HPD neoalert, it now alerts properly. Jc we forgot the YYYY on the second part lol.

#7 iamlost26

iamlost26
  • 563 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 06:50 AM

Wow, I googled "King Skarl Random Generator" and it led back to Noit's post thanking me for it. I feel like I'm getting credit for doing it when all I did was suggest it! =D

But, sorry to hassle you, but I wanted to make another suggestion. Could the Scratchcards be a NeoAlert instead of Quick Links? I'd like be notified when I can buy again :)

#8 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:51 AM

awesome thanks for the king grumpy auto filler.

its a pain doing it >_<
+rep

#9 ppalgang

ppalgang
  • 103 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 12:03 AM

Thanks Noit.. The scripts are awesome..
I like those game, but I just hate to play them..
These scripts gonna help me with them..

Will rep+ you as soon as I can.. I'm mobile now..
Done

Edited by ppalgang, 09 March 2011 - 03:49 AM.

#10 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2011 - 01:16 AM

Wow, I googled "King Skarl Random Generator" and it led back to Noit's post thanking me for it. I feel like I'm getting credit for doing it when all I did was suggest it! =D

But, sorry to hassle you, but I wanted to make another suggestion. Could the Scratchcards be a NeoAlert instead of Quick Links? I'd like be notified when I can buy again :)

I'll make it so!

Expect to see this fixed in the next 10-15 mins.

Also... you should only enable one of the alerts because the kiosks know when you've bought from another one.

#11 iamlost26

iamlost26
  • 563 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:44 AM

I <3 you guys. Now ALL of my dailies have been transferred to NeoAlerts!

#12 ppalgang

ppalgang
  • 103 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:56 AM

I'll make it so! Expect to see this fixed in the next 10-15 mins. Also... you should only enable one of the alerts because the kiosks know when you've bought from another one.

Sorry. It might be a little off topic.
But i've been wondering, why the Wheels Alert doesn't give me auto alert every 2hrs (Wheel of Excitement, Wheel of Misfortune) or every 40 mins (Wheel of Mediocrity)
And the Healing Spring too.
So I need to manually set the reminder everytime i've played one of them. Is it how they works? Or am I the only one not getting the auto alert.

Edited by ppalgang, 09 March 2011 - 04:08 AM.

#13 iamlost26

iamlost26
  • 563 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 04:03 AM

But i've been wondering, why the Wheels Alert doesn't give me auto alert every 2hrs (Wheel of Excitement, Wheel of Misfortune) or every 40 mins (Wheel of Mediocrity)
So I need to manual set it everytime i've played one of them. Is it how they works?
Or am I the only one not getting the auto alert.

They do give you an alert every 2 hours/40 min depending on the wheel. All you need to do it Enable it once, and every time you can spin the wheel, it'll tell you. Even the healing springs does this (which gets annoying sometimes when I'm reading Codex and ABing at the same time).

#14 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2011 - 04:03 AM

So I need to manual set it everytime i've played one of them. Is it how they works?
Or am I the only one not getting the auto alert.

Clear the alert once you're done with the alert. It will return at the set time.

#15 ppalgang

ppalgang
  • 103 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 04:23 AM

They do give you an alert every 2 hours/40 min depending on the wheel. All you need to do it Enable it once, and every time you can spin the wheel, it'll tell you. Even the healing springs does this (which gets annoying sometimes when I'm reading Codex and ABing at the same time).

Clear the alert once you're done with the alert. It will return at the set time.

So that's how they works. Thanks I'll try it later then.

And here is what I got when I tried the Moon Solver :
Posted Image

#16 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2011 - 04:26 AM

And here is what I got when I tried the Moon Solver :

You were likely on the first page. You have to scroll down and click the link to get to the puzzle.

#17 ppalgang

ppalgang
  • 103 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 04:33 AM

You were likely on the first page. You have to scroll down and click the link to get to the puzzle.

Okay. My bad. Why could I forgot something simple like that.
Thanks for all these guys.

#18 Vizkiu

Vizkiu
  • 501 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 08:36 AM

where I can download these auto scripts?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users