Photo

Valentine's Day Gifts

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#51 SailorMoon

SailorMoon
  • 104 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:20 PM

Take long time cooking breakfast lunch and dinner... made of food all shaped of hearts!!

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#52 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:16 AM

Take long time cooking breakfast lunch and dinner... made of food all shaped of hearts!!

If you can make food shaped like an actual heart...

Posted Image

I think you earn bonus points.

#53 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 02:29 AM

Spoiler

I'm such a sucker for things like this. Any woman who would put that kind of effort in is having muh babby.

#54 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 02:46 AM

The heart cookies are so cute! I think I have a heart cookie cutter somewhere, too.

#55 Tsvete

Tsvete
  • 690 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 04:13 AM

Two years ago my boyfriend made "I love you" graffiti under my window. Tis too... pinky for me, but may be some girls will find this romantic

#56 Unseen

Unseen
  • Cultist of the Unseeing Eye

• 571 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 04:17 AM

Condoms obviously

#57 ilovepolkadots

ilovepolkadots
  • 724 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:07 AM

i have never tried a heart pancake - that looks so cute!!

whenever i have a guy friends sleep over (usually lots of football + beer) the next morning i make a plate of pancakes and hidden in the plate somewhere is one of these::

Spoiler

(not so big though) it makes for exciting morning conversation

#58 HeavenNEarth

HeavenNEarth
  • 133 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:11 AM

Well you could string up many pages of wishes from all her friends into her book , that would make a good gift , but that would be kinda troublesome..

#59 AyoForYayo

AyoForYayo
  • 503 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:27 AM

valentines day themed cupcakes n,n

#60 iceberg2477

iceberg2477
  • 353 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:34 AM

something plush usually seems like the way to go.. this yr i was thinking about a vermont teddy bear but idk anybody worth it . heh.

#61 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2011 - 04:06 PM

If you can make food shaped like an actual heart...

Posted Image

I think you earn bonus points.

Only if she's a med student :p

whenever i have a guy friends sleep over (usually lots of football + beer) the next morning i make a plate of pancakes and hidden in the plate somewhere is one of these::

Spoiler

Wouldn't want them to feel insecure :p

#62 Seren

Seren
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 04:18 PM

Posted Image

If someone made me a heart-shaped steak, I would provide as many sexual favors as they required. :)

#63 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:03 PM

Definitely making the heart-shaped cookies, and i'm going to be cooking dinner for him (a suprise which will be ready when he gets home from class.) :p

Sure flowers are very unoriginal, BUT VERY AWESOME TO RECEIVE :D
You know what else would be awesome? (but probably a bit pricey) Filling her room with heart-shaped balloons. I WOULD GO NUTS IF I HAD THAT MANY BALLOONS.

#64 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:37 PM

Mmmm... grilled cheese heartwich.

#65 Homer

Homer
  • 151 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:08 PM

Taking her out sailing and dinner. Hopefully it doesn't rain. Last year it was taking a hike, but we both ended up doing mud slides.
As for the flowers, yeah I had experience in this. Roses are lame. If your going to get flowers, get one in her favorite color that isn't a rose. Don't just get a single, go all out and get a bouquet (it's fucking once a year) then add
a plushie animal or belgium chocolates. Show up during lunch hour at her work and make her co-workers jealous. Girls don't lie, you guys love all the attention and making your friend jealous. I see this shit on neopets too. Its like PTA moms taking over neopia.

Plus, it gives your girl something to talk about with her girlfriends over coffee or tea. My bf got me this <insert gift here> yadda yadda yadda. She might even invite you, "Oh hey hun you want to come with me to see my friends? Their boyfriends are going to be there too, maybe you guys can hang out".

Yeah... fucking right... why does every girl think all their boyfriends should be bestest friends forever just because they are... the fuck. My apologies for my rant. Long day.
:x3:

Look at me! I'm crazy!

I'm okay folks ! :thumbsup:

Edited by Homer, 09 February 2011 - 11:13 PM.

#66 Unseen

Unseen
  • Cultist of the Unseeing Eye

• 571 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:14 PM

Papa John's Heart Shaped pizza.

#67 sircomflix

sircomflix
  • 461 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:33 PM

Spoiler

That's an amazing pancake. I wouldn't feel the slightest gay inclination by enjoying every piece of it.

#68 MisterDerp

MisterDerp
  • 261 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:02 AM

If someone made me a heart-shaped steak, I would provide as many sexual favors as they required. :)

Even if it was well-done? :x

#69 BERRIES

BERRIES
  • 232 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 04:26 PM

Traditional couple rings? Bring her to the beach to watch the sunset? And revise on the net for those sweet and romantic things to say. Or use the Facebook idea, buy her a plastic rose and tell her, 'I'll love you till this rose dies.' :D

#70 Frank12

Frank12
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 276 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2011 - 04:39 PM

Me personally, im ditching school with my Gf. I drive her in everyday, but on valentine's day were gonna go to breakfast, prolly catch a movie or some shit like tht, go to lunch, hang out, then, since my house will be empty, were gonna make dinner together (shes a really great cook and im not too bad myself). Anyways, when she goes to get washed up, im going to slip her present (an iPad ; long story short, i can afford this cash-sink because i invested my college savings into stocks a couple years back. Who knew HIG would go for 4 per share to 30?) anyways, then we shall eat, laugh, chill, and most likely do a little "something" (my parents wont be home all night, my bro's are sleeping over friends. All in all, going to be fun.

#71 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 February 2011 - 04:02 PM

Spoiler

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Nice one!

#72 Adina

Adina
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 February 2011 - 04:19 PM

My school sold roses this whole week, and on Monday they'll deliver them to the respective person. I better receive a god damn rose, whether or not it's anonymous.

#73 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 February 2011 - 05:29 PM

xD i'll cross fingers for you adina! the school i went to did that too, i never got one xD

#74 Adina

Adina
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 February 2011 - 06:27 PM

xD i'll cross fingers for you adina! the school i went to did that too, i never got one xD

D: aw. I'm pretty sure my ex got me one as part of the long and intensive apology.. I got one for a friend, and for him. The note says "I forgive you." I think it'll help him sleep at night.

P.S. Don't bother replying to this if you're going to tell me it's stupid of me to get him something. I have my reasons. :)

#75 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 06:31 PM

Stacy's getting this:

Posted Image

Sorry the quality sucks; it was taken with my phone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users