Photo

Visit Faerieland Everyday For A Prize

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
465 replies to this topic

#426 Tsvete

Tsvete
  • 690 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:34 AM

That's what I felt too, until this morning! Just hang in there.

On a side note, the price of an FFQ seems to be plummeting since it's a random-daily thing now instead of a random-random event =P

After 24th it will be random-random event :D

Yay, today finally got Battle Faerie on main and the item was only 50nps.

#427 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:34 AM

That's what I felt too, until this morning! Just hang in there.

On a side note, the price of an FFQ seems to be plummeting since it's a random-daily thing now instead of a random-random event =P

Yep, which is why I'm hanging onto mine. A lot of people don't want to buy or trade for them whilst there's still a chance they could get one through this event.

On a related note, does anyone know if the FFQs stack?

#428 iamlost26

iamlost26
  • 563 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:42 AM

On a related note, does anyone know if the FFQs stack?

I very much doubt it. It's probably either one or none.

#429 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2011 - 09:46 AM

I love that this thread has become the "OMG WAITING FOR FFQ" thread.

Who wants a FFQ on their account?
Everybody.

Who wants to watch everyone else whine about not getting one as if it were a given that they're going to receive one because there is a site event that may give them out?
It was kind of cute at first, but I have to say it's gotten really old really fast :p

#430 Islane

Islane
  • 510 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 10:06 AM

Fire faerie for the BD pet +2 str yey !
I won't get a FFQ on this event. Too bad, no avatar :)

#431 Soak

Soak
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 10:52 AM

Earth faerie again for my BD pet.. can't complain 'cause atm he's untrainable except for level.

#432 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 11:01 AM

I very much doubt it. It's probably either one or none.

I did some research and apparently you can have two - but you can't give the faerie the item for the second one until the first one has been used. So, it's possible, but it'd be annoying to not have access to the shop wizard during that period.

#433 iamlost26

iamlost26
  • 563 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 11:19 AM

I did some research and apparently you can have two - but you can't give the faerie the item for the second one until the first one has been used. So, it's possible, but it'd be annoying to not have access to the shop wizard during that period.

Well that makes sense, since you haven't actually been "given" FF access until after you've completed the quest. But you're not really "stacking" them, you're just making sure that one is available once the first one has been used up.

#434 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 11:54 AM

Well that makes sense, since you haven't actually been "given" FF access until after you've completed the quest. But you're not really "stacking" them, you're just making sure that one is available once the first one has been used up.

This is true - I was just sharing my findings rather than trying to defend myself. I was just concerned that if you gave her the item, the first FFQ would be lost - this way, although it'd be a bit annoying, you would get to use both.

#435 iamlost26

iamlost26
  • 563 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 12:04 PM

This is true - I was just sharing my findings rather than trying to defend myself. I was just concerned that if you gave her the item, the first FFQ would be lost - this way, although it'd be a bit annoying, you would get to use both.

Oh how I wished my problem was having "too many" FFQs! Posted Image

#436 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:15 PM

Who wants to watch everyone else whine about not getting one as if it were a given that they're going to receive one because there is a site event that may give them out?
It was kind of cute at first, but I have to say it's gotten really old really fast :p

OMG I don't play but I want a FFQ ANYWAYS!

Eh, I starting to think this thread is just a ploy now to just spam a few posts to increase their counts, nothing real productive is coming out of all these posts.

#437 marcheva

marcheva
  • 59 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:40 PM

it seems like the prizes only hurt users by making those items worth less

#438 iamlost26

iamlost26
  • 563 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 03:33 PM

OMG I don't play but I want a FFQ ANYWAYS!

Eh, I starting to think this thread is just a ploy now to just spam a few posts to increase their counts, nothing real productive is coming out of all these posts.

I was starting to think that we were treating this post as we treat the lab ray post. Something random that can be good, okay, or meh that we share to everyone else. Is that so wrong?

#439 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2011 - 03:42 PM

I was starting to think that we were treating this post as we treat the lab ray post. Something random that can be good, okay, or meh that we share to everyone else. Is that so wrong?

The lab ray spam topic is an incentive for people to add their zap and they get an auto post in return. Posting here is just plain spam because none of you gives a shit what anyone else gets for a quest and you know it.

#440 iamlost26

iamlost26
  • 563 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 04:27 PM

The lab ray spam topic is an incentive for people to add their zap and they get an auto post in return. Posting here is just plain spam because none of you gives a shit what anyone else gets for a quest and you know it.

To be honest, I had no idea that there was a Lab Zap Log and I had no idea that you were just giving people an autopost. That's probably why I consider these two threads the same thing; because in my eyes that were equally spammy. I don't have a lab map and so I don't post in and never bothered to read that thread.

In truth, it's kind of a shame we didn't set up a log for the FQs, because it might have been helpful to know what the chances of each quest was. In any case, if the mods wished, they have the power to lock this or delete all of the spam "water +2 no FFQ :(" posts, so let them do that if they agree with you.

#441 Fresca

Fresca
  • 514 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 06:42 PM

Air Faerie today :/

When does this event end?

#442 iamlost26

iamlost26
  • 563 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 07:24 PM

Air Faerie today :/

When does this event end?

Feb 24th, I believe. We're almost there...

#443 Roxi

Roxi
  • 499 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 07:30 PM

Exactly, we're almost there, and then the advanced+ members will have on less thing to complain about.

Anyway, I got the air faerie today. Honestly, if I would have read and would have known all she would have done was increase speed, I wouldn't have even bothered.

#444 ifethereal

ifethereal
  • 207 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 12:13 AM

Air Faerie: +2 Speed
For 165NP!
For your efforts, ----------'s speed has increased!

#445 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2011 - 04:48 AM

In truth, it's kind of a shame we didn't set up a log for the FQs, because it might have been helpful to know what the chances of each quest was.

It's pretty much random, and it really doesn't matter because this event is ending soon so the data will be useless anyways.

#446 Islane

Islane
  • 510 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:49 AM

I was thinking that sharing my hapiness for a low cost training for my BD pet was a good thing.
I don't know :(
(+2 str today )

#447 MisterDerp

MisterDerp
  • 261 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:53 AM

I got a water faerie quest that would have cost me 36,000 NP. Screw it.

#448 chaoprokia

chaoprokia
  • 558 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 06:11 AM

Air Faerie no FFQ again

#449 sc4fps3

sc4fps3
  • 299 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:04 AM

Light Faerie, < 1K for a level.

#450 Butet

Butet