Photo

Money Tree Grabber?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 Sythra

Sythra
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:00 AM

I've been browsing the net lately and heard of a type of program called a Money Tree Grabber. Apparantly you can use them to nab rare stuff from the Money Tree...do any of you out there know of one that works and is reliable? If so, please post a link? Thanks!

#2 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:03 AM

I've been browsing the net lately and heard of a type of program called a Money Tree Grabber. Apparantly you can use them to nab rare stuff from the Money Tree...do any of you out there know of one that works and is reliable? If so, please post a link? Thanks!

1) we had one but it is actually not that profitable, so it was disabled
2) There are others on other sites, but the one on Icedaccounts.com is one we'd recommend
3) We are not allowed to post programs to any other neopets program site except Iced Accounts because we love soul

#3 Unseen

Unseen
  • Cultist of the Unseeing Eye

• 571 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:04 AM

Neocodex taking from the Money Tree?! How could you! We should be donating to it!

#4 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:15 AM

The money tree isn't really profitable enough to bother with tbh, you can make much more profit autobuying in the time spent trying to grab anything worthwhile.

#5 Roxi

Roxi
  • 499 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 10:19 AM

Actually, with the valentines items that have been at the tree, I've made more money than I do ABing. I'm not out to make over 1mil a day, though, either. It all depends on the time you can be online, how much money you want to make, and how much patience you have. I've gotten a few morphing potions, lab map and treasure pieces, plus PBs from the money tree, but I use it mostly as my resource for getting codestones. On my sides, I can grab enough codestones in a day for at least a week of training, plus sell in my shop. I also AB, though since I don't want to rely on codestones as my only profit. A few UBs every now and then are always nice.

#6 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 08:45 PM

Plus, from time to time, people make big mistakes and accidentally donate multiple Draik Eggs at once, right Soul? :thumbsup:

Edited by Puppetmaster, 10 February 2011 - 08:48 PM.

#7 zevrom

zevrom
  • 411 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:17 PM

Plus, from time to time, people make big mistakes and accidentally donate multiple Draik Eggs at once, right Soul? :thumbsup:

Draik Eggs!! cant be true I heard faerie pbs got donated before but Draik Eggs!!

#8 ppalgang

ppalgang
  • 103 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 02:42 PM

Actually, with the valentines items that have been at the tree, I've made more money than I do ABing. I'm not out to make over 1mil a day, though, either. It all depends on the time you can be online, how much money you want to make, and how much patience you have. I've gotten a few morphing potions, lab map and treasure pieces, plus PBs from the money tree, but I use it mostly as my resource for getting codestones. On my sides, I can grab enough codestones in a day for at least a week of training, plus sell in my shop. I also AB, though since I don't want to rely on codestones as my only profit. A few UBs every now and then are always nice.

yeah.. I've seen that things around money tree..
but idk if it really make profits..

i should grab them then..

#9 Tsvete

Tsvete
  • 690 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 02:50 PM

I use Money Tree Grabber and get SLM and brushes all the time. The profit depends on the list you make and the time you choose to grab :)

#10 zevrom

zevrom
  • 411 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 03:29 PM

Yes Pirate and Green ones :( lol

And then when we find a new NP glitch, almost everything becomes available on the money tree as it ends in Auctions :D

Wow I didnt know that
is there also restrictions in your site to download and stuff?

#11 Frank12

Frank12
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 276 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:48 PM

ok can someone help me. im lost. im on iced accts and i am clueless on how to work the required files. im computer challenged so bear with me. The person can PM me if its easier

#12 JaneTheDog

JaneTheDog
  • 90 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:35 AM

Ahw, the iced accounts one isn't for mac? :c

#13 Butet

Butet
  • 213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:20 PM

manage to grab junk stamp..ouch !!

#14 marcheva

marcheva
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:23 PM

personally it seems like a waste of time as most of the items are crap. the only time that would be an exception is when i dumped 400k of items in there lol

#15 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:30 PM

Well, you'd be suprised at what some people put in there. Weather on accident or on purpose. Just like how noobs price transmogrifications in thier shops because they don't know the worth or maybe some guy accidently clicks the wrong button and donates expensive items. Though, compition is so hard there, I wouldn't think it would be ideal at all as it would be too hard and your interenet needs to be very fast

#16 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2011 - 02:24 AM

Was introduced to NeoCodex fairly recently thanks to IcedAccounts so unfortunately I have zero experience with a NC-related MTG.
If the new one from IA is half as good as it used to be a few years back, then I'd definitely recommend giving it a try. Think it is an updated version if memory serves me correctly.
Used to make quite a bit of profit back when I was too paranoid to AB... probably 4-5 years ago though.
Then the whole Dupe Day fiasco and ended up banned after sniping a cloned Bulbas---... er... Faerie Slingshot.
:rolleyes:

It may not be the most useful tool, especially in comparison to others here/IA, but if you're shopped banned, gotten your daily allotment from Almost Abandoned Attic, and don't feel like messing with Igloo Garage Sell (or would rather mix things up a bit) it could definitely be quite useful still. At the very least probably could pick up codestones & faeries fairly easy I assume. Maybe some pure NP. And, of course, always hope for someone mistakenly donating some other great items (or had their account pillaged, ransacked, and dumped.)

#17 adamw121

adamw121
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 01:44 PM

Sounds good as long as you can edit what you want to grab

#18 warzet

warzet
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 10:33 AM

Seems unprofitable to me. Doesn't happen as often as a shop restock =/

#19 Domehades

Domehades
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 07:51 AM

dude dont spent time on money tree, its a waste of time, most of them are junks unless ppl decided to quit for good and donate ub item

#20 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 06:08 PM

isn't there a restriction on how poor you have to be to nab stuff from the money tree? similarly to that of the soup kitchen?

#21 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 06:15 PM

isn't there a restriction on how poor you have to be to nab stuff from the money tree? similarly to that of the soup kitchen?

Just for grabbing neopoints.

#22 vurty

vurty
  • 208 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 03:35 PM

I feel like using an ABer would be more efficient than a money tree grabber unless you get really lucky, i guess it depends though.

#23 Nunc

Nunc
  • 443 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 03:56 PM

Soul's money tree grabbster got me 300K

#24 vurty

vurty
  • 208 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 10:39 PM

yeah i'm not saying it can't be profitable. and i could be wrong, but i just feeling like an ABer is more profitable

#25 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 11:57 PM

yeah i'm not saying it can't be profitable. and i could be wrong, but i just feeling like an ABer is more profitable

ABrosia is absolutely more profitable. Periodically I'll see something of value on the money tree (I lurked for a while when I was going for packrat), but most of the time, it's all crap.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users