Quantcast

Photo

[Neopets Programs] Neocodex Program Manager (33 programs in one)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
889 replies to this topic

#726 Docshroomed

Docshroomed
  • 152 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:33 PM

Is this only for me, but after turning off my computer/restarting the program never remembers the username/pass or autologin option. It works if I exit the program and start again, but after restarting in never remembers.

#727 Camy

Camy
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:21 PM

So we wont ever get our neopoint generator back? :/

#728 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:32 PM

So we wont ever get our neopoint generator back? :/

No, not unless Neopets decide to add more sponsor links again I guess.

Is this only for me, but after turning off my computer/restarting the program never remembers the username/pass or autologin option. It works if I exit the program and start again, but after restarting in never remembers.

Weird, mine seems to work fine. It would seem that this issue is related only to you. :/

#729 Camy

Camy
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:57 PM

Well. Back to the ole grind I guess

#730 fragilehopes

fragilehopes
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:44 AM

Great

#731 willy101

willy101
  • 337 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:47 AM

Hey I can't seem to get the Bilge Dice Player to work it says 

Could not access neopets page after three tries, stopping the program

#732 bluekandy

bluekandy
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:55 PM

Ok, I'm serious, get the scorchy slots ap back up. Please.

#733 Casio

Casio
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:35 PM

Bilge Dice Autoplayer-  This program keeps saying that it can not access the neopets page after 3 tries.

#734 darkmadness

darkmadness
  • 262 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:20 PM

Bloody awesome program, thanks so much for the effort! I've managed to get two trophies so far using it and hope to get a few more (:

#735 bluekandy

bluekandy
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:12 PM

No, not unless Neopets decide to add more sponsor links again I guess.

Weird, mine seems to work fine. It would seem that this issue is related only to you. :/

Scorchy Slots? Can someone at least update me on its status?

#736 iPlay

iPlay
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:05 PM

Is it normal for the Cheat Autoplayer to take over 10 minutes just "Navigating to Cheat!.." or am I missing something?

#737 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:13 PM

Is it normal for the Cheat Autoplayer to take over 10 minutes just "Navigating to Cheat!.." or am I missing something?

Most (if not all) of the Autoplayers are down at the moment due to changes in inventory addresses and stuff. Contact the author of the programs and get them to fix them. Just keep bugging them to do something. ;)

#738 iPlay

iPlay
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:27 PM

Most (if not all) of the Autoplayers are down at the moment due to changes in inventory addresses and stuff. Contact the author of the programs and get them to fix them. Just keep bugging them to do something. ;)

Haha! Alright, thank you.

#739 bartnova

bartnova
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:32 AM

Thanks for this program! I'm going to try use it and make lots of neopoints :D Anyone got some method to make a lot they can share?

#740 bluekandy

bluekandy
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:40 PM

Thanks for this program! I'm going to try use it and make lots of neopoints :D Anyone got some method to make a lot they can share?

Yeah, use the Scorchy Slots AP and get some treasure map pieces. Oh wait, they don't have it. Ain't that a damn shame. 

#741 NightHawk

NightHawk
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:29 PM

Yeah, use the Scorchy Slots AP and get some treasure map pieces. Oh wait, they don't have it. Ain't that a damn shame. 

Quite unfortunate when the program manager should be reduced to like 10 working programs... rather than 33 in one?

All that aside why am I limited by neocodex for the shape shifter solver?

Edited by NightHawk, 03 May 2013 - 09:33 AM.

#742 slammminsam

slammminsam
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:54 AM

Hey everyone, would someone mind explaining how the manual coordinates work for the Shapeshifter program? I've tried all the possibilities, but i don't understand why I can't figure it out. For those who don't know what I'm talking about, an example is below:

Shape 0: 0,0

Shape 1: 0,0

Shape 2: 1,0

Shape 3: 0,2

I'm guessing the coordinates refer to rows and columns, but I every time I try to place pieces following this output, it doesn't work. Any advice?

#743 NightHawk

NightHawk
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:01 AM

Hey everyone, would someone mind explaining how the manual coordinates work for the Shapeshifter program? I've tried all the possibilities, but i don't understand why I can't figure it out. For those who don't know what I'm talking about, an example is below:

Shape 0: 0,0

Shape 1: 0,0

Shape 2: 1,0

Shape 3: 0,2

I'm guessing the coordinates refer to rows and columns, but I every time I try to place pieces following this output, it doesn't work. Any advice?

Same question.  Are you limited to 5 levels?

#744 slammminsam

slammminsam
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:10 PM

Same question.  Are you limited to 5 levels?

Nah, I don't think so, although if there is that restriction, it might be because it is reserved for Premium members or something like that. All of the autoplayers are on the fritz right now, so if this program is also affected, I wouldn't be surprised. Give the programmers a few weeks and they'll all be working.

#745 NightHawk

NightHawk
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:29 PM

Nah, I don't think so, although if there is that restriction, it might be because it is reserved for Premium members or something like that. All of the autoplayers are on the fritz right now, so if this program is also affected, I wouldn't be surprised. Give the programmers a few weeks and they'll all be working.

The Shapeshifter is based on posts and for every 5 posts you are allowed 1 level of shapeshifter. I thought I wouldn't be restricted as an advanced user but I am.

#746 sourbrick

sourbrick

• 97 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:51 PM

The Shapeshifter is based on posts and for every 5 posts you are allowed 1 level of shapeshifter. I thought I wouldn't be restricted as an advanced user but I am.

That's why I am never going to complete that.. Takes me soo long to post, I am just lazy or reserved usually.. .:)

#747 NightHawk

NightHawk
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:50 PM

That's why I am never going to complete that.. Takes me soo long to post, I am just lazy or reserved usually.. . :)

Its unfortunate. I need 500 posts to finish shapeshifter. Not cool :/

Edited by NightHawk, 04 May 2013 - 07:51 PM.

#748 understalker

understalker
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:39 PM

This looks really good, I'll be getting this soon, thanks for this.

#749 WOWOWO

WOWOWO
  • 75 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:06 AM

thanks, that's great

but  i find that some programs not works properly

like Cheat Auto Player...

#750 cielpurpphantom

cielpurpphantom
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:52 AM

Hello i tried to go to the program manager and it said server not found i still try to use many of the programs but i am unable to use 75% of them due to it navagating to the program and then going idle ... :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users