Quantcast

Photo

[Neopets Programs] Neocodex Program Manager (33 programs in one)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
889 replies to this topic

#751 iPlay

iPlay
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:06 AM

Hello i tried to go to the program manager and it said server not found i still try to use many of the programs but i am unable to use 75% of them due to it navagating to the program and then going idle ... :(

I believe a lot of the programs are currently being rewritten. The only ones that work for me are: Pyramids AP, Neggsweeper AP, Kacheek Seek AP, SDB Pricer, Cellblock (sometimes, and then sometimes I have to give it a break and try again later), and Ambrosia (rarely; used to work better for me earlier, I don't know what's up with it now).

#752 iPlay

iPlay
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:37 AM

Hey,
The Score Sender has been "Navigating to arcade" for the past 8 minutes. I'm using it on a shell, with a proxy - is that why it's taking so long? The last time I used it, it was pretty quick. But I was using it on an account w/o a proxy (which then got iced).. any ideas? Thanks :)

#753 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:39 AM

Hey,
The Score Sender has been "Navigating to arcade" for the past 8 minutes. I'm using it on a shell, with a proxy - is that why it's taking so long? The last time I used it, it was pretty quick. But I was using it on an account w/o a proxy (which then got iced).. any ideas? Thanks :)

Test the proxy, it could be bad.

#754 iPlay

iPlay
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:58 AM

Test the proxy, it could be bad.

Okay - I tested it, and the program gave me the 'Not Responding" for a while. Now it's still testing :/ I'mma have to get a new proxy, I think. Funny, it worked okay on the browser, even if it was slow as hell

#755 Turbo

Turbo
  • 122 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:51 PM

Good morning!

The link to report bugs and errors does not work for me so i am going to try post this here.

i've been using the PM for a little while now. using it really just for a couple of the games like bilge dice kiss the mortog and so on.

recently i started testing out the SS and Abrosia.

now i dont know if this has to do with the problem but now none of the side game programs work.

i've tried uninstalling deleting all left over files. reinstalling. same problem.

also most of the programs just dont say anything they just say navigating, and then do nothing. i mentioned bilge dice because it says this.

[04:50:26 PM] Could not access neopets page after three tries, stopping the program
[04:50:14 PM] Could not access neopets page after three tries, stopping the program
[04:50:09 PM] Navigating to Bilge Dice

any suggestions?

Thank you for your help and consideration.

#756 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:02 PM

Good morning!
The link to report bugs and errors does not work for me so i am going to try post this here.

i've been using the PM for a little while now. using it really just for a couple of the games like bilge dice kiss the mortog and so on.

recently i started testing out the SS and Abrosia.

now i dont know if this has to do with the problem but now none of the side game programs work.

i've tried uninstalling deleting all left over files. reinstalling. same problem.

also most of the programs just dont say anything they just say navigating, and then do nothing. i mentioned bilge dice because it says this.

[04:50:26 PM] Could not access neopets page after three tries, stopping the program
[04:50:14 PM] Could not access neopets page after three tries, stopping the program
[04:50:09 PM] Navigating to Bilge Dice

any suggestions?

Thank you for your help and consideration.

http://www.neocodex....at-do-not-work/
Bilge dice is currently on the list of programs that are not working at the moment, sorry.

#757 Turbo

Turbo
  • 122 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:16 PM

lol every game i tried is on that list... bad luck

thank you very much.

#758 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:22 PM

lol every game i tried is on that list... bad luck

thank you very much.

Pyramids still works and is 5k a day. You can even watch it. O_o

#759 Turbo

Turbo
  • 122 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:03 PM

lol i saw that, i kinda like that if the amazing person is fixing the other games it would be cool to see bilge dice being played. 

#760 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:08 PM

lol i saw that, i kinda like that if the amazing person is fixing the other games it would be cool to see bilge dice being played. 

Shoot a PM to Pyro699. He's the one that specializes in letting you watch.

#761 magicol

magicol
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 05:49 PM

[10:48:26 PM] You have reached the maximum limit you are allowed by Neocodex
[10:48:26 PM] Level 6
[10:48:24 PM] Going to Shapeshifter Puzzle
[10:48:24 PM] Playing Shapeshifter...

I can only play 5 lvl per day?

#762 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:42 PM

[10:48:26 PM] You have reached the maximum limit you are allowed by Neocodex
[10:48:26 PM] Level 6
[10:48:24 PM] Going to Shapeshifter Puzzle
[10:48:24 PM] Playing Shapeshifter...

I can only play 5 lvl per day?

Shape shifter aper only plays up to a certain level based on your post count.

#763 Voyage200

Voyage200
  • 56 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:46 PM

Is there any chance to run the manager at Ubuntu or could it be possible to install it on USB?

#764 magicol

magicol
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:20 AM

Shape shifter aper only plays up to a certain level based on your post count.

Thanks xD

Its common keep losing like 30 times in a row in Tournament 4 level 8 with Cellblock autoplayer?

#765 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:34 AM

Thanks xD

Its common keep losing like 30 times in a row in Tournament 4 level 8 with Cellblock autoplayer?

It depends on what the AI can handle. The higher the level, the more chance that it will fail to complete them. 

#766 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:58 AM

Is there any chance to run the manager at Ubuntu or could it be possible to install it on USB?

I believe people have run it using Wine in the past.

#767 Voyage200

Voyage200
  • 56 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:15 AM

Thank you, I will try that :)

#768 Casio

Casio
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:07 PM

Hey when i log in I don't have as many programs on the list anymore.  Why is that?  More then half went away.

#769 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:21 PM

Hey when i log in I don't have as many programs on the list anymore.  Why is that?  More then half went away.

http://www.neocodex....k/#entry1668704

#770 Trey

Trey
  • 364 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:10 AM

Question: Is there a way to stop the Program Manager from logging in to our account even when no programs are running?

Sometimes I have the Program Manager running in the background, but no programs are open. I would often find myself logged out from Neopets on my browser. It is clear that the Program Manager is periodically logging in to my account even though no programs are running.

If this problem could be fixed, then maybe the Score Sender will stop running into "Logged out at some point" errors as well, which might be due to the Program Manager itself logging in to our accounts independently of the programs.

#771 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:11 AM

Question: Is there a way to stop the Program Manager from logging in to our account even when no programs are running?

Close it. The Program Manager prices items in the backgruond using the Shop Wizard to keep the Item Database up to date.

#772 Trey

Trey
  • 364 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:15 AM

Close it. The Program Manager prices items in the backgruond using the Shop Wizard to keep the Item Database up to date.

Sure, but that doesn't solve the problem of the Score Sender getting logged out repeatedly, which is the main reason I asked... :p

#773 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:29 AM

Sure, but that doesn't solve the problem of the Score Sender getting logged out repeatedly, which is the main reason I asked... :p

The programs don't log in separately from the Program Manager, it's actually the Program Manager that is logged in and all of the individual programs go through that one account so they definitely aren't conflicting and logging each other out. ;) I'm not sure it actually gets logged out, it's possible that it's just a false positive.

#774 Trey

Trey
  • 364 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:32 AM

The programs don't log in separately from the Program Manager, it's actually the Program Manager that is logged in and all of the individual programs go through that one account so they definitely aren't conflicting and logging each other out. ;) I'm not sure it actually gets logged out, it's possible that it's just a false positive.

Ah, thanks for the clarification.

#775 lindefrau

lindefrau
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:01 PM

Everytime I try to use proxy on SS, I got an error message. I tried a lot of proxies and none of them worked. What should I do?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users