Quantcast

Photo

[Neopets Programs] Neocodex Program Manager (33 programs in one)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
889 replies to this topic

#776 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:31 PM

Everytime I try to use proxy on SS, I got an error message. I tried a lot of proxies and none of them worked. What should I do?

Get a better proxy (fork out some moolah) or just use it without like I do.

#777 Hinth

Hinth
  • 117 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:03 PM

Everytime I try to use proxy on SS, I got an error message. I tried a lot of proxies and none of them worked. What should I do?

Are you sure you're entering the IP address + port # correctly?

#778 tom12

tom12
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:31 AM

This is a wonderful program! And I want to personally thank everyone who had a hand in making this happen. everything works perfect for me, until I go to put in my NP name and PW in , says "ERROR LOG IN FAIL" is this cuz my neopets name has a "_" in it.. or and I doing something wrong? THX!

#779 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:39 AM

This is a wonderful program! And I want to personally thank everyone who had a hand in making this happen. everything works perfect for me, until I go to put in my NP name and PW in , says "ERROR LOG IN FAIL" is this cuz my neopets name has a "_" in it.. or and I doing something wrong? THX!

This has just started for me within the last hour.  

#780 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:40 AM

Apparently it's a problem with Neopets itself not letting people log in.

#781 tom12

tom12
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:48 AM

Apparently it's a problem with Neopets itself not letting people log in.

haha just my luck!!!!!!! I just find this little gem of a site after looseing all my neopoints... (NERK ADDICT BYE 1m haha) easy way to make it back and NPS freezes it out! DAM HAHA

#782 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:48 AM

Thank you Waser Lave.

#783 tom12

tom12
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:18 AM

its working now...FLAWLESS!! love this program thx so much!!

#784 BAUNILY

BAUNILY
  • 97 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:46 AM

When I try to open it in my another computer it says to see the file pre_loader.exe.log.

#785 Aradriel

Aradriel
  • 57 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:38 AM

I get this error after starting the cheat autoplayer, 
After this:
[10:34:03 AM] Playing cheat!...
[10:34:01 AM] Waiting...
[10:34:00 AM] Navigating to Cheat!...

This error shows up: 

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/cdx/svn/checkout/core/trunk/Program Manager/ProgramManager.py", line 1223, in run_with_except_hook
  File "Programs/1004/AutoCheat.py.nc", line 196, in run
  File "Programs/1004/AutoCheat.py.nc", line 93, in getPlayerInfo
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'int' and 'str'

Edited by Isa1991, 17 June 2013 - 12:38 AM.

#786 Xstorm

Xstorm
  • 27 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:43 PM

I've been living under a rock. All these years there was neocodex and i was sitting around trying to earn NP like a chump. Go ahead, laugh.

#787 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2013 - 06:46 PM

I've been living under a rock. All these years there was neocodex and i was sitting around trying to earn NP like a chump. Go ahead, laugh.

Since you did say "Go ahead"...

Sorry...But anyways, now you're not under a rock. Go forth young ward, and get rich!

Edited by Satsuki, 13 July 2013 - 06:47 PM.

#788 Turbo

Turbo
  • 122 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:25 AM

Automatic Error Reporting
Whenever a program runs into an error it cannot handle, automatic bug reports will be forwarded to the programmers. This allows us us to quickly fix errors so it never happens again. This also eliminates the human aspect of reporting bugs, since it can be difficult for some users.

love this line.

was just reading back though here.

love all the great work!

#789 Elva

Elva
  • 62 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 11:02 PM

I apologise if this doesn't belong on this forum, but I have a small suggestion. Would it be possible for the NeonAP shop pricer to display a "before" and "after" of the prices it sets for items in your shop? Eg. I have 15 items already priced in my shop, and add 6 more. I run NeonAP, and it tells me the new price it sets for my original 15 as well as the price it sets for the new 6, in a different column. It seems fairly straightforward coding-wise, and it would be really helpful as I have a number of items that I'm finding hard to sell (despite underpricing). NeonAP keeps setting the price to something that is still below SW, but higher than the cheap price (that people still don't want to buy). I want to keep these particular items cheap, but changing the program's settings will cause me to lose profits on VETS items like codestones and such. Having the extra column would help me identify which items NeonAP is increasing the price of, so I can change it back :)

If anyone knows a good alternative that doesn't involve me manually going through dozens of items to compare the prices with NeonAP's values, it would be much appreciated!

EDIT: D'oh! Just realised that there was a separate forum for NeonAP. Sorry for posting here ^^;

Edited by Elva, 22 July 2013 - 06:34 AM.

#790 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:00 AM

my program manager never display my neopoints. help?

s3ph.jpg

#791 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:02 AM

my program manager never display my neopoints. help?

s3ph.jpg

That doesn't work anymore as far as I know.

#792 DrSpaceman

DrSpaceman
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 01:13 PM

Alright, this may be a stupid question but i'm going to ask anyway.  I use a mac and noticed that browser sync is not functional for Mac, does that mean it's risky/suspicious to use any of the autoplaying programs such as gogogo, cheat, etc since the browser sync function doesn't work for Mac?

#793 Neal21

Neal21
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:49 PM

Hi, could you please help me with this answer? Can I access to my account (e.g. to chat on the boards, or do daily stuff ...) when I am running the Program Manager? or can I access my side account to  chat instead of the account that the Program is running? Or shouldn't I use either of them as it will be risky.

Thanks

#794 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2013 - 04:57 PM

Hi, could you please help me with this answer? Can I access to my account (e.g. to chat on the boards, or do daily stuff ...) when I am running the Program Manager? or can I access my side account to  chat instead of the account that the Program is running? Or shouldn't I use either of them as it will be risky.

Thanks

hi. you can't access the account while running the programs as they will try to log out each other. besides, it will look suspicious. :ohwell:

#795 Neal21

Neal21
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:28 PM

Ok, I won't then. Thanks

There is only time I can play neopets is the time that I run the program. So it is a bit "bored" to just stare at the running texts. But if t it is risky to open a browser with the neopets on, I won't then. Thank you

#796 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:40 PM

Ok, I won't then. Thanks

There is only time I can play neopets is the time that I run the program. So it is a bit "bored" to just stare at the running texts. But if t it is risky to open a browser with the neopets on, I won't then. Thank you

What you could do is alternate days when you use programs and when you use the site itself. That way on your 'program' days you can just watch the profits roll in, then on your 'hands on' days, you get to spend that profit ;)

#797 demondragon

demondragon
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:49 PM

Might have come up somewhere. But didn't see a thread made for Shapeshifter. There's a level cap to this game? I see the message come up now.

#798 sketcher2008

sketcher2008
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:53 PM

I dont know if this is the right place to post new idea's for the program manager but 

i think an auto code breaker program for the manager would be sweet 

here is the link to code breaker if you need it http://www.neopets.c...ml?game_id=1173

#799 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:33 AM

What you could do is alternate days when you use programs and when you use the site itself. That way on your 'program' days you can just watch the profits roll in, then on your 'hands on' days, you get to spend that profit ;)

that's a pretty neat idea! never really thought about that lol.

#800 DrSpaceman

DrSpaceman
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:34 PM

Sorry to be a pain, but no one offered advice or an answer for my earlier question lol.  I'm assuming it's not a big deal that browser sync doesn't work for mac, but I just want to be safe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users