Photo

[GIVING AWAY: Super Attack Pea!]

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Bird

Bird
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:28 PM

Hi there! Right now you have the chance to join one of the greatest cheating sites ever. If you join, we can offer you fantastic guides, cheats, and more! You will also be able to participate in our incredible giveaways. Currently, we are giving away a Super Attack Pea!

If you wish to be apart of this, all you have to do is sign up here! Be sure to put down zoie123 as your referrer.
http://metaplode.com...?referrerid=463

The Super Attack Pea giveaway will be ending soon, so be sure to join right now! Please keep in mind that you must post at least 15 times to be eligible to enter.
(NOTE: There are TWO Super Attack Pea giveaways currently going on! One will go to a random poster and the other will be given away to those who refer the most members.)

We are an active, friendly and helpful site and I'm sure you will become hooked. Good luck!

Edited by ilovemybird, 14 February 2011 - 05:41 PM.

#2 CuriousOyster

CuriousOyster
  • 371 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:32 PM

Who the fuck are you?
Strollin in the hood tryina advertise your weak ass products.
Cap this foo.

#3 Faintingcow

Faintingcow
  • Uncle Fancypants

• 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:34 PM

Attack pea first, then we join ;)

#4 peachykae

peachykae
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:37 PM

Lulz it's a good forum, but this post is misleading. :p

#5 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:38 PM

Did you really just bleep out what he typed? O_o
Odd.

And fuck no :p I won't click dat shit

#6 MisterDerp

MisterDerp
  • 261 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:39 PM

You don't need to sign up under a referral to get the item; you just need to refer people yourself, which means only the OP will get the SuAP if you sign up with him as a referrer. Nice try.

#7 neobrah

neobrah
  • 534 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:39 PM

sketchy looking site haha

#8 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:40 PM

Isn't advertising other sites against the rules?

#9 MisterDerp

MisterDerp
  • 261 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:40 PM

sketchy looking site haha

The staff used to be from Gaming Gutter, I believe. Take that as you will.

Isn't advertising other sites against the rules?

If it is, I'll report him to the admin since they disallow this kind of thing:

Remember, it's not about who can tell the most people, but who gets the most people to join. So be nice.
4) Nothing against rules of other forums. In other words, do not spam or make threads on forums that don't permit you to do so.
5) Do not make multiple accounts in order to boost your referrer count. We will catch on to this and you will be disqualified.
6) Members you manage to get to join must make at least 15 quality posts outside giveaways and the spam forum.

Edited by PsychoSoldier, 14 February 2011 - 05:42 PM.

#10 zevrom

zevrom
  • 411 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:41 PM

I think you need permsion to advertise if you dont have it already
giveing away 'FREE' SuAp must be a scam

#11 JL3

JL3
  • 187 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:42 PM

When is the give away ending? :rolleyes:

#12 MisterDerp

MisterDerp
  • 261 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:43 PM

When is the give away ending? :rolleyes:

It ends 19 days from now.

#13 MisterDerp

MisterDerp
  • 261 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:44 PM

I didn't know that it was against the rules to advertise other sites on Neocodex. ;o

Also, I don't need permission to advertise Metaplode.
And it's not a scam either. Lol.

I thought it'd be common courtesy not to ask for referrals unless you were well-known. ;)

Edited by PsychoSoldier, 14 February 2011 - 05:45 PM.

#14 CuriousOyster

CuriousOyster
  • 371 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:45 PM

I'm just someone who wants to spread this lovely site. :p

Spread the site on another site?
Im pretty sure the Administration of that site wouldn't want us advertising Neocodex shit on their site.
Because if we did, that site would probably have about 0.09182 users.
Oh wait.. thats the CURRENT amount.

#15 MisterDerp

MisterDerp
  • 261 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:47 PM

Anyone who is apart of Metaplode is allowed to advertise the site and hand out referrals. :)

*facepalm*

Remember, it's not about who can tell the most people, but who gets the most people to join. So be nice.
4) Nothing against rules of other forums. In other words, do not spam or make threads on forums that don't permit you to do so.
5) Do not make multiple accounts in order to boost your referrer count. We will catch on to this and you will be disqualified.
6) Members you manage to get to join must make at least 15 quality posts outside giveaways and the spam forum.

#16 Chase

Chase
  • 174 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:48 PM

I didn't know that it was against the rules to advertise other sites on Neocodex. ;o

Also, I don't need permission to advertise Metaplode.
And it's not a scam either. Lol.

i think that w/o clearance from noit/shadow or hydrogen, advertising other websites are not allowed?

i can only rmb one instance where hydro allowed the promotion of some forum with a list of online pet games. (shrugs)

#17 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:50 PM

So joined and told them i was referred by zoe1234. No need to thank me. :)

#18 Guest_Marshmallow_*

Guest_Marshmallow_*

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:51 PM

So you want us to join your site, that can't even be compared to neocodex, for you to win a suap? nice one.

#19 MisterDerp

MisterDerp
  • 261 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:51 PM

I can read. I just wasn't aware of the fact that Neocodex didn't allow people to advertise other sites. Posted Image

It's in the long version of the rules:

http://www.neocodex....on/#entry838233

Linking to other websites of the same genre of Neocodex is not allowed. Advertising without staff permission is also not allowed.There is to be no linking or advertising of any other sites with the same genre as NeoCodex unless explicit permission from the Administration is granted. Any form of advertisement must be approved by Staff, though other Neopets community sites will never be allowed to be advertised here.

#20 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:52 PM

Anyone who is apart of Metaplode is allowed to advertise the site and hand out referrals. :)

And Katrina, I didn't bleep out what he said. Swear words are naturally censored I thought? Because cuss words are only showing up as !@$#@ or whatever for me. o.O

wrong again my friend :p

#21 neobrah

neobrah
  • 534 posts

So joined and told them i was referred by zoe1234. No need to thank me. :)

That's funny, because i did the same -> I referred zoe1345

.... did I do it right?

#22 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

All of you need to win the first post, please. It clearly states that there are TWO Super Attack Pea giveaways going on. You all have a chance to win, if you wish to join. ;o

Rulebreakers never win!

Edited by DenyingSystems, 14 February 2011 - 05:53 PM.

#23 Chase

Chase
  • 174 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:53 PM

I can read. I just wasn't aware of the fact that Neocodex didn't allow people to advertise other sites. Posted Image

meh. i suggest that you drop Shadowlink a PM since he is online anyway to alert him to this thread. if it gains clearance, good for you. if not, he will remove this and u will stop gettin flamed by others for this thread.

#24 MisterDerp

MisterDerp
  • 261 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:53 PM

All of you need to win the first post, please. It clearly states that there are TWO Super Attack Pea giveaways going on. You all have a chance to win, if you wish to join. ;o

http://metaplode.com...tack-pea/page10

Still not worth it, IMO.

For what it's worth, I'm only being a bitch because I hate referral links, mostly stemming from outwar bullcrap from many years ago.

Edited by PsychoSoldier, 14 February 2011 - 05:55 PM.

#25 CuriousOyster

CuriousOyster
  • 371 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:54 PM

And Katrina, I didn't bleep out what he said. Swear words are naturally censored I thought? Because cuss words are only showing up as !@$#@ or whatever for me. o.O

Oh, I forgot you're on a purple and green laptop shaped like barney.
Darn those parental controls :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users