Photo

How often do you get high?

• Please log in to reply
310 replies to this topic

#301 samcoconut

samcoconut
  • 167 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 10:58 AM

I believe the topic at hand is referring to the intake of a substance by which the intent is to cause a positive (albeit subjective) response psychologically. (This includes "I feel good!")

Alcohol=depressant. Hm... some people would take that as a good thing :D

#302 vurty

vurty
  • 208 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 01:41 PM

Alcohol as a drug? I've heard many people call alcohol a drug, but I've had reasons to disagree and agree. Whereas, it's not illegal like many other drugs, it does have many effects similar to those certain drugs cause. If we count alcohol, that's a diff story. Thoughts?

Prescription drugs aren't illegal if you're prescribed, and they can still have altering effects. Alcohol alters you just any other gaba uppers would. It is a drug.

#303 ToxicS

ToxicS
  • 2580 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 03:57 PM

Thought this might be relevant to this thread.

http://act.demandpro...dicalmarijuana/

#304 themetagame

themetagame
  • 64 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 04:40 PM

Everyday.

#305 vurty

vurty
  • 208 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 05:03 PM

I am actually perpetually drunk.

#306 ColonelHayden

ColonelHayden
  • 222 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 11:40 AM

I am actually perpetually drunk.

I'm pretty sure that's the life of most all teachers after school hours, or the same as my friend who dropped out of college...

Does anyone one else who drink have "brown outs?" It's not a black out - you think you blackout but you just regain consciousness later in the night and keep partying.

#307 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 05:55 AM

Once a day.

#308 Eyams

Eyams
  • 116 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 09:29 AM

depends on what..... lol XD

#309 RWS

RWS
  • 596 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 09:41 AM

Just got high last night after a month or two hiatus.

Oh my God, it is the best.

#310 Darkthrone

Darkthrone
  • 188 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 12:04 PM

No I haven't read through this thread but I still thought I'd post my 2 cents.

As with most things in life you need to try/taste/listen to whatever your critiquing to qualify your views and I have found the majority of the people who look down upon drug use are people who have never experienced the effects of said drug and only know what the media has told them about this, drugs have very bad stigma attached to them and for these people that is all they know and probably all they will ever know about this subject. Now I personally don't care, I respect people that choose not to experiment with drugs for the will power to refuse yourself an eye opening experience well done to you guys, I just wish these people would loosen up and give the respect back to others who have decided to experiment with mind altering substances for whatever reason they choose. It's easy to cast generalisations such as "oh you've taken/take drugs your a junkie/waster/loser/etc". I speak from personal experience, I am not one to shy away from any drug and have experimented with many in my time, I don't go out looking to get high but if the opportunity passes my way if i'm in comfortable conditions I will generally accept. I have had some great times and with everything in life I have had some bad times, though I do not regret any experiences as I have always been able to take something away with me. Anyway I'm 21 now and very rarely come into contact with any other drug other than weed which I smoke sporadically, sometimes a few times a week others maybe once within a few months, I am studying and doing very well at university, I hold down a steady part time job while also doing freelance web work in my spare time and I'm an avid poker player (which is probably why this post has been terribly written and rushed because I keeping missing hands xD).

Anyway to sum my post up

TL;DR

Pointless talking/discussing drug use with people that have never experienced drugs. You wouldn't review a film having not seen it first?

#311 travis

travis
  • 5408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2011 - 08:13 PM

Fucking never.
Why?
Because getting high is fucking retarded.
I have a job. I need to retain the ability to function and not be a bumbling moron.

Edit: And just a little freakin' tip in, after reading the Darkthrone's post. I have been high before. /end

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users