How often do you get high?

• Please log in to reply
310 replies to this topic

#26 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2011 - 11:22 AM

Maybe once or twice a year... but lately, it would be even less than that.

#27 CuriousOyster

CuriousOyster
  • 371 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 11:55 AM

I smoke weed maybe once a month depending on how busy I am.
However, I roll once every two weeks seeing that I work at a club on the weekends.
If you don't know what "rolling" is: urbandictionary.com

#28 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 12:01 PM

Define "get high"?
There are a number of things (including such things as exercise and spicy foods) that will flood the brain with endorphines...

#29 zevrom

zevrom
  • 411 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 12:38 PM

What if you vape? Without combustion, weed is entirely non-toxic...

Well most of them are bad and waist of cash

#30 DanDoesWork

DanDoesWork
  • 685 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 12:44 PM

Ahh usually I only do it on special occasions. but maybe once a year getting high off bud, and drink at social events

#31 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2011 - 01:34 PM

Several times a day, errday.

3 weeks ago, this. Been sober since then, just cuz...

Well most of them are bad and waist of cash

Most of what? Drugs? We're only talking about pot. This is hardly the place to debate about it's effects on your health but it seems to me your stance is attributed to what you've been taught in school and possibly by your friends and parents...

I wish it was cheaper but it's not a waste of cash. 5 bucks of really good weed will get you high for a good 4-6 hours....

Define "get high"?
There are a number of things (including such things as exercise and spicy foods) that will flood the brain with endorphines...

When was the last time you saw someone finish a plate of jalapeno poppers and go, "Man them poppers were delicious, I'm soo fucking wasted!" or "I can only workout for 30mins, I dont wanna get too high today!"

#32 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 01:48 PM

However, I roll once every two weeks seeing that I work at a club on the weekends.

I was a daily smoker from ages 16-18 and stopped the moment I realized how much worse my laziness had become.
I have one friend and two acquaintances that can continue to smoke daily and maintain near perfect GPA's/are normal fucking people. If someone can't handle the shit, then they shouldn't use it.

MDMA is the extent of my drug use now. I've rolled twice so far this year, and around 4-5 times total last year. I never used it until starting last year, but I must say that the shit is something else. The only negative effects I've noticed using it is feeling drained/depressed for 1-2 days after. I would prefer a single roll to a joint any day.

#33 California

California
  • 136 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 01:59 PM

Guys... it's "medicine" now. Jeez. Get with the program or get out.

#34 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:03 PM

Sometimes it's several times a day, but there were several periods when I went without for several months... and at one point, several years.

When was the last time you saw someone finish a plate of jalapeno poppers and go, "Man them poppers were delicious, I'm soo fucking wasted!" or "I can only workout for 30mins, I dont wanna get too high today!"

Working out can get you high. Granted, it's a slightly different kind of high, and it's usually associated with running, but it still remains that working out can get you there.

I was a daily smoker from ages 16-18 and stopped the moment I realized how much worse my laziness had become.
I have one friend and two acquaintances that can continue to smoke daily and maintain near perfect GPA's/are normal fucking people. If someone can't handle the shit, then they shouldn't use it.

I agree with this. People with 3.0-4.0 GPAs can afford to drop a percentage point, but the folks that are skating by with a 1.5-2.0 GPA need to let that shit go and focus.

#35 Tigerzz

Tigerzz
  • 160 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:05 PM

Lol i'm sorry but i'm high every day and have been for the passed for years.
ITS FUCKING AWESOME.
My life has never been funnier. :p

#36 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:12 PM

Lol i'm sorry but i'm high every day and have been for the passed for years.
ITS FUCKING AWESOME.
My life has never been funnier. :p

*past four
*it's

Are you high right now? If so, it shows ;)

#37 Tigerzz

Tigerzz
  • 160 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:40 PM

*past four
*it's

Are you high right now? If so, it shows ;)

Yeah i am actually 8D
Thanks for noticing. and thats not me being high it's me being lazy.
Are you sober? If so, it shows. ;)
Your sat on a thread trying to out smart stoners.
Super cool. :p

#38 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:48 PM

Yeah i am actually 8D
Thanks for noticing. and thats not me being high it's me being lazy.
Are you sober? If so, it shows. ;)
Super cool. :p

I am a clever stoner... with OCD about spelling.

But atm, I've got no cash, so I've got no green.

#39 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:49 PM

What, codex doesn't pay you enough? Pssh

:p

#40 Dayzee

Dayzee
  • 483 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:49 PM

Wow. Apparently he doesn't have to try very hard.

#41 cpvr

cpvr
  • 206 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:51 PM

I smoke weed maybe once a month depending on how busy I am.

Rolling joint papers or blunts? :rolleyes:

#42 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:11 PM

Working out can get you high. Granted, it's a slightly different kind of high, and it's usually associated with running, but it still remains that working out can get you there.

The point is nobody would associate getting 'high' with working out...

#43 California

California
  • 136 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:14 PM

The point is nobody would associate getting 'high' with working out...

trufax. iawtc.

#44 Tako

Tako
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:18 PM

I used to be pretty bad into drugs/weed (there is a biiiig difference between the two, imho) and ended up ditching the drugs and keeping the marijuana. During my senior year of high school I bought some laced weed, tripped the hell out, and stayed at peak high for about 15 hours. Ended up nearly going into a panic attack any time I got high afterward because I was worried the "Bad Trip" experience would happen again, so I quit. The end.

Smoked salvia a couple times since then, but I always end up thinking some random object (bush, couch, a bridge in the downtown park) is a mage a la WoW and is shooting fireballs at me. Sooo, now I'm just a cigarette smoker, social drinker, and closet wino. (:

#45 Tigerzz

Tigerzz
  • 160 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:26 PM

Lol fair enough then ^^
I get a little ocd about things when i'm high, but i just get lazy on a computer.
I prefer to exercise my mind.

#46 Adina

Adina
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2011 - 04:48 PM

At my old school when I was best friends with this girl who always had dank on her, we'd get high almost every day school day but this was only for a couple of months. It really showed in my school work. Then I went the whole summer without smoking any, then I made friends with all the cigarette smokers who also happen to smoke marijuana. They're pretty awesome people; they've smoked me up a lot but I guess it's not a big loss for them because I take one pull and I'm done. The reason I haven't really done it in a while was because I started spending more time with my boyfriend and less with them.

The most recent time I smoked weed was a couple of weeks ago when I was standing beside the school having a smoke and I turned around and I was like "I smell weed" and some people who I didn't even know passed me the joint. It was pretty fucking awesome. Stoners can be so nice sometimes.

#47 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2011 - 05:00 PM

At my old school when I was best friends with this girl who always had dank on her, we'd get high almost every day school day but this was only for a couple of months. It really showed in my school work. Then I went the whole summer without smoking any, then I made friends with all the cigarette smokers who also happen to smoke marijuana. They're pretty awesome people; they've smoked me up a lot but I guess it's not a big loss for them because I take one pull and I'm done. The reason I haven't really done it in a while was because I started spending more time with my boyfriend and less with them.

The most recent time I smoked weed was a couple of weeks ago when I was standing beside the school having a smoke and I turned around and I was like "I smell weed" and some people who I didn't even know passed me the joint. It was pretty fucking awesome. Stoners can be so nice sometimes.

Great way to make friends :p

#48 Adina

Adina
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2011 - 05:19 PM

Great way to make friends :p

Exactly!
I don't know if I'm nice enough to offer a total stranger my spliff, but kudos to those guys.

#49 korncakes

korncakes
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 05:21 PM

Bro? Try bra.

Anyway, I wouldn't say an occasional smoke makes you a burner anymore than an occasional cigarette makes you a smoker (or wine with dinner makes you a "drinker"). You missed my point entirely. But if others would classify you as a "burner" then yeah, probably going to have issues on the parenting front. If she's a burner (gets high all the time) I think her baby might miss out on the best she has to offer.

Sorry, didn't mean to sound so harsh

I figured I'd use my first post to say that this is really ignorant.

Also, I get high daily, but I currently have no weed due to my girlfriend fucking up and putting our weed through the washing machine.

#50 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2011 - 05:23 PM

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users