Photo

Interrupted Connection?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 03:12 PM

The last 24 hours or so, I've been getting this really annoying error in Chrome and FF where it fails to load the page. Firefox just gives me a blank page. Chrome gives the following message

Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE)
It happens about 30% of the time, and if I refresh or try again, I almost immediately get it, but this is a BEAR when trying to restock good items from the shops... it takes a few pages' worth to do, which means I almost always get at least ONE failed page load... which of course on a good item means I lose it (probably to an AB'er)!

#2 zevrom

zevrom
  • 411 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 03:14 PM

Ive been getting the same, I hop that as soon as TNT come back from there little vacation they fix it... :/

#3 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 03:18 PM

I just made a status update about this. :p

It's the worst when you're trying to log-in to an account. You have to go back and input all the information all over again. It has been taking me an upwards of 2 minutes sometimes just to log-in.

#4 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2011 - 03:22 PM

I've been getting random blank pages lately as well.

#5 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 04:18 AM

It's the worst when you legit restock magic.... it sux to get nothing but streams of light and steam jugs, just b/c you can't make it all the way through the buy without a page fail on the better stuff...

#6 Butet

Butet
  • 213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2011 - 06:34 PM

It's happen to everyone, hope TNT will do something when they come back from holiday

#7 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 08:40 AM

It stopped about 24 hours ago. Since I recently came back to neopets after a several year absence, can someone tell me whether this is a fairly regular occurrence in recent months? Thanks!

#8 Philly

Philly
  • 402 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:09 AM

Nope! This only happened last weekend and as far as I recall that's the first time I've experienced it.

#9 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2011 - 08:53 PM

I thought it was a problem with Chrome.. I've been getting this a lot for about a week or two. It made me switch to Firefox.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users